PDA

View Full Version : What is the highest level you are comfortable AutoPlaying....

Rayray131
10-20-2016, 06:37 PM
when only using your OWN characters? Mine is Battlefield Greater Good Madness and level 7 of any dungeon.

Ubajoa
10-22-2016, 06:32 AM
I can autoplay game of death in underworld madness with 100% victory chance and level X in the sentinel time rift after the update.

Reeb99
10-22-2016, 11:17 AM
Kill Time / battlefield / madness. I can farm higher if I play it myself, but auto isn't reliable any higher than that for me. I only have a single 5* character though. Still haven't been able to evolve somebody to 5*. Color evo shards are my only holdup there though, have enough rainbow evo shards to do two already.

Vaseodin
10-22-2016, 04:06 PM
For me, it's the same as before the update: Casted Die on Underworld Madness. The update has barely affected my teams (just a bit of a drop in health), so it hasn't affected which levels I can autoplay. That said, I am farming Battlefield Madness consistently due to the quicker stage and consistently good drops for the materials I need.

Kardas
10-25-2016, 10:51 AM
I've done Road to Ruin and Snake Eyes (Underworld Madness) ad nauseam for months now, but I should move up in the world now that the Tuning Update changed up the droprates.

I know the Warrior Angel is a highly coveted character for auto grinding, but who does he work best with? I have Alliance General, The Wicker Man and PDK, so I have a bit of a luxury problem in that regard

aur0ra85
10-25-2016, 01:55 PM
The red bat is an auto pimp. I find he works best with AOE damage characters since he's single target. You're looking for characters that have two attack moves preferably with an extra skill such as Pharaoh sun spirit, Wickerman, and the red troll. Anything that boosts attack is a bonus as is a thief skill or energy stealing skill. I have a thief set of talismans on my red bat and an energy set on my troll to go along with soldier Eddie. Works great. For the rifts I can add the general. I just upgraded the PSS and an working on Wickerman. Toons are squishy post update so be careful what level you're auto farming. I farm Game of death. Hope that helps.

EddieV8-2238
11-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Souls of the dead using my own characters and troopers I've 2 troopers who die but eddie and allie keep going

scott-5496
11-07-2016, 08:45 PM
I can't really farm Underworld Madness yet but close. I think Game of Death Hard is nearly always fine but I tend to stick to Battlefield on Madness as I can do nearly all of those without too much bother other than Matter of Life and Death which I usually do manual. On Time Rift I can do most of the levels and a few X's too though I lose a few on Purple though not many - the Auto Farm is not quite enough all of the time. I can pretty much do all levels except Underworld Madness manually - and I am just getting through Madness there just now and doing OK most of the time but only half way on that. If I can upgrade my Rocket Dog to 5* I should be much stronger and still need to play about with Talisman on various team members to make sure I am getting the most out fo them though still working all of that out. It would be good to see others preferred load outs but it does take time to write up!

Deathryte
12-01-2016, 12:45 PM
Can do first level of madness battlefield last time I tried but auto battle is slower than actually controlling my toons as my Sol Eddie clears each wave in one aoe attack if I control him. Where as autobatle keeps wanting to use his single target attacks.

scott-5496
12-02-2016, 01:57 PM
I am now moving up in the world due to a few new characters and can farm Game of Death with CR Eddie, Warrior Troll and Warrior Rocket Dog - all Lvl 100 and nearly maxed talismans but not anywhere near max shards....yet!

CanyptianFit
12-02-2016, 10:05 PM
This made for a fun afternoon. I've been auto farming game of death madness and AMoLaD Madness for quite some time. I can beat number of the beast manually fairly regularly, depends on the last hit and if my team is stunned or not. Farming has been a bore lately and I can't wait for something new. With the reduction of rare souls, getting new characters now is non-existent...without paying.

I'm level 100 for about 2 months, have 25 level 5 characters, and 95% of my characters have 5* talismans. With most of them at level 40+. My farming team is Soldier Eddie (I unfortunately don't have CR Eddie), Wickerman Eddie, Corrupt General, Gunner COTD (maxed shards), Angel of Fear (maxed shards), Blue Allied Soldier, PSS (maxed shards), and Wickerman. The toons without maxed shards have some shards pumped into them, some 3-4. My talismans are more of a mid-build, not all strength, but not all health. I should probably try varying this next.

I assumed I could auto-farm many other levels, but was surprised that some were more challenging.

Last Wave - Number of the Beast is manual, rest are easy.
2nd last Wave - Blood Brothers is really tough for me due to the Trolls/Bats line-up
3rd to last - no problems there
4th to last - Beasts Wrath i can win 90% or so, and Blood Lust i can win 90% or so; these were harder than I thought. (Blood lust with 2 Gunner COTD and 2 Trolls makes it tough. I noticed some glitches on the gunner COTD Golden Stare healing ability still on a couple of waves. Sometimes it would give them more health back then they had.)

5th to last - All of them have some level of difficulty due to red trolls and there passive, but I could beat them at like 98%+...no data there)

I'm interested on other experience on this. I assumed because I could do Game of death and AMOLAD many times without even getting hit, that the rest would be easy. Not true.

So when you say highest level comfortable with, that all depends. Not all levels are equal...as I've relearned.

Canyptian-2758

Dank Brew
12-02-2016, 10:42 PM
I always do Souls of the dead on madness in Underworld.
Grim reaper eddie, hellhound, and Aof.
Sometimes I switch one out for my warrior CoTD.
Its actually an extremely easy quest. No trolls! Lol

ShadowedLies
12-03-2016, 09:55 AM
Highest i have managed to auto with 100% success is Dogs of War on madness. Still havent cleared underworld on hard yet. Still trying to optimize my team!

osiris0000
12-04-2016, 03:48 AM
As a end-game player for a long time, I always autofarm between Underworld Game of Death Madness & Battlefield A matter of life and death with 100% success. I can also autoplay all dungeon level 10s with 100% success.

I play Dungeons when i want to move one of my 4*s to 5* only. But since i have more than enough 5*s now, I don't care about that so much right now. I am just playing for getting runes & gold for maxing my talisman sets, while playing my all troopers. They are the best! I got a lot of trooper points everyday, so i want to help them back also.

Except my cool trooper team, not much excitement left for me in the game. It is more like a habit now.

Chaosego888
12-04-2016, 10:47 PM
As a end-game player for a long time, I always autofarm between Underworld Game of Death Madness & Battlefield A matter of life and death with 100% success. I can also autoplay all dungeon level 10s with 100% success.

I play Dungeons when i want to move one of my 4*s to 5* only. But since i have more than enough 5*s now, I don't care about that so much right now. I am just playing for getting runes & gold for maxing my talisman sets, while playing my all troopers. They are the best! I got a lot of trooper points everyday, so i want to help them back also.

Except my cool trooper team, not much excitement left for me in the game. It is more like a habit now.

Same exact situation for me except my team gets beat in the Assassin Dungeon sometimes due to Affinity Advantage over Soldier Eddie and Ignorant A.I. Thanks for the trooper badges

Reeb99
12-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Well I've finally hit the point that I can auto farm anything except missions including trolls. All LoL X levels, all boss missions except number of the Beast, and all secret locations except Light Bringer hard and madness. Light Bringer is one I have to borrow a Pharoah Eddie and run on manual to be
100% on because of the troll wave. It isn't the shields, it's that they do ridiculous damage on top of the blowup debuff.

blade685
12-13-2016, 06:38 AM
Before last update i CAN autofarm game of death with my full maxed team, cr, aof and corrupted general
And now have a big chance to loose
Thanks again dev.....

Reeb99
12-13-2016, 08:13 AM
Well, I'm not sure what I can autofarm now. This update completely changed the balance in pve. I'm getting close calls in game of Death madness with characters that would previously mow everything down with barely a scratch. I'm afraid to go anywhere near the trolls now.

Hellrider
12-13-2016, 08:59 AM
Still Game of Death after the latest update (Game Update - December 12th 2016) with

Soldier Eddie 11 skillshards, only one in Acrid Smoke
AOF No skillshards
Golden Son 4 (Full) skillshards

konstifik
12-13-2016, 10:02 PM
Still Game of Death after the latest update (Game Update - December 12th 2016) with

Soldier Eddie 11 skillshards, only one in Acrid Smoke
AOF No skillshards
Golden Son 4 (Full) skillshards

Same for me with Soldier Eddie, Assassin Golden Son and Warrior Troll.

konstifik
12-13-2016, 10:32 PM
Before last update i CAN autofarm game of death with my full maxed team, cr, aof and corrupted general
And now have a big chance to loose
Thanks again dev.....

To be fair, that is not a team that is very well suited for Game of Death. And it's a bug, not a nerf, so it should be back to normal soon.

PS-RagE
12-20-2016, 09:52 PM
My team autofarms Game of Death - Madness all day long while I work: Replay, Battle; Replay, Battle (with the occasional pause to delete talismans). Allows me to get through my trooper list as well.

Soldier Eddy
Pharaoh Sun Spirit
Magus Allied Soldier