PDA

View Full Version : Can basic 3 tap skills trigger talisman effects?

Frost
10-26-2016, 01:03 PM
Straight question. Can skills like Pilfer or burden of the Damned trigger talisman effects like magic pierce? Also, can charging basic skills also do that?

maxdeviations
10-26-2016, 01:20 PM
skill trigger (such as magic pierce / invisibility / shock .... etc) will only be with basic skill (present). basic moves in past and future dont trigger it... as far as i have seen :D

Sparton_LOTB
10-27-2016, 08:38 PM
Talisman augments work with perfect basic attacks. That means the skill:

Must not cost energy/fury
Does damage to one or more enemies
You executed with "Perfect" timing (through proper tap timing or using a status that ensures a perfect)

I think someone reported one instance to CS where that wasn't occurring for Speed of Light's Pilfer (was that you, Frost?). This was due to it being misflagged for being able to trigger that; I fixed that for the upcoming update.

Do let us know if you find any other basic attacks that never trigger them when you get perfect timing.

Frost
10-27-2016, 11:18 PM
Talisman augments work with perfect basic attacks. That means the skill:

Must not cost energy/fury
Does damage to one or more enemies
You executed with "Perfect" timing (through proper tap timing or using a status that ensures a perfect)

I think someone reported one instance to CS where that wasn't occurring for Speed of Light's Pilfer (was that you, Frost?). This was due to it being misflagged for being able to trigger that; I fixed that for the upcoming update.

Do let us know if you find any other basic attacks that never trigger them when you get perfect timing.

Thanks a lot!!! <3