PDA

View Full Version : Help with chars&talismans

blkthunder
07-20-2016, 05:26 PM
Hi i recently got a 4* fire soldier(sentinel) and eje bomber boy (warrior), i buff them to 40lvl and put 2*talismans but i think they lack of damame, my allied soldier (magus) has around 100 more of damage and my reanimated soldier both 3* with 2* talismans do more damage.

The game dont display how my 4* chars will do more damage, so can u help me? What are the best talismans for my 4*chars?

Which are the best stats for my 4* to get more damage?

Vaseodin
07-20-2016, 05:43 PM
Hi i recently got a 4* fire soldier(sentinel) and eje bomber boy (warrior), i buff them to 40lvl and put 2*talismans but i think they lack of damame, my allied soldier (magus) has around 100 more of damage and my reanimated soldier both 3* with 2* talismans do more damage.

The game dont display how my 4* chars will do more damage, so can u help me? What are the best talismans for my 4*chars?

Which are the best stats for my 4* to get more damage?

There is not enough information to be able to give you good advice. First, exactly what talismans do you have? What are you characters' skills? Maybe a breakdown of each talisman and its bonuses can help us determine if they are good for those characters. Second, what is the exact verbiage of your character's skills?

blkthunder
07-21-2016, 12:17 AM
I took some screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/5n1lx

The skill of sentinel is flame (physical dmg, and do around 200 to 400) and for the warrior air strike (real dmg aroun 400 to 600), i believe that is a low dmg for a 4* character and the information in the skills dont say what stats is the primary to get more damage, btw all the talismans are lvl 20 and thank you for the reply

Trystangst
07-21-2016, 12:50 AM
it's pretty straight forward -
physical scales off of ATK
magic scales off of MAG
If it scales off of another stat, it will say (see Soldier Eddie).
Real damage is still physical or magic, it just ignores resists.

Get those talismans to 3* 30, and also make sure they include whatever primary damage stat you need (like ATK for the Sentinel).
Looking at the Bomber Boy and his native stats, I bet his Air Strike scales off of ATK too.

Kulimar
07-21-2016, 03:18 AM
True damage scales off of BOTH ATK and MAGIC. Same with Random Damage. I don't know exactly if it's split (like 50/50), but the Help text does explain it.

Vaseodin
07-21-2016, 03:23 PM
I am not a fan of the fire soldier (green). He is too spread out ot be useful for damage purposes. I would focus on 1 damage type with him as opposed to spreading him thin. In fact I would stay away from using his special move which does magic damage and only use his regular attack which does physical and damage over time. For talismas, I would use 2 health talisman (overwhelming) as they would boost his HP tremendously and also his attack and defense. Since he is vulnerable to red characters who mostly do physical damage, I would boost his DEF more than his Mag Resist. I wouldn't necessarily use talismans that boost his magic attack or magic resist as he is already spread thin with his 2 moves and is naturally protected from blue characters (who mostly do magic damage). I would also put 2 strength talismans (skilled or fierce depending on whether you would like more HP or more DEF) as those will boost his damage output tremendously and up his defense against most enemies that have an advantage over him.

I would replace him as soon as you get another 4 star character though, so don't invest too much in him.

As far as the bomber boy, it is not clear whether his damage comes from physcal/magic or both. You have and advantage in that both of your support characters do AOE damage (they hit all foes at once instead of one at a time). For bomber boy I would use 2 strength talisman (safeguard) as it seems his base attack is much higher than his magic attack, so you would benefit most from that one. Plus the magic resist stat is surprisingly low compared to his defense (most purple characters scale both equally), so the safeguard specialty of the strength talisman will help you even that out. I wouldn't necessarily use the assassin talismans on him since his attack and magic stats aren't scaling equally. I would instead either give him more physical damage output with an extra set of 2 strength talisman (safeguard) or boos his survivability by using 2 holy talismans (of the specialty you want to focus most on - preferably the "overwhelming" specialty).

Try this and I guarantee both will improve your success tremendously. I would replace that flame guy ASAP though. Let me know how it all works out for you!