PDA

View Full Version : game gets stuck on Beast's Wrath - known issue, we're working on it

Vaseodin
07-21-2016, 03:04 PM
After beating the stage where you fight Wrath the first time, 90% of the time when I go back and play it again the game stays stuck as soon as you get to the boss. It's as if it's waiting for the dialogue (the characters just stand there, but it's not "frozen"). You can't exit the stage, putting it on autoplay doesn't work, and so you have to restart the whole game.

osogaru
07-23-2016, 10:25 AM
same here !

DeathByGuitar
07-23-2016, 11:54 AM
Any update on this bug. Stuck on the boss stage!

jpmusic
07-23-2016, 02:05 PM
The same thing happens on the Children of the Damned level, the devs are aware of it, let's hope it gets fixed soon. Along with the endless miss loop.

Kraznoff
07-23-2016, 06:32 PM
Yup, can't progress past the children of the damned stage on hard.

Trystangst
07-23-2016, 11:41 PM
Just happened to me on the very last underworld stage. 4th fight...just sits and spins. No dialogue, no health bars, no freezing.

Jessiah
07-25-2016, 01:26 AM
Have the same problem.
Only the first I played Beast's Wrath in hell on normal I ran into infinite reflect/miss glitch and had to kill the game and reload.
The second time I played it, I got to the boss round and the game froze before any dialogue could play.
I was forced to restart my tablet this time.

Nightowl
07-25-2016, 11:15 PM
Yeah, it happened to me a few times on Wrath last night...I figured out that it had to do with the fight right before that, where the little blue dude with the ice shield is...if he has that shield up, and he is the last one to die, then it will freeze up everytime when it moves you on to Wrath...

I looked it up, and it is a bug that the developers are working on, but until they fix it, a good workaround would be to kill that little blue bastardy first, so that the bug won't activate