Adrea
10-24-2016, 08:58 AM
Hello,

Today i had spend 11xxx on buying souls and this is the best one that ive got
any talismans combo ?

Regards!

Esquatcho
10-24-2016, 10:49 AM
Ouch, whats with the yellows but no special scaling!?!?

Anyway, maybe 1x set assassin talisman + 1 mixed (bulwark & will) set thief or invisibility? At least the yellows do alright for HP....

Reeb99
10-24-2016, 11:04 AM
Based on my testing with that character I'd go same as you would with soldier Eddie. Seemed weak to me though. I'll probably abandon it for better projects.

Adrea
10-24-2016, 11:49 AM
Ouch, whats with the yellows but no special scaling!?!?

Anyway, maybe 1x set assassin talisman + 1 mixed (bulwark & will) set thief or invisibility? At least the yellows do alright for HP....

i dont want special just to have a lot of dmg :D

Based on my testing with that character I'd go same as you would with soldier Eddie. Seemed weak to me though. I'll probably abandon it for better projects.
you have all the talismans at max?

Esquatcho
10-24-2016, 12:32 PM

I hear ya! But its going to be hard with those 3xyellow slots! Double assassin would be the ideal for him if you could!

Reeb99
10-24-2016, 09:59 PM

you have all the talismans at max?

I did not. They were all mid/low talismans and testing on Blackened Pride madness. Soldier Eddie is still my best Eddie, so I didn't steal talismans from him to test.

Adrea
10-25-2016, 07:53 AM
I did not. They were all mid/low talismans and testing on Blackened Pride madness. Soldier Eddie is still my best Eddie, so I didn't steal talismans from him to test.
If you had Soldier Eddie