PDA

View Full Version : July 19th update (Android: 293820 / iOS: 293903)

Lamia
07-20-2016, 12:27 AM
Please Note: The update is technically now (July 21st 1:45pm PST) available for iOS but it may take up to 24 hours for every iOS user to see the update.

Bug Fixes:
- Inability to remove Troopers (says you've hit your max per day when you haven't)
- Switching Eddies now properly applies a 2-turn cooldown before you can switch again
- Multiple tutorial-specific bugs that some users could run into
- Logging into a saved game on a fresh install should no longer start the tutorial
- Decreased load time for fresh installs
- Poor internet connection while downloading asset bundles should no longer result in an error
- General stability fixes

Tuning Updates:
- Enemies in Battlefield and Underworld have had their power reduced
- Each world now has a higher chance of dropping evolution items
- Ailing Kingdom and Kingdom of the Sands quests on Normal now cost 4 Sands of Time

New Features:
- Drop info for each world will now list all possible items

New Store Packs:
- Powerup Packs now available in the Store to help you evolve your characters. Find them under the Specials tab.
- Legendary Starter Pack now available for new users, and users that currently have the Starter Pack active. NOTE: The team is working on making this available to ALL users.

Vaseodin
07-20-2016, 01:33 AM
Thank you so much for listening to the players! I appreciate the ability to purchase evolution packs. Not as a pay to win, but to alleviate the frustrations revolving around evolutions. I have purchased 2 packs and truly appreciate having that option. For those who don't wish to pay I appreciate the increase in drop rates. Thanks for the quick turnaround on fixes!

Mistikman-3331
07-20-2016, 04:13 AM
I appreciate the powerup packs, but is there a chance we might get similar packs for talismans as well? I find most of the power is coming from the talismans, and getting to upgrade characters from 3 to 4 stars is great, but I have a much larger need for upgrading talismans, and those upgrade items are still totally locked behind a grind.

Also, For those of us who bought the normal starter pack but have had it expire, will there be any access to the legendary starter pack? I feel like I kinda wish I had access to that, but now I can't.

Vaseodin
07-20-2016, 06:49 AM
What is the legendary starter pack? I've purchased over $100 in in-game items plus the $89 for the Magus pack and have never heard of the Legendary pack.

Dutch
07-20-2016, 08:28 AM
same here Vaseodin, if this is different and better than the original starter pack i think this should be made available to all

Jennie-5128
07-20-2016, 10:27 AM
I assume the legendary starter pack is for people who are new players.

Lamia, thank you, the increased drop rate for evolution shards is noticeable and welcome

kalle8888
07-20-2016, 10:53 AM
but I still cant play the game :(

Lost Soul
07-20-2016, 12:54 PM
The update was great with fixes, but 30$ a pack is a bit insane. I don't mean to complain here but I been grinding for 3 weeks (play everyday and use all my trooper list) with no 4* eddies and only 3 *2 evo shards to show for it. I will still continue to play the game but if this game goes P2W then I am out.

jpmusic
07-20-2016, 01:08 PM
I understand what you mean. When I saw that you had to get 950 ironite for an evolution pack I was disappointed because I cannot afford to spend so much money on this. Still, the additions are very welcome, I hope I can find the items I need for my characters by grinding, time will tell...

Dutch
07-20-2016, 01:29 PM
The update was great with fixes, but 30$ a pack is a bit insane. I don't mean to complain here but I been grinding for 3 weeks (play everyday and use all my trooper list) with no 4* eddies and only 3 *2 evo shards to show for it. I will still continue to play the game but if this game goes P2W then I am out.

I manage to get all my 2* shards to evolve eddies from 3 to 4* by auto battling battlefields shell shock on hard, ive just started to see drops of 3* shards but itll take a while to evolve anything to 5*, as so far having pulled numerous 10 stone souls i have yet to to get a 5*

Lost Soul
07-20-2016, 03:36 PM
I can definitely understand making money to survive but man don't dip so deep. Also they could of show a little love with the people that have started this game from the beginning (maybe throw a dog a bone). Also they need to come up with some ways for us to earn ironite like dailies or challenges or something so we can work toward getting ironite like other games i have played there is always a way(might be slow). Another issue i have run into is daily award..somehow i have miss 6 days on it...even tho i have been on everyday since it start. I imagine due in the beginning it didn't give me a daily award while they work on the issue for a week so i can't even get the assassin/gunner free stone at the end of month award. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this...just concerns i have. :o)

Lamia
07-20-2016, 08:11 PM
if this is different and better than the original starter pack i think this should be made available to all
The team is working on making the Legendary Starter Pack available to all users so stay tuned!

Lamia
07-20-2016, 08:17 PM
they need to come up with some ways for us to earn ironite like dailies or challenges or something so we can work toward getting ironite
We have new features planned, stay tuned for updates!

Another issue i have run into is daily award..somehow i have miss 6 days on it...even tho i have been on everyday since it start.
There are 2 known issues with Daily Rewards right now:
- If you leave your app open the entire day you will not be rewarded. Workaround: make sure to force close your app at least once a day
- The Rewards screen is not shown if another screen takes precedence, like Trooper Badges earned. However you still receive the daily reward, you're just not shown it.

Jennie-5128
07-20-2016, 08:23 PM
"The Rewards screen is not shown if another screen takes precedence, like Trooper Badges earned. However you still receive the daily reward, you're just not shown it."

Aha! This makes some sense of a couple of things, ta.

Dutch
07-21-2016, 08:00 AM
The team is working on making the Legendary Starter Pack available to all users so stay tuned!

Awesome thats great news, thanks Lamia!

jpmusic
07-21-2016, 02:42 PM
Great news, Lamia! Looking forward to the new features... I'm enjoying the game a lot so far! Congrats

Lamia
07-21-2016, 08:50 PM
Apple has approved the update so it is technically now (July 21st 1:45pm PST) available for iOS but it may take up to 24 hours for every iOS user to see the update. It's just the nature of all app updates.

Please note in the app store it will display as 293903 but in the game (Settings menu) it will display as 293820

kjtaylor13
07-26-2016, 12:08 PM
Hi,

Any news if and when we will be able to purchase the legendary starter pack, if we already bought the starter pack before legandary was released?

Thanks

Kevin

Lamia
07-28-2016, 06:43 AM
Any news if and when we will be able to purchase the legendary starter pack, if we already bought the starter pack before legandary was released?
Yes, the Legendary Starter Pack will be available to anyone and everyone - whether or not they're new, whether or not they've previously bought the regular starter pack.

As for when, we generally don't share ETAs for updates but the team is hard at work on it so hopefully soon!

Lamia
07-29-2016, 10:13 PM
Legendary Starter pack is now available for all users (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?448-July-29th-Hotfix-Legendary-Starter-pack-now-available-for-all!&p=2261&viewfull=1#post2261)

SrG
08-02-2016, 01:38 PM
- Decreased load time for fresh installs

Should we delete/reinstall the game if we downloaded it on the release day? Will this help with load times?

jpmusic
08-02-2016, 01:41 PM
Should we delete/reinstall the game if we downloaded it on the release day? Will this help with load times?

Nah, I think that means that the game takes less time to install now. Regular loading screens in-game are just the same.

Matt_LOTB
08-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Nah, I think that means that the game takes less time to install now. Regular loading screens in-game are just the same.

That is correct. The team is also working on improving in-game load times, but this patch specifically dealt with he first install.

-M

SrG
08-03-2016, 12:38 PM
That is correct. The team is also working on improving in-game load times, but this patch specifically dealt with he first install.

-M

Thanks for the clarification.