PDA

View Full Version : (Seemingly) Endless Enemy Turns

Trystangst
07-19-2016, 02:45 PM
Anyone get annoyed/amused when the enemy gets like 15 turns in a row?

I've been grinding Cold, Bloody War while waiting for my Troopers to become available, and using the exp to level up some less used characters. Unfortunately that means not killing the whole wave in one turn. Which means those two Undead Allied Soldiers keep getting extra turns. Often 2 or 3 in a single attack. Now usually I have my own Allied Soldier's reflect up and they end up beating themselves to death on me, but it still slows the grind.

Gonzo
07-19-2016, 04:53 PM
It's annoying as hell and extremely difficult. I would recommend you to upgrade your green taslismans as much as you can, and if you have a character with reflective shield, use it. It makes those stages super easy.

Trystangst
07-19-2016, 05:16 PM
Thanks. If I use Soldier Eddie, Allied Soldier, and Soulless Demon I can (over)kill each wave in one turn. But they're all 60, so I usually drop Soulless Demon for a unit that needs exp, like my Ox Cultist. That means no more AoE damage. I've actually moved on to Underworld now, since I managed to teach Beezelbub a thing or two about trying to hide from Eddie.

Gonzo
07-19-2016, 05:25 PM
Hahahaha... Once you finish Underworld!!!!! OGM. I won't spoil anything but the "ending" is amazing!!!!

There's a point in the game where you can't just punch your way through waves.