PDA

View Full Version : Troll character - Best stats to use?

rchimus
07-21-2016, 07:07 AM
Are there any cases where classes will gain benefit from stats that arent aligned with their abilities? For example, if the ability says "deals magic damage to a single target" does only magic improve that attack? Only reason I am asking is I have a 4* Troll who has twice as much ATK as MAGIC, and none of his abilities are ATK, based on their descriptions. So is his ATK stat completely useless and I should solely focus on talismans that improve magic?

Troll in question and his abilities
http://imgur.com/a/5BdFS

Vaseodin
07-25-2016, 04:44 PM
well, that's odd. Seems ridiculous to have a character with such high attack when all his attacks do magic damage. As far as I know, all damage comes from the stat mentioned (e.g. magic damage comes from your magic stat). The only times it is useful to boost a different stat is yellow characters (a lot of them do "random" damage, which scales from a random stat) and some purple characters do damage from both magic and attack combined. This troll of yours doesn't make much sense, but to answer your question I would put all my talismans on Magic boost and avoid attack boost.

Lamia
07-25-2016, 11:21 PM
Hi rchimus,

I've reported this as a bug to the game team. Thanks!

aur0ra85
07-26-2016, 07:22 PM
Hi rchimus,

I've reported this as a bug to the game team. Thanks!

It's the same thing for my dog in reverse, all his abilities scale attack and his magic stat is huge. :/

BillLion
07-27-2016, 07:38 PM
I've been wondering the same thing. How do I effectively build the troll? I just pulled him yesterday and he's my only 4* warrior class character, but he seems lackluster like this.

Anyone find a good build for him?

Stormseye
08-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Can you show the skills and Talisman slots for the Troll? None of my Troopers have one and I don't know the stats.

Qed
08-02-2016, 05:16 PM
I have that troll, it's horrible, can't think how it should be used to be at least not embarassing. Just a wrong character.

12lisa
08-06-2016, 07:08 PM
Same here, I have the Troll and I actually use him, but itīs just ridiculous that he scales with magic xD I use +15% Def, +20% Magic x MR and 2 Special X MR, so far everytime he gets attacked I can use a special move with soldier Eddie afterwards and he can take quite some punishment plus the shield at the beginning is awesome. However, donīt use him while the opponent has a reflect ability. Gets you in a neverending loop of misses you canīt escape :/

rchimus
08-09-2016, 07:38 AM
http://imgur.com/a/5BdFS
all the skills are in the middle of the picture.

his talismans are 3 grey, then 3* red, 4* yellow, 5* red
so from 10 o clock to 7 o clock is grey grey grey red yellow red