PDA

View Full Version : Pharoah Sun Spirit

The Ancient Mariner
10-26-2016, 01:21 AM
Finally got the last two 3* evo shards i needed and took him to 5. Maxxed him out and I couldn't be more excited and happy. Glad I saw on the forum this guy was a beast.

Lord Schmeb
10-27-2016, 09:18 PM
Team him up w/ Red Golden Son and give both of them the red tali's that DoT that burn effect and hold onto your butt. I 1-turn Level X LoL's with Wickerman Eddy using his "consume" effect on his main attack. The damage numbers flow out way too fast to actually see how much damage it does, but it's enough to kill the boss twice -- easily.

aur0ra85
10-28-2016, 01:04 AM
Team him up w/ Red Golden Son and give both of them the red tali's that DoT that burn effect and hold onto your butt. I 1-turn Level X LoL's with Wickerman Eddy using his "consume" effect on his main attack. The damage numbers flow out way too fast to actually see how much damage it does, but it's enough to kill the boss twice -- easily.

I will try this lol

Tyrantsun
10-28-2016, 06:22 PM
Which Pharaoh is this?

Reeb99
10-28-2016, 06:24 PM
Which Pharaoh is this?

The red / warrior one.

Tyrantsun
10-28-2016, 06:28 PM
Ok Ive seen the blue and green one so far.

Reeb99
10-28-2016, 06:31 PM
I think it's a 1* pull from a normal soul. Pretty easy to get, you just have to level and evolve him up the ladder. His power move Rise is the area attack + area heal given to basic Eddie and a couple others last patch.

It's one of the few 1* or 2* characters worth working up.

Reeb99
10-28-2016, 06:39 PM

Man I'd try that if I had the runes to upgrade a few burning sets. I have all three of those characters sitting there at level 80 pretty much unused. That sounds like a "create your own" synergy.

osiris0000
10-28-2016, 08:23 PM
Finally got the last two 3* evo shards i needed and took him to 5. Maxxed him out and I couldn't be more excited and happy. Glad I saw on the forum this guy was a beast.

Congrats! I guess you probably saw my post before, good to hear that it's helped :) even after fierce talisman nerf, he is still beast. This char will be always special for me, since he is the first one I maxed out with all skills & talismans and never let me down in any stage.

Lord Schmeb
10-28-2016, 09:06 PM
Congrats! I guess you probably saw my post before, good to hear that it's helped :) even after fierce talisman nerf, he is still beast. This char will be always special for me, since he is the first one I maxed out with all skills & talismans and never let me down in any stage.

I picked up your Trooper on a whim and it changed the game for me. Getting mine to 5* was the best day of my short LotB life.

The Ancient Mariner
10-28-2016, 10:41 PM

Your post was the inspiration. I needed a 3rd strong ally to go with a trooper Edward and my corrupt general. The pss makes me happy. Just need to buff his talisman and skills

The Ancient Mariner
10-29-2016, 01:58 AM
Hey osiris can i get a trooper add? Kendoslice-2128

blade685
10-29-2016, 02:58 PM
what type of burning talisman?only one set?, safegard, skilled, fierce? thanks

osiris0000
10-30-2016, 10:02 AM
Hey osiris can i get a trooper add? Kendoslice-2128

Sorry i was away for a while, i have sent a request. My username : osiris-0220
Enjoy!

osiris0000
10-30-2016, 10:22 AM
what type of burning talisman?only one set?, safegard, skilled, fierce? thanks

I personally use 5 strength fierce + 1 overwhelming health talisman for now - because he is my current champion and i want him to survive on my trooper's battles, so he will be useful for them. Normally i prefer to use 6 strength fierce full set, since i have a deadly team together with Full skills maxed Angel of Fear & Red Troll on every dungeon, most of the time he don't even get a hit when you have high damage & right abilities in your team.

Main point is, its more about your main team power & abilities. Since Fierce talismans nerfed equal to safeguard, i suggest you to use him with red strength "safeguard" talismans, i am going to do same thing when i level my strength safeguard talismans. Because he have enough defense and a low Magic Resist, you will want him to survive from magic attacks.

About the burning set, it depends on your team also. I don't use burning sets unless i have a accuracy buff support char in my team. My meaning is burning talisman have %35 chance to trigger on perfect attacks, but if i have a accuracy buff there will be more than %35 chance to trigger that effect. Otherwise i prefer to have %15 attack bonus instead of burning effect. Because his healing also works with attack scaling.

Guardian Talisman set is not perfect for him since he don't have a high Defence.

Basically:

If you have a middle class damage team, pair him with at least 4 strength safeguard talismans + 2 overwhelming health talisman
If you have a high class damage team, pair him with 5 strength safeguard talismans + 1 overwhelming health talisman
But if you have a deadly team, you can go for high damage with full 6 strength safeguard talismans.
And when you have a accuracy buff support char, you can try a 1 burning set with him so it will work most of the time.

Reported by : Pharaoh Sun Spirit Expert Osiris :)
Your welcome.

blade685
10-30-2016, 11:20 PM
thank you
mine is 4* and now with:
2 strength safeguard 3*
2 strength fierce 4*
1 health overwhelming 5*

i use it with:
sol 80 4*
corrupt general 100 5*
pdk 83 5*

good?

and have too:

red rocket dog 4*
green allied bomber boy 4*
blue golden son 4*
blue allied soldier 4*
wicker dog queen 4*

don't have red troll :(
can't upgrad 5* need evo 3*

I want to do:
lol X
all insane world

My account: Blade-9120

:D

osiris0000
10-31-2016, 03:16 PM
thank you
mine is 4* and now with:
2 strength safeguard 3*
2 strength fierce 4*
1 health overwhelming 5*

i use it with:
sol 80 4*
corrupt general 100 5*
pdk 83 5*

good?

and have too:

red rocket dog 4*
green allied bomber boy 4*
blue golden son 4*
blue allied soldier 4*
wicker dog queen 4*

don't have red troll :(
can't upgrad 5* need evo 3*

I want to do:
lol X
all insane world

My account: Blade-9120

:D

It looks like you are at middle game and have a Magus based team. Your team is fair enough to go further. In order to get 3* red evo shards, you need to farm really hard Warrior Dungeon Level 10. Since you have Corrupt General and PDK, i suggest you to have dozens of maxed Corrupt General troopers. Your team will be insane on warrior dungeon with 2 Corrupt Generals with PDK magic buff. But don't forget to pair Soldier Eddie with at least 2 overwhelming health talismans when you are on Dungeon. In this way probably he will survive and rest of the team will do enough damage to clean dungeon level 10 on autoplay.

blade685
10-31-2016, 07:56 PM
thanks

I have soldier eddie 4* too
SOL is speed of life for me ^^

i post my team:

EDDIES:

red eddie 4*, mummy eddie 4*, CR eddie 4*, Speed of light 4*, wicker man 4*, soldier 4*, fear of rhe dark 4*, run to the hill 3*,

TROOPERS:

5*: corrupt general 5*( only one), pdk 5*,
4*: pss 4*X2, rocket dog 4*, allied bomber boy 4*, blue golden son 4*, blue allied soldier 4*X2, red golden son 4*, angel of fear 4*, wickerdog queen 4*, blue pharaoh dog 4*, red axis bomber boy 4*, red piro soldier 4*, green pyro soldier 4*, blue golden son 4*,
3*: red undead axis gunner 3*,purple axis bomber boy 3*, dog of war 3*, red haunted pumpkin 3*, green rock golem 3*, green haunted pumpkin 3*, red demon dog, red soulless demon, red harpy, red desert warrior, red undead axis gunner, red wikerdog king, red possessed rocket, green corrupt ox cultist, green allied soldier, green undead allied soldier, green new born of light, green desert guardian, blue corrupt owl cultist, blue masked harpy, blue newborn of light, yellow newborn of light, yellow desert golem, yellow gunner dog, purple soulless demon, purple burning mummy dog, purple desert rider, purple undead axis soldier,

no alliance general, red troll, wicker man

And crap

Best 4 and 3 team with that in insane (3) and lol (4)?
Many of them seems to be good but who with who, it s difficult ^^

My biggest problem is colored evo rune 3* only in lol 7-10 no? i farmed 7 and very poor loot in 3*

Farm red lol for upgrad pss 5*?
soldier eddie is the best with corrupted general and pdk?
Speed of light not better since last update?
there s no post with best combo teams???

Many questions ^^
Thanks again :)

osiris0000
11-01-2016, 12:54 PM
thanks

I have soldier eddie 4* too
SOL is speed of life for me ^^

i post my team:

EDDIES:

red eddie 4*, mummy eddie 4*, CR eddie 4*, Speed of light 4*, wicker man 4*, soldier 4*, fear of rhe dark 4*, run to the hill 3*,

TROOPERS:

5*: corrupt general 5*( only one), pdk 5*,
4*: pss 4*X2, rocket dog 4*, allied bomber boy 4*, blue golden son 4*, blue allied soldier 4*X2, red golden son 4*, angel of fear 4*, wickerdog queen 4*, blue pharaoh dog 4*, red axis bomber boy 4*, red piro soldier 4*, green pyro soldier 4*, blue golden son 4*,
3*: red undead axis gunner 3*,purple axis bomber boy 3*, dog of war 3*, red haunted pumpkin 3*, green rock golem 3*, green haunted pumpkin 3*, red demon dog, red soulless demon, red harpy, red desert warrior, red undead axis gunner, red wikerdog king, red possessed rocket, green corrupt ox cultist, green allied soldier, green undead allied soldier, green new born of light, green desert guardian, blue corrupt owl cultist, blue masked harpy, blue newborn of light, yellow newborn of light, yellow desert golem, yellow gunner dog, purple soulless demon, purple burning mummy dog, purple desert rider, purple undead axis soldier,

no alliance general, red troll, wicker man

And crap

Best 4 and 3 team with that in insane (3) and lol (4)?
Many of them seems to be good but who with who, it s difficult ^^

My biggest problem is colored evo rune 3* only in lol 7-10 no? i farmed 7 and very poor loot in 3*

Farm red lol for upgrad pss 5*?
soldier eddie is the best with corrupted general and pdk?
Speed of light not better since last update?
there s no post with best combo teams???

Many questions ^^
Thanks again :)

You have CR Eddie??? Wish i had him.. Use him on the Warrior Dungeon, he is a beast! If you have enough blue talismans to pair him of course. You have a ideal magus team, With CR Eddie, Corrupt General and PDK.

You should change your troopers for powerful ones. 3* and 4* troopers not going to lead you further in the game.

Btw if you need a powerful char, you can add me as a trooper. Currently i have a 5* lvl 100 full maxed Warrior Red Troll. Works everywhere, everytime. Hits around 6.000 k to 10.000 k to all enemies and plus with amazing defensive skills.

my username : osiris-0220

blade685
11-01-2016, 04:33 PM
best team for red lol is cr eddie, corrupted general, pdk and the fourth?
And tallismans for that team?
i don' t have red troll, what update 5* after red lol farming?

I lose 1 time of two with CR 4*, pdk 5*, corrupted general 5* in lol 10 no protection lose too many life :(
With a 4* eddie i can't survive need rent 5* pharao eddie to win :(
my first update 5* must be an eddie :mad:

osiris0000
11-01-2016, 07:28 PM
best team for red lol is cr eddie, corrupted general, pdk and the fourth?
And tallismans for that team?
i don' t have red troll, what update 5* after red lol farming?

I lose 1 time of two with CR 4*, pdk 5*, corrupted general 5* in lol 10 no protection lose too many life :(
With a 4* eddie i can't survive need rent 5* pharao eddie to win :(
my first update 5* must be an eddie :mad:

Sorry, i recently got a chance to look at your team stats.. I haven't seen your actual situation.

But now i understand you much better. I got it. You are focused to evolve chars to 5* . But your biggest problem is, lacking many talismans & and lacking right talisman builds for chars. For example; on your champion Corrupt General you have two health talismans - Overwhelming and Mystical. Which is not supportive with your char's skill actually. One give you attack and one give you mr and def. If you want to put a health talisman to a Magus char, go with Ward health talisman instead. But you don't need health talismans with General when you have 6 blue talismans. And there is also one Paladin Talisman hanging there 1 stars at 1/10. etc..

About the CR Eddie, you have 2 of them thats insane.. How lucky you are! But they will even hardly survive on Ailing Kingdom Madness, no talismans. It's no surprise that you lose many battles.

So,

You need to do some homework and learn more about the game basics. Then select your farming team and farm for right talismans & runes for them. In your situation this is more important than leveling up a char to 5*. It's no use to move a char to 5* if you don't have good talisman builds. Go for farming talismans and runes instead of try to level up your Eddie or PSS to 5*. You can also visit my team on Trooper screen and check my chars and how i build them with talismans, it may not be perfect but i did my best. I can easily farm all levels on autoplay including all Dungeon Level 10s - except Number of the beast stage.

Check those bread and butter guides to learn basics :

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1103-Compilation-of-maximized-characters
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?449-Talisman-Illustrated-Guide
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1777-Guide-Compilation-of-quot-best-quot-talisman-builds-for-all-chars&highlight=talisman+build

blade685
11-01-2016, 10:39 PM
finally after long farming i can update one 4* red character to 5*, best choice is pss for me? i don't see build with classical warrior eddie

blade685
11-02-2016, 06:36 PM
after farm farm and farm :), i can now update one red AND one blue 5*
Best choice is a blue eddie speed of light or CR i think and one red troopers like pss 4* or red golden son 4* or angel of fear 4*
I must do a good choice to do my best team possible
I have two blue 5*: pdk 5* and corrupted general 5*( need one 5* eddie and three troopers 5* for lol dungeon X) to farm all lol X and all insane world

warrior golden son seems to be a beast no?

Esquatcho
11-03-2016, 12:15 AM
after farm farm and farm :), i can now update one red AND one blue 5*
Best choice is a blue eddie speed of light or CR i think and one red troopers like pss 4* or red golden son 4* or angel of fear 4*
I must do a good choice to do my best team possible
I have two blue 5*: pdk 5* and corrupted general 5*( need one 5* eddie and three troopers 5* for lol dungeon X) to farm all lol X and all insane world

warrior golden son seems to be a beast no?

Thats a tough choice! All those are good options. I find I use my angel of fear more than PSS or red golden son these days. Getting an extra turn for everyone on 1st killing an opponent is a huge advantage and can clear a round without them getting a go.

Golden son hits really hard, but not sure if he works best with PDK and Corrupt General.

As you have a healer and single hitter in PDK, I would go CR Eddie over SoL I think though. CR is a beast when maxed out and you dont need the healing of SoL Eddie (Which is the best heal going).

Do you have any other blue 4* characters you could evolve? Otherwise, I'd probably not do PSS, again just because you have PDK's heal. So its down to angel of fear or golden son. What talismans do you have? Angel of fear needs a set of overwhelming, a set of red (Strength or burn imo) and a set of Rush (will) yellow talismants, or at the least some boosts (will). If you dont have that range and just a heap of red strength (fierce) then go the golden son. Thats my opinion anyway.

But really, all those characters you mentioned are worth getting to 5* eventually!

blade685
11-03-2016, 08:19 AM
thanks for your reply, you have all my troopers in my last posts :)
CR better than sol for blue upgrad
and for red: angel of fear better for you to do LOL 10 and insane world with pdk and corrupted general?
CR + aof + pdk + corrupted general is a good team?

Esquatcho
11-03-2016, 08:49 AM
thanks for your reply, you have all my troopers in my last posts :)
CR better than sol for blue upgrad
and for red: angel of fear better for you to do LOL 10 and insane world with pdk and corrupted general?
CR + aof + pdk + corrupted general is a good team?

CR + aof + pdk + corrupted general is a GREAT team :D

The only thing is that some people would say that instead of aof, you might be better having another blue character. But a 5* aof with great talismans can hit really hard on the LoL 10 boss (because his attack scales on the hp of the opponent). Plus the aof gives you an extra round if you kills someone. So each round in LoL would be: CR attack everyone > corrupt general attack everyone > pdk attack someone > aof attack the same person killing them > get an extra turn > repeat > everyones dead (or very near dead)!

But like I said, SoL Eddie is great. His heal at the moment heals 100%. But you can use that with him as a 4* character. So I'd have him as a backup and if you need a big heal, just switch to him :)

Id love CR/pdk/corrupt general, but I havent had much luck with magus souls. My best blue characters are SoL Eddie & the Allied Soldier (who is really good though). My team at the moment is: Soldier/SoL/Mummy Eddies (Working on developing GM and FoTD) + Assassin Golden Son + AoF + Magus Allied Soldier. I have a 5* PSS, who I used to use lots, but doesnt hit as hard now + I dont need the healing as much with SoL Eddie's healing.

Actually, one thing to help with LoL 10 dungeons with AoF - Get some troopers with the Allied General if you can. I have 5 & always use them on the LoL dungeon. Soldier Eddies fury boost + allied generals boost + Aof = big damage. Today my aof was doing nearly 60k damage! (though that might be a bug)

blade685
11-03-2016, 09:52 AM
i can update only one blue and one red, soldier eddie only 4* and die at LOL 10 and last insane world
I must update a blue eddie at 5* and a red trooper to do the best team possible without red troll (don't loot it)
it' so long to loot 2 and 3* evo rune, i don't want to do a mistake for my first farm team, test for the next only :)
If you want see all my troopers: Blade-9120
thanks

Esquatcho
11-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Had a quick look at your team mate. Some really nice chars there, wish I had some of them!

I still reckon CR+PDK+CG+AoF...

But as a random idea, what about upgrading your red allied bomber boy? The power ability is curmmy, but the mark skill can help ramp up overall damage. Plus the passive ability of increasing accuracy (which means pdk curse, cg stun become really likely to occur) is awesome. Have you ever tried using him together with your red rocket dog? Increased accuracy + rocket dog & cg stuns + throw in a few freezing or paralysis talismans and all of a sudden the opposition wouldnt be able to do much at all!

Otherwise, my only advice is to also start working on your talismans. You've got reasonable sets, but you really want to use more holy on your blues (and maybe freezing on your CG or CR Eddie) and for your characters levels you've got too many 3* talismans only.

If you do go the angel of fear, you want to go 2xred fierce (burn or strength), 2x rush (will) and 2x health (overwhelming).

blade685
11-03-2016, 04:47 PM
Had a quick look at your team mate. Some really nice chars there, wish I had some of them!

I still reckon CR+PDK+CG+AoF...

But as a random idea, what about upgrading your red allied bomber boy? The power ability is curmmy, but the mark skill can help ramp up overall damage. Plus the passive ability of increasing accuracy (which means pdk curse, cg stun become really likely to occur) is awesome. Have you ever tried using him together with your red rocket dog? Increased accuracy + rocket dog & cg stuns + throw in a few freezing or paralysis talismans and all of a sudden the opposition wouldnt be able to do much at all!

Otherwise, my only advice is to also start working on your talismans. You've got reasonable sets, but you really want to use more holy on your blues (and maybe freezing on your CG or CR Eddie) and for your characters levels you've got too many 3* talismans only.

If you do go the angel of fear, you want to go 2xred fierce (burn or strength), 2x rush (will) and 2x health (overwhelming).
Seems to be a good idea but for later, because i can only upgrad one blue and one red for now, need a good team to farm high level :)
i have upgrad 2 full overwhelming on it for def and life
i have only one rush WILL many onslaught and some bulwark

CR+PDK+CG+AoF is the best team for LOL 10 and all insane world for me right?
If yes i upgrad CR and AoF to 5* and hope this is the end of fails after talismans farming for them :)
best up 4* is red fierce burn or strength for aof same?

blade685
11-03-2016, 06:12 PM
edit: i have now aof and CR 5*, test in progress need talismans upgrades now...

GreyMouser
11-03-2016, 06:50 PM
edit: i have now aof and CR 5*, test in progress need talismans upgrades now...

The very best combo in the game. I couple those 2 w/ the Allied General for more damage. It is about as dominate as you can get. I've got a 5* troll, but the A. General is such a tank man, especially because of his passive.

Hit first with the CR area of effect. This will weaken enemy defenses (air ride before infantry :). Hit next with your A. General (or any other toon), then mop up w/ the AoF special. The death of the enemy will grant your whole party (that has free or extra buffs from the AG) an extra turn. Hard to beat.

blade685
11-03-2016, 07:12 PM
The very best combo in the game. I couple those 2 w/ the Allied General for more damage. It is about as dominate as you can get. I've got a 5* troll, but the A. General is such a tank man, especially because of his passive.

Hit first with the CR area of effect. This will weaken enemy defenses (air ride before infantry :). Hit next with your A. General (or any other toon), then mop up w/ the AoF special. The death of the enemy will grant your whole party (that has free or extra buffs from the AG) an extra turn. Hard to beat.
thanks, i don't have alliance general, i'm using my 5* pdk with them to auto farm kill time for talismans upgrad , i can't do harder insane level in autofarm actually perhaps better with AG :)

Esquatcho
11-03-2016, 10:32 PM
thanks, i don't have alliance general, i'm using my 5* pdk with them to auto farm kill time for talismans upgrad , i can't do harder insane level in autofarm actually perhaps better with AG :)

Just get those talismans right and you will :)

Jus tried your new 5* angel in the dugeon - nice!

Piece of Mind
11-04-2016, 08:13 AM
First maxed 5* character I ever raised and current champion-for-life. Stats look rather low on paper but Swiss-army abilities are outstanding. PSS saved my bacon many times in heated battles and I would put him in any team in need of a solid healer.

Esquatcho
11-04-2016, 08:44 AM
First maxed 5* character I ever raised and current champion-for-life. Stats look rather low on paper but Swiss-army abilities are outstanding. PSS saved my bacon many times in heated battles and I would put him in any team in need of a solid healer.

Agree, he was my 2nd 5* character. But now with SoL, CR, Grim Eddies all having good heals I find I dont use him as much because his AoE damage isnt as good since the fierce talisman nerf. Still a great solid character and essential if you need the heal, but others are better now imo.

blade685
11-04-2016, 08:44 AM
Just get those talismans right and you will :)

Jus tried your new 5* angel in the dugeon - nice!it's my first objective upgrad all his talismans to 5*, little better today with my yesterday farm: 1 strenght to 5*

yojo
11-07-2016, 07:23 PM
Do you guys have a problem with the accuracy of PSS? I think is not so easy get a perfect hit.

PerthEddie
11-08-2016, 01:42 AM
Is it just my bad luck or has the PSS now become as rare as rocking horse poop? I am getting loads of the Sentinel version but not had a Warrior one drop for a long time now :(

Esquatcho
11-08-2016, 03:42 AM
For timing with the PSS, ignore the guidelines. Just get into the flow. For everyone its different, but I wait for him to swing back & then press as he's passed the line of toons.

In terms of rareness, just burn a stack of normal souls. I burnt 40 the other day and got 3 of them!

PsychoEddie
11-08-2016, 04:57 AM
For timing with the PSS, ignore the guidelines. Just get into the flow. For everyone its different, but I wait for him to swing back & then press as he's passed the line of toons.

Yeah, it's different for me even in between different devices like on a cheap tablet I have to hit a bit earlier than on my phone or a fast tablet.

I just learned to calibrate for each device and it's all good, perfect hits aren't a problem.

Bobo
11-23-2016, 08:09 PM
Late reply, but I want to thank this thread for giving me a character that I literally cannot go without! No character that I have had in my squad since comes remotely close to him! His healing power is immense, plus the fact that he can occasionally get an extra turn to deal out more damage makes grinding on Madness Underworld a breeze!

osiris0000
03-31-2017, 05:04 PM
I have tried my full maxed PSS on PVP offense (Especially versus Tauntfest teams) - and i can tell he is a real lifesaver! Even he don't have so much damage output as before, i find him one of the best answer for Tauntfest teams - even i got coin toss and go second. I am glad that i haven't dropped him into the sacrifice vortex.

I will also try him on defence and will write back here :cool: If anyone have experience with him at PVP, i will be glad to hear it.

The Educated fool
04-01-2017, 03:09 PM
I auditioned mine for defence when I went through my chorus line of healers, but I wasn't that impressed. Mine only has one measly skill shard on him though, and he's quite a ways back in line... :cool:

Peppoah
04-04-2017, 11:01 AM
I have tried my full maxed PSS on PVP offense (Especially versus Tauntfest teams) - and i can tell he is a real lifesaver! Even he don't have so much damage output as before, i find him one of the best answer for Tauntfest teams - even i got coin toss and go second. I am glad that i haven't dropped him into the sacrifice vortex.

I will also try him on defence and will write back here :cool: If anyone have experience with him at PVP, i will be glad to hear it.

Hi Osiris,
Finally I maxed mine out with skillshards. What talismans do you use in PVP?
I used six strength and wasn't impressed by the damage. Maybe it depends on the team? I have to try out more variations.

osiris0000
04-04-2017, 12:27 PM
Hi Osiris,
Finally I maxed mine out with skillshards. What talismans do you use in PVP?
I used six strength and wasn't impressed by the damage. Maybe it depends on the team? I have to try out more variations.

Hi Peppoah,

His damage output is somehow "low" nowadays, idk why. But i use him as a lifesaver more than damage dealer when i am facing a tough team at PVP. I put 4 x Strength + 2 Yellow Will (I will put Immunity Will when i max them) for more survivability. Even he doesn't hit so hard, at least hits around 2000-3000 k AOE damage at the same time with healing with a chance to get an Extra Turn with power move.

If you don't get first turn on PVP, on second turn he literally can save your life.

osiris0000
04-04-2017, 01:26 PM
I auditioned mine for defence when I went through my chorus line of healers, but I wasn't that impressed. Mine only has one measly skill shard on him though, and he's quite a ways back in line... :cool:

Well, i haven't put him at defence yet but when i play manually at offense he is pretty handy :cool:

Peppoah
04-04-2017, 08:03 PM
Hi Peppoah,

His damage output is somehow "low" nowadays, idk why. But i use him as a lifesaver more than damage dealer when i am facing a tough team at PVP. I put 4 x Strength + 2 Yellow Will (I will put Immunity Will when i max them) for more survivability. Even he doesn't hit so hard, at least hits around 2000-3000 k AOE damage at the same time with healing with a chance to get an Extra Turn with power move.

If you don't get first turn on PVP, on second turn he literally can save your life.

Thanks for the answer, Osiris. I didn't think about the yellow talismans. They're a very good choice. I used the immunity set at level 49. Very stable and as you wrote, it saves your life. Should have bought more immunity sets. I have only one will set, but two bulwark sets. Maybe I'll buy one single will and wait until they return.