PDA

View Full Version : Rainmaker Eddie pre patch vs post patch rant

Hypnos
10-20-2016, 11:12 PM
Post patch
Pre patch

As you can see there is a very clear change and I for one will not stand for this. The devs only care about making money and not their customers! I'm boycotting this game until they fix this mess they created.

Hmm rainmaker's new eyes are really starting to grow on me. I might actually continue to play, but just for a little while...

Ancient Mariner
10-21-2016, 12:31 PM
"boycotting" the game for a mere detail like that? :confused: woah ok!

OpticSugar
10-21-2016, 12:54 PM
"boycotting" the game for a mere detail like that? :confused: woah ok!

That has to be sarcasm... With all the problems this game has (had)... flipping out over a lighting/rendering detail like that. Either case, lol

Vaseodin
10-21-2016, 04:30 PM
Whoa, that is a big change man. Those eyes look docile now. Nobody will be scared to confront him now.

The Educated fool
10-21-2016, 04:40 PM
That has to be sarcasm... With all the problems this game has (had)... flipping out over a lighting/rendering detail like that. Either case, lol

Agreed, I can't imagine it wasn't meant sarcastically. Also, and I meant to say this when I first read it: Muffin is an excellent name for a troll. Kudos! :cool:

Nekroliun
10-21-2016, 04:54 PM
Reminds me of the death mark skill... UNACCEPTABLE

The Educated fool
10-21-2016, 04:57 PM
Reminds me of the death mark skill... UNACCEPTABLE

YOU remind me of the death mark skill! :p

(I kid, of course, good Nekro. Nice to see you back in form today, too... I was worried you had jumped off one rooftop too many... :cool: )

OpticSugar
10-21-2016, 05:29 PM
Agreed, I can't imagine it wasn't meant sarcastically. Also, and I meant to say this when I first read it: Muffin is an excellent name for a troll. Kudos! :cool:

Muffin says:
"thanks, fool!"

The Educated fool
10-21-2016, 05:34 PM
lol--That's so Muffin... :cool:

RACCAR-8000
10-22-2016, 06:14 AM
lol--That's so Muffin... :cool:

We need justice.... save the Rainmaker ☔️ or give us back all are wasted skill shards. Wickerman Eddie has higher special !?!?!? WICKERMAN !! the first free Eddie you get , not cool man , NO NO NOOOooooÖö°°,