PDA

View Full Version : Where are the devs?

Qik
07-18-2016, 06:13 PM
2 weeks in and nothing from the devs yet? No updates? No launch events? It kinda feels like this game was launched and forgotten. Would be nice for at least some weekly updates.

jpmusic
07-18-2016, 06:20 PM
I agree, I expected we would have at least one update by now, or know about it coming soon. I'm sure they're working on it, it's just a little uncomfortable that we don't know anything about it.

Ash
07-18-2016, 06:26 PM
They are on the founders forum :p But no news about anything new just yet.

Lamia
07-18-2016, 07:41 PM
Hi everyone,

Rest assured the game team is hard at work squashing bugs and tweaking new features.

We rarely, if ever, post ETAs for updates so silence doesn't mean the game team is not putting in huge effort to hit their deadlines.

We have a long game plan for Legacy of the Beast which includes consistent updates along with new content and features. Legacy of the Beast is far from complete and we are super excited to unveil what we have in store when we are able to do so.

Thanks for your continued interest and support of the game, and of course patience while we deal with existing bugs.

jpmusic
07-18-2016, 09:40 PM
Thank you for clarifying this, Lamia!

kryton
07-19-2016, 12:09 AM
Yes,Thank you for your response Lamia. I would like to say though please do not forget us over here on the normal forums. Some of us did not realize or haven't been on the Iron Maiden website in a while to know about the game and the Founders game pack. Had I known about it I would have purchased it. There wasn't even an add on there youtube site until it was to late to buy one. Anyways what I want to say is it would be nice if one of the Devs would post a thread on what they are working on and what we should look forward to in the future for the game. That would really be nice.

Thanks

Elindor
07-24-2016, 02:50 PM
+1, that would be very nice to have a "weekly update" or such... No need to give us a lot, no precise ETA or whatever, just keep us updated on what is being worked on and so on.