PDA

View Full Version : Woa to you oh fans and forum, cuz Eddie sends his Fister with wrath.

Fister
10-23-2016, 04:31 PM
Hi everyone. I'm Fister, danish, and a huge Iron Maiden fan. Been that since the release of Powerslave. I saw another, in this thread, praise it as the best album ever. Couldn't aggree more.
Been playing since June. Lost my first acc, Fister-4448, due to some upgrade. Nvm, new acc, fister-3216, seems to be more in luck. Got 4 5* caracters. Soldier Eddie, Samurai Eddie (rare soul), Soulless Demon (assasin) and my champ Angel of Fear.
My trooper list is full but pm me if you want me for your trooper list since I got a few on mine I'd like to replace. Two have not played for a month. I tend to play all my troppers everyone, and have done that sofar.
P.S. Love the new upgrade. Even though Soldier Eddie got nerfed. But my champ can now better live up to his name. :D
P.P.S. Have fun?....... Up the Iron \m/

The Educated fool
10-23-2016, 05:53 PM
Welcome to the board! :cool:

Fister
10-23-2016, 09:09 PM
Thank you Fool 😂
Tell me, is SoL Eddie worth playing now?Cuz I tried him before the update and his special was even worse than Soldier Eddies special is now.

The Educated fool
10-23-2016, 10:41 PM
I am a big fan, and long have been... but his popularity with others here has certainly risen since the update, mainly due to his heal. :cool:

Fister
10-23-2016, 11:47 PM
Okay, I think I must try him out again later. Sold a double for gold some time back. I had not visited the forum and knew therefore nothing about the sacrefice event. Time will show if the sale was just stupid or REALLY stupid. 😰

Reeb99
10-23-2016, 11:53 PM
Welcome! Always good to see somebody new to the forum that isn't here to spam links!

Oh, and speed of Light Eddie is much better than before the patch. His heal got a huge boost along with his life and magic stats. Still not as good as Carriage Rider Eddie though.

twc
10-23-2016, 11:57 PM
Welcome Fister !

would it be okay to "link spam" instead of "spam links"?

https://youtu.be/qhmCVzrDmBU