PDA

View Full Version : 3* green evo shards

Rodrikamikaze
10-27-2016, 01:33 AM
Hey guys any idea where i can farm these i have already finished all lord of light levels yet i still have missing one any support is apreciated

AppleJuice
10-27-2016, 01:40 AM
Hey guys any idea where i can farm these i have already finished all lord of light levels yet i still have missing one any support is apreciated

You have to farm Lord of Light until you get it :/ It'll take a while but I think your best bet is LoL XI.

Rodrikamikaze
10-27-2016, 01:50 AM
You have to farm Lord of Light until you get it :/ It'll take a while but I think your best bet is LoL XI.

Lol XI I think you meant IX 😂 but thank you for the help!

AppleJuice
10-27-2016, 01:57 AM
Lol XI I think you meant IX 😂 but thank you for the help!

Yes, my bad 😂

Reeb99
10-27-2016, 02:20 AM
Hah. That must have been a subconscious slip since the drop rate is so horrible that it really isn't worth running the dungeons unless all your characters have maxed out talismans. :-p

AppleJuice
10-27-2016, 03:00 AM

Nevermind what I said :) Just did some test runs of about 12 games of LoL X amd have gotten 2 3* green evo shards. :cool: Not sure if it's luck, but try level 10.

Ian
10-27-2016, 08:23 AM
There really should be another way, not everyone can farm LoL at level 10, especially newer players. The drops generally are much improved since the October update but coloured 3* are now very very difficult unless you get lucky

Reeb99
10-27-2016, 08:39 AM
There really should be another way, not everyone can farm LoL at level 10, especially newer players. The drops generally are much improved since the October update but coloured 3* are now very very difficult unless you get lucky

100% agree. The dungeon needs to go back to the way it was. At least the old way you could get ironite, sands, gold, etc if you didn't get the evo shards. At this rate, I find myself not even wanting to play this game anymore.