PDA

View Full Version : Almost impossible perfect timing with pharaoh dog.

Kraznoff
07-17-2016, 06:23 AM
This may be related to the pharaoh dog often not doing any damage despite hitting the enemy, but I've found it almost impossible to get perfect timing with him with his basic attack. I get perfect maybe 1 in 20 times or less. I have no problem getting perfect timing with any other character and I play at 1x speed. If I use his special (healing) I get perfect every time, so it's only the basic attack. On my wife's game I have no issue getting perfect with pharaoh dog so it's I guess it doesn't effect everyone. I've tried hitting it a bit early and late and that doesn't work. This is quite inconvenient since my line up is Eddie with 2 pharaoh dogs, and it would cost too much time and resources to get other allies to the same level as my pharaoh dogs. It's also unfortunate because many effects from talismans require perfect timing. I hope the fix for no damage will fix this too. I also have a hilarious video of a bug where my pharaoh dog dies but continues to attack laying down, I'll post that later.

Kraznoff
07-17-2016, 10:52 PM
I just noticed I can get perfect timing pretty consistently at 2x speed, so the problem is only at 1x.