PDA

View Full Version : New Update - Too Easy?

Thuban
07-19-2016, 08:53 PM
I admit it was a struggle to even get to areas to farm for 4* mats. It took a lot of party adjusting, talisman dumping, and a few high level Troopers but I clawed my way up the hill. I managed to barely open 6 secret areas for cash flow and was farming away in early Underworld for those precious class evo shards....

... then I played recently after the update and wow! I'm laughing my way through zones that yesterday would have crushed me like a bug. Maybe its just me but I didn't mind difficulty hurdles.... did the devs make it too easy?

UPDATE - 1 day later... Madness however is still no joke

Thuban-6850

BillLion
07-19-2016, 11:38 PM
What update? Are you a beta player referring to the global release?

I just started 2 weeks ago when it launched and haven't seen any updates yet...

Vaseodin
07-20-2016, 01:39 AM
Today's update. i haven't tried playing yet, but I hope they didn't make it too easy. The game was perfectly challenging. The only issue was with evolution drop rates. I enjoyed clawing my way up and having to think before every move. I will report once I play enough if it is too easy for me as well.

Helrikv
07-20-2016, 02:08 AM
Yes, is easier. Talismans of the enemies are not OP now

Kulimar
07-20-2016, 02:58 AM
Seems about the same in Hell Maddness. Maybe even a bit harder as I'm losing more than I usually do :p

jpmusic
07-20-2016, 03:37 AM
Haven't played it yet, to me the difficulty was decent. My problem was the same as everyone's: not getting any 4 or 5 star characters in any way. Let's see what they did...

UPDATE: the game is indeed WAAAAAY easier now, I managed to get the 3 skulls on almost every mission (normal, hard, madness) I've tried so far.

Vaseodin
07-20-2016, 06:50 AM
Yes, I've noticed the same. Maybe it's because Dark City is coming very soon and that needs to be more challenging...

manolis
07-20-2016, 07:55 AM
I don't think I got the update yet... and of course Dark City is still unavailable, but I have to end the two extra difficulties at NotB (I'm struggling) :(

Nifelheim
07-21-2016, 01:50 AM
It's actually made it more fun.

SARGERAS
07-21-2016, 02:21 AM
Well, the game will eventually get boring quickly if the power level of the enemies is too slow and easy, but I admit that if they're going to release a good amount of content (let's say 1 world for every album :rolleyes:) the power needed to get lower or 4+ world would be end-game-ish.
When the characters gets lvl 100 with talismans 50, it is the edge of our characters (for now at least) and I found kinda quick to build decent power level of our characters.

My concern is about late-game issues.

But a present issue is the Sands of Time currency. It takes too long to empty all of them, to a point that's not cool (1~1,5h of farm). I would reaaally appreciate a change on this matter, having options of high cost levels (say 8-10) and low cost (4-6).

jpmusic
07-21-2016, 02:37 PM
Actually I think the Sands of Time are just fine. Emptying them doesn't reward you with absolutely anything, and the fact that they last so long is useful so you can grind a lot without having to wait. In the latest update they even increased refill time for 1 Sand of Time from 4 to 5 minutes, that makes refilling like an hour slower, depending on your level.