PDA

View Full Version : Make the game more social?

aur0ra85
10-28-2016, 01:38 AM
I know this is a huge thing to ask, but I feel like what it's missing is a social aspect.
I'd like a chat box with my troopers please and thanks.
A global chat isn't for me, but I'm sure others would enjoy one of those too.
I feel that would be fun. I know the game would need an absolutely huge rework probably to build this, but I feel like it would be worth it from a monetary point of view and a player point of view. The game is missing that social aspect that most other games from as long back as I can remember possessed since the very first online multiplayer games were built.
I want to play with my friends, whoever is online. Or at least chat with them during auto battle. Right now our only communication is the forum and I personally find it limiting/kinda boring.
The game is missing clans too.
\m/

Aristo4
10-28-2016, 01:42 AM
yeap, thats a big minus of this game, solid points.

AppleJuice
10-28-2016, 01:44 AM
I know this is a huge thing to ask, but I feel like what it's missing is a social aspect.
I'd like a chat box with my troopers please and thanks.
A global chat isn't for me, but I'm sure others would enjoy one of those too.
I feel that would be fun. I know the game would need an absolutely huge rework probably to build this, but I feel like it would be worth it from a monetary point of view and a player point of view. The game is missing that social aspect that most other games from as long back as I can remember possessed since the very first online multiplayer games were built.
I want to play with my friends, whoever is online. Or at least chat with them during auto battle. Right now our only communication is the forum and I personally find it limiting/kinda boring.
The game is missing clans too.
\m/

Then we're on the same boat :D But I wouldn't make this a priority in the next few updates. If it were to happen it would take a while.

slauki
10-28-2016, 08:27 AM
clans would be awesome :-) you are definetly right, the most interesting part in such games is the social aspect. although i'm not a huge fan of those, most people are and would definetly play a lot more and purchase more since there is some kind of social pressure that forces people to do so ;-)

i would also put in some money for "my clan"...

Reeb99
10-28-2016, 09:36 AM
I'd say no to a full chat system, but I wouldn't mind a message/mail system. That way we could help out troopers with talisman sets equipped that really hold back their characters.

Ancient Mariner
10-28-2016, 10:18 AM
yeah i was thinking the same, not a chat for everyone, it would be messy, but a way to communicate with your troopers maybe it would be useful..based on personal messages like on the forums

Ddrak
10-28-2016, 02:50 PM
+1

this would be awesome!

RCarter
10-28-2016, 03:02 PM
PMs to Troopers would be terrific.

Ian
10-28-2016, 03:26 PM
I'd say no to a full chat system, but I wouldn't mind a message/mail system. That way we could help out troopers with talisman sets equipped that really hold back their characters.

Agreed this would be nice although whether it's possible is another matter.

Ancient Mariner
10-28-2016, 03:34 PM
PMs to Troopers would be terrific.
why? it could be useful for some players.
If they'd also add an "ignore" option for those like you who don't agree it would be perfect

EddieV8-2238
11-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Messages to troopers would be good

Esquatcho
11-04-2016, 08:51 PM
But then no one would come onto the forums right?!?

But maybe some level of comms would be good. Even if its just to be able to say sorry for not getting trooper points because the game crashed.