PDA

View Full Version : Server drops me 100% @ boss battles now

Dainn
07-19-2016, 07:02 PM
I am replaying the game from reinstall as my main account is locked in the fb bug. So this is what I am experiencing th am:

Playing through Kingdom of the Sands normal. Deathcall and the levels before and after it. Most of the time I get to the end and it crashes right after the boss drops but before showing the skulls or loot. Other times I lose connection during the fight with the boss. When it fails after the boss dies, I do get credit for skull achievements, but I am uncertain if I get loot. Either way I am losing sever connection at the end of every attempt, after which I'm able to login again.

As this is a fresh replay, I don't have any stacks of loot close to 99 in number. Before the link drops were annoying but infrequent. Today it seems to be every single time making the game unplayable.

Just an FYI. Going to go play another game while you get this one functional. Great game, when it works.

Edit: current account is Jim-4065. Just tested it one last time and it did it again.

Leviathan
07-20-2016, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the update Dainn. I've notified the game team. They are currently investigating the cause of this issue. We hope have it sorted soon!

Chris
07-21-2016, 11:19 PM
Me too. Never played a game with so many problems