PDA

View Full Version : The Prisoner - opinions?

Ezz
10-25-2016, 05:05 AM
Pulled one today - I know he is highly coveted but after several runs I am not especially impressed. Single stike on both of his attacks and not especially powerful. Curious to hear some opinions - not sure if I want to invest in him as far as building tails for him and using skillshards.
Thanks

Reeb99
10-25-2016, 05:24 AM
I don't have him, but from using troopers with him it seems his main appeal is the passive that prevents enemy passives from working. So that means he's useful to prevent counter attacks, mines from doing explosion damage, troll shields, etc.

Kaijester
10-25-2016, 05:55 AM
Be glad...pre update, the prisoner was dealing 800~1200 dmg for basic attack.

EddieV8-2238
11-05-2016, 10:31 PM
Any good ideas on talisman at minute am usein resistance(shield) and invisibility(will) was gonna swap couple of these for invisibility(bulwark) seeing that damage increases based on magic and special

RCarter
11-05-2016, 11:36 PM
I run a set of Thief (will), a pair of Warp (bulwarks), and a Paladin (power) all maxed. He does a nice job of keeping the Fury bar full.

Been thinking about either a second set of Thiefs, probably bulwarked, or a set of Energy, but I don't know.

Also maxed his skills, and have no regrets at all. He makes the Time Rift a cake walk. The LoLs are not bosses... Besides, I have a suspicion that he might also be very useful in PvP.

Ezz
11-06-2016, 01:52 AM
I tried a few variations of talismans and nothing really worked that well. While I agree he has value in the LOL dungeons and has potential for pvp - as of now he is on the bench for me.

aur0ra85
11-06-2016, 02:24 AM
I find farming in general very different from actually playing the game. I have auto farmed with a total of 5 different characters for probably 50 of the talismans and 15 of the characters I've maxed. They are: red troll, red bat, soldier Eddie, hellhound, and since the last update Wickerman. I dumped my skill shards into other characters as I feel the best characters don't always translate well to farming. The prisoner IMHO is an excellent choice to max, but leaves a lot to be desired from an auto farm team. ;)