PDA

View Full Version : new idea for auto-attack mode...

OpticSugar
10-20-2016, 11:17 PM
I just had an an epiphany while grinding away.

What if...
there was a switch that appears at the bottom of the screen when we enable auto-attack mode, and the switch has three settings:

defensive mode: which will lean towards using healing abilities (and energy/fury charging abilities) whenever possible
standard attack: the mode we know and love (sarcasm)
aggressive mode: will lean more towards damage dealing abilities and fury attacks whenever possible

Just a thought. It would be nice to have some level of control while still being in auto-attack mode. What do y'all think?

vgta99
10-21-2016, 06:40 AM
Good idea!
I add ones: The Rec Mode => You Rec a first run on manually and after in play mode your toons makes the same attacks that you made before.

Baba-8301
10-21-2016, 06:43 AM
Or a toggle to selectively disable abilities?

slauki
10-21-2016, 08:51 AM
i like the idea to disable some abilities, or the def/standard/aggro mode but maybe this is to complex for a mobile rpg. and i would like to see sacrifice and new content first, before any other feature.

OpticSugar
10-21-2016, 12:45 PM
and i would like to see sacrifice and new content first, before any other feature.

agreed, but that won't stop me from dreaming.

Reeb99
10-21-2016, 12:50 PM
I would love a check box to keep the AI from using a skill on auto. Red Rocket Dog has that power move that is mostly useless, plus I have a blind set on him that only works with the basic attack. Not to mention the power move is true damage, which doesn't work with his passive...

Eagleknight
10-23-2016, 04:21 AM
I want a button that can turn off the nerf bat that keeps ruining my toons. That all I need just that one button it it that to much to ask for.:D

MetalWarrior
10-23-2016, 04:55 AM
so,auto play means,AI vs AI.. what is our functions in that !!
just select pre-determined player and choose start,repeat the same battle over and over again, like the functionality of a bot

looks like LOTB team encourages BOT a lot, as we can see in the forum,spam bots are very much welcomed. Now they want all the players to convert into BOT. 1574

OpticSugar
10-23-2016, 05:39 AM
I would love a check box to keep the AI from using a skill on auto. Red Rocket Dog has that power move that is mostly useless, plus I have a blind set on him that only works with the basic attack. Not to mention the power move is true damage, which doesn't work with his passive...

I've been wishing this same thing myself, because of the green Soulless Demon's useless power ability... he gives himself shields, how selfish is that? I like farming with him though, just on auto attack, that ability is a waste of a turn.

PsychoEddie
10-23-2016, 05:50 AM
I want a button that can turn off the nerf bat that keeps ruining my toons. That all I need just that one button it it that to much to ask for.:D

The button is already here, it's called POST.

Reeb99
10-23-2016, 10:03 AM
I've been wishing this same thing myself, because of the green Soulless Demon's useless power ability... he gives himself shields, how selfish is that? I like farming with him though, just on auto attack, that ability is a waste of a turn.

Heh. Yeah I have two of those little guys. I think it's supposed to prepare them for taunting everything, but instead ends up being useless. Maybe if it gave a 50%+ chance of an extra turn?

OpticSugar
10-23-2016, 03:58 PM
Heh. Yeah I have two of those little guys. I think it's supposed to prepare them for taunting everything, but instead ends up being useless. Maybe if it gave a 50%+ chance of an extra turn?

That would actually help... then he would have a chance of immediately taunting... (or putting up his useless shields again). It would also be better if the shields were given to everyone. I mean, even when he taunts everyone, the enemy's that do AoE damage hit all of us.

Ionswarm
10-26-2016, 01:29 AM
How about a 3 second countdown before a match goes into autoplay mode after farming when you want to take control again? Wouldn't really slow things down but I hate having my first move wasted when I go from farming something easy to trying something more difficult on manual controls.

And while we are at it, how about 4x or 10x speed? Do we really need to watch a farming run?

vgta99
10-26-2016, 08:11 AM
And while we are at it, how about 4x or 10x speed? Do we really need to watch a farming run?

Or calculate the issue of the run and give the result instantly.

Reeb99
10-26-2016, 08:39 AM
How about a 3 second countdown before a match goes into autoplay mode after farming when you want to take control again? Wouldn't really slow things down but I hate having my first move wasted when I go from farming something easy to trying something more difficult on manual controls.

Switch difficulties or cosmos maps and run a battle, it will automatically turn the auto off.

Ionswarm
10-28-2016, 03:53 AM
Now that you've pointed out what I know to be true but had apparently forgotten during my previous post, I'm going to have to go and figure out exactly what kind of bone headed thing I keep doing that gets me into this particular situation! Hah! Thanks. I think.

Ionswarm
11-04-2016, 03:02 PM
Apparently my issues come when I change campaigns but stay at the same difficulty. Doesn't seem like it would be hard to reset so it doesn't autoplay.