PDA

View Full Version : Which Warrior Hellhound or The Wickerman

Orc71
10-21-2016, 07:28 PM
I need another high damage dealer non-Eddie character to round out my line up. I rotate between level 100s Samurai Eddie (maxed), Soldier Eddie (maxed), and soon Carriage Rider & Speed of Light Eddies depending on the situation. Which is better overall Hellhound or The Wickerman to level up to 100? I appreciate any suggestions.

The Educated fool
10-21-2016, 07:30 PM
I'd go with Hell Hound, personally (I haven't been lucky enough to pull either one, so this is purely hypothetical, though I have played both as Troopers). Love that heal! :cool:

Eagleknight
10-21-2016, 07:36 PM
I liked the hellhound before the nerf but haven't played it yet since then.

XcarecroW
10-22-2016, 12:13 AM
Since i pulled wickerman its a must in my team, i changed my corrupt general 100, talismans 5* and full skill maxed for the wickerman, it fits better in my party. He is a beast, and his passive with soldier eddie works like charm. I use a piercing set on soldier eddie and hits between 10k -12k when piercing triggers. Go wickerman, if you need heal use soldier eddie.

Nifelheim
10-22-2016, 03:10 AM
I have both but use neither. I'd use wickerman if I didn't have nomad. Soldier and carriage rider can heal your party. I have rocket dog, I'll probably level him before my hellhound.

Reeb99
10-22-2016, 03:20 AM
They are both good for physical damage based teams. Hellhound if you need a healer, Wicker Man if you need damage. I used to have a maxed out wicker man on my trooper list, and it is pretty impressive. I pulled one yesterday and he's my new project. Been experimenting with talisman setups while levelling him.

On the other hand, I also have a level 100 Hellhound on my trooper list, and it subs in flawlessly for my red rocket dog. Does a little more damage to boot. Can't really go wrong with either as long as you find the right talisman setups.

Demoonchild
10-22-2016, 03:22 AM
Go for the Wickerman

Mizrael
10-22-2016, 09:13 PM
I went berserk on the red souls about a week ago (buying one as soon as i had 1250 trooper points) in the obsession of getting my own wicker man. Just like 2 guys before me mentioned: the nomad or WM are almost a must in most of the teams (even if only paired with one physical damage heavy hitter...and especially in LOL where you can have up to 3+himself)
So...to cut the long story short: I pulled the dog yesterday (was also on my "to have maxed" list) and the WM today :D yeeeeeepppppiiiiii! Sadly i dont have any red shards atm, so the are both waiting at 4*80 till red LOL opens. But i'm definitely going with The Wicker Man first...

Orc71
10-22-2016, 09:37 PM
Yeah it's a tough decision because I really like them both and I plan to evolve both of them just trying to figure out which one first. Been playing both of them with my Samurai and the team does insane damage.

EddieV8-2238
10-24-2016, 03:32 PM
What talisman would be best to use for wickerman

MuadDib-7367
10-24-2016, 03:42 PM

Since his attack scales with defense, I use 4 iron fierce and 2 stone overwhelming.

Orc71
10-24-2016, 04:33 PM

I personally use (2) green Health overwhelming, (2) red Iron fierce, and I plan to use (2) red Burning fierce when fully evolved

EddieV8-2238
10-24-2016, 07:37 PM
Since his attack scales with defense, I use 4 iron fierce and 2 stone overwhelming. will try this set up thanks for the tips

Reeb99
10-24-2016, 09:39 PM
I'd use 2 health overwhelming, 2 iron, 2 guardian. His power move seems to scale with attack only. Just keep in mind that he takes a ton of damage from magic attacks if you don't give him a little MR.

Personally I like his power move way more than his regular attack. If you can stick that debuff on the Lord of Light bosses, they go down really quick.

Piece of Mind
11-04-2016, 08:21 AM
Just got a Wickerman and I'm gagging to try him. Iron Talismans seem like the obvious choice here, but Burning is thematically appropriate - what good is a guy on fire if he can't actually set others on fire?

Esquatcho
11-04-2016, 08:47 AM
For everyones info, irons dont provide the def bonus at the moment (neither do stones), so you might be better going with burnies or guardian until the bug is fixed. :( for wickerman and FOTD without irons at the moment!