PDA

View Full Version : Wicker Man Eddie (Magus Type)

Kaijester
07-22-2016, 12:18 AM

FURY

Thousand Suns
Deals magic damage to all enemies.
Inflicts Flare status to all enemies.
The Flare status causes existing Burn Effect on enemies to have infinite duration
LV2/3 DMG+10/25%

BASIC ABILITY

Melt
Deals magic damage to a single target
Consume Burn effects on Perfect Attacks.
The Consume effect deals true damage and remove the effect
LV2/3/4/5 DMG+5/5/10/15%

Magma Shield
Reduce damage taken for 1 turn.
Returns damage to enemies after 1 turn
Inflicts Physical Burn for 1 turn
LV2/3 DMG+5/5%

Beckon
Gain Power instantly.
Increase Magic stat for 2 turns.
25% Chance to get an Extra Turn

POWER ABILITY

Burn (5 PWR)
Deals magic damage to all enemies
60% Chance to Magic Burn for 3 turns
The Magic Burn effect deals magic damage over time
LV2/5 DM+10/20%
LV3 Effect Duration+1
Lv4 Effect Chance+15%

Crumble (2 PWR)
Reduce Fury of enemy team.
Gain Power based on Fury taken.
Heals self based on Missing HP.

Erupt (4 PWR)
Inflicts Magic Burn on enemies for 2 turns
35% Chance to Stun enemies for 1 turn
The Magic Burn effect deals magic damage over time.
LV2/4 Effect Chance+5/15%
LV3 Effect Duration+1

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 10:11 AM
Upgraded to 5 stars and was trying to level him further but as I play till Lv50s, his damage is horrible in Underworld Madness levels even with maxed Talisman.

Atheist
08-10-2016, 10:50 AM
Can you please give us his stats maximized (w- w/o talismans). I was always wondering and wanted to compare him against an Axis Commander

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Not max yet...now only Lv60.

Esquatcho
10-10-2016, 04:59 AM
Is this char worth taking some magic talismans off to give a set of burns? Or only worth playing with a burny team? Just thinking that if he doesnt hit too hard at higher levels, adding extra regular true damage might help?

osiris0000
11-18-2016, 02:46 AM
Poor Wicker Man Eddie.. No one mentions about him.. Just 4 posts? He was the first "another" Eddie for almost all of us, like a first-excitement. I guess he deserves some respect.. I don't even remember the last time when i have used him on a battle, probably was decades ago (July or August). I decided to upgrade him to 5*. Because he was sitting on my team screen like a lonely sad old retired man. He was level 80 and 4*.. Like many of you have. And burning all the time i don't know.. Probably for giving some heat to other team members.. Like a stove no one cares about..

I wonder if any end-game player used this guy? Any experience?

If not, i call everyone for a moment of respect silence for this most underrated Eddie.

Kaijester
11-18-2016, 02:59 AM
I'd use him once in a while in warrior LOL dungeon. His overall ability might pale in comparison with fellow Magus Eddie but his basic attack to consume burn can deal extremely high damage when teamed up with ally and talisman which provides mutiple burn effects.

osiris0000
11-18-2016, 03:33 AM
I'd use him once in a while in warrior LOL dungeon. His overall ability might pale in comparison with fellow Magus Eddie but his basic attack to consume burn can deal extremely high damage when teamed up with ally and talisman which provides mutiple burn effects.

I wonder.. How does "consume" works exactly? When you apply consume effect on the enemy, what is the catch with it? For example; if normal magic damage is 1000k, how much that would be with "consume" effect? I was using him with my Masked Harpy, and sometimes he was hitting very hard with basic attack. I still don't know how that works exactly.

Kaijester
11-18-2016, 03:46 AM
Not sure how is consume damage calculated but I'm quite nothing can survive your example of 1000k damage...lol.

Reeb99
11-18-2016, 03:48 AM
I've seen people say they use him to kill bosses with burn teams because the consume damage is so high, but I've never tried it. Maybe one of these days I'll give him a go with the harpy, gunner bomber boy, and red pyro to see what happens.

osiris0000
11-18-2016, 04:05 AM
Not sure how is consume damage calculated but I'm quite nothing can survive your example of 1000k damage...lol.

Of course! This 1000k became a grave for many innocent owl and ox cultists, nothing can survive this damage!1!!1!1

Lol.. 1000 k just makes easier to calculate the additional damage percentage, that's why i have put that number. :) At least i didn't say 100k..:cool:
Actually, in the beginning 1000 k seems cool. But after a while nothing can make you more satisfied than seeing 10000 k + damages.

osiris0000
11-18-2016, 04:09 AM
I've seen people say they use him to kill bosses with burn teams because the consume damage is so high, but I've never tried it. Maybe one of these days I'll give him a go with the harpy, gunner bomber boy, and red pyro to see what happens.

Cool idea actually! Masked Harpy + Gunner bomber boy + Red pyro = which means there will be burns on the enemies all the time. Worth to try.

Lord Schmeb
11-18-2016, 04:45 AM
I start the fight with Aliance general buffing group. Then Red Golden Son, with full burn talismen set, loads mobs with fire dots. PSS with one more set of burners. Then let Wickerman Edward MELT LvL 10 LOL boss in one cast. Easily 100k in dmg.

I use WME in 90% of all Battles.

Reeb99
11-18-2016, 05:55 AM
Am I wrong in thinking the consume damage scales with enemy max health? I tried it with junk talismans vs the wicker man madness, and the consume damage was very low (300 per mark?) Then did the same against Aset on madness, and the consume damage was higher (2000 per mark.)

Kaijester
11-18-2016, 06:35 AM
Quite likely. I was dealing 7000-8000 per burn on dungeon bosses.

Esquatcho
11-18-2016, 01:43 PM

That would be very interesting to try alright!

Kardas
11-22-2016, 11:38 AM
People running with the burny team idea... never thought I'd see the day...

I think using Sentinel Bomber Boy instead of the Gunner may also be a worthwhile shot if you want more sustainability. You then get a heal with chance for an accuracy boost and a 1 turn DEF & MR boost

blade685
11-22-2016, 12:16 PM
i'm currious to test that, but with shit upgrad talismans loot i can't :(
If someone can test i'm curious :)

aur0ra85
11-22-2016, 06:02 PM
I got a bug when using this guy yesterday with the red bat, and allied general. For whatever reason I would use generals buff, and immediately attack with the bat for 45k in damage. One shot on the LOL a few times. Tried it again later and could not reproduce.

Arcturus
11-22-2016, 06:24 PM
I got a bug when using this guy yesterday with the red bat, and allied general. For whatever reason I would use generals buff, and immediately attack with the bat for 45k in damage. One shot on the LOL a few times. Tried it again later and could not reproduce.
Not sure what the issue is here. A maxed red bat w/the general's buff should hit a LoL for ~45k. That sounds exactly right. Is the problem that it won't happen again? What does this have to do with Wickerman Eddie?

aur0ra85
11-22-2016, 06:58 PM
Indont have skill shards on my bat. My bat hits 15k total with the buff normally. I cannot recreate. Idk how it started and idk why it stopped. I've long been suspicious of a bug with regards to calculating physical damage. I've seen samurai hit like this before for a few rounds and then stop. Not sure what the issue is. Needs to be fixed before PvP.

blade685
11-22-2016, 08:18 PM
Not sure what the issue is here. A maxed red bat w/the general's buff should hit a LoL for ~45k. That sounds exactly right. Is the problem that it won't happen again? What does this have to do with Wickerman Eddie?i do that with CR special+general buff

Esquatcho
11-22-2016, 11:59 PM
Indont have skill shards on my bat. My bat hits 15k total with the buff normally. I cannot recreate. Idk how it started and idk why it stopped. I've long been suspicious of a bug with regards to calculating physical damage. I've seen samurai hit like this before for a few rounds and then stop. Not sure what the issue is. Needs to be fixed before PvP.

You mean like in this thread? If so, hooray, someone else has seen the same bug I was seeing!!!

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?3635-Random-Damage-Values

Maybe bump my post in the bug thread and the devs might look into it?

Caretaker
12-20-2016, 09:17 PM
WM has been my favourite until I got CR(quite late). Took me practicly through the game to the end. Has been fully skill sharded, then benched. Here and there I'd shake the dust off of it. He was a subject of many nerfs lowering his skills and I can't tell since when, but not for a long time, his future power skill costs 6 instead of 4. Just took him for a walk thinking of PvAIP. And got the feeling that his present basic got a bit powerd up since the last time I can remember.

konstifik
12-21-2016, 07:00 AM
WM has been my favourite until I got CR(quite late). Took me practicly through the game to the end. Has been fully skill sharded, then benched. Here and there I'd shake the dust off of it. He was a subject of many nerfs lowering his skills and I can't tell since when, but not for a long time, his future power skill costs 6 instead of 4. Just took him for a walk thinking of PvAIP. And got the feeling that his present basic got a bit powerd up since the last time I can remember.

Yep, both his present basic and his fury move was buffed with increased damage, both the base damage and how much it increases with skill shards.

Zaghosto
01-01-2017, 09:51 PM
i will be honest, his abilities are very useful but having him as a champ is a 50/50 situation plus having to find the right troopers to carry will make it a bit challenging. As these updates keep changing and changing i've notice that the halloween and christmas troopers with burn effects or adding burn effects to them are making him more effective.