PDA

View Full Version : Vote for your favourite Eddie!

Kaijester
07-22-2016, 12:29 AM
Vote for your favorite Eddie, and read & discuss about each Eddie Character's Abilities in each Character Specific thread!

Trystangst
07-22-2016, 12:46 AM
Voted Soldier Eddie, though to be fair I only have Holy Smoke, Wicker Man, and Speed of Light (and Soldier).

Beefsupreme
09-05-2016, 12:38 AM
Speed of Light. Extends reflect and invincibility buffs with basic attack, ults every other round thanks to aoe.

Pump health/magic, since the heal that extends buffs seems to be based off of hp.. or you can go glass cannon if you have a character with invincibility skill that you can make permanent.

aur0ra85
09-05-2016, 12:52 AM
I'm changing my vote to samurai.
Just a bloody war beast.
Mine is fully max now (skills), bugs fixed, and he just wrecks things if you give him the right support and talismans. I'm pretty sure if he's outfitted right, he's the highest damage character per turn against a boss in the game.

AmBush-UK
09-05-2016, 01:07 AM
As i only have:
Holy Smoke Eddie (Default), Wicker Man Eddie, Soldier Eddie, Run To The Hills Eddie, Speed Of Light Eddie, Mummy Eddie, My preference is Soldier Eddie he's a good all round character so thats my vote.

The missus has Pharaoh Eddie im beginning to like him Have only used Troopers for Samurai Eddie, Vampire Hunter Eddie, Carriage Rider Eddie, Visions Eddie, Cyborg Eddie,

Do not like Tailgunner Eddie
Never tried Rainmaker Eddie, Aces High Eddie

Kaijester
09-05-2016, 01:18 AM
Tailgunner Eddie's Fury is good for clearing waves of mob...he's my second favourite.

#1 is Cyborg Eddie for his badass Beam Attack and power stealing moves...if only his Fury work as it is supposed to.

Aristo4
09-05-2016, 07:12 PM
if only his Fury work as it is supposed to.

If only his def and magic resist was higher than other 3* not leveled to 60 eddies.....this starts to get on my nerves :mad:

Aristo4
09-05-2016, 08:06 PM
In fact Cyborg has the second worst DEF and MR of all 66 characters we have on the maximized characters thread (behind Rainmaker). I mean you cant have the gunner possessed mine and the magus dark hourglass have better ratings can you? Something's not right.

Nekroliun
10-12-2016, 03:06 PM
(F'n) Visions Eddie didnt get any votes...

Eagleknight
10-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Pharaoh Eddie he was my first 5* toon. He is a beast he may not hit the hardest but his skill set allows him to give you a victory in almost all situations. Even before He got a tweak he was tuff to kill. Now he can save the entire team. He is the only Eddie I know you that you do not need to change out. All of the other eddies I have played with are vulnerable to a two shot kill from a boss and will require a support healer. Don't get me wrong soldier Eddie is great for clearing to the boss but pharaoh Eddie is a safe choice as finisher. This is based on the the toons I own ( no samari, cyborg, holy smoke, rainmaker, tail gunner, or aces high. Plus pharaoh Eddie looks cool.

Nekroliun
10-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Pharaoh Eddie he was my first 5* toon. He is a beast he may not hit the hardest but his skill set allows him to give you a victory in almost all situations. Even before He got a tweak he was tuff to kill. Now he can save the entire team. He is the only Eddie I know you that you do not need to change out. All of the other eddies I have played with are vulnerable to a two shot kill from a boss and will require a support healer. Don't get me wrong soldier Eddie is great for clearing to the boss but pharaoh Eddie is a safe choice as finisher. This is based on the the toons I own ( no samari, cyborg, holy smoke, rainmaker, tail gunner, or aces high. Plus pharaoh Eddie looks cool.

Yes i agree

aur0ra85
10-12-2016, 10:12 PM
After playing since release my favorites are now as follows:
1. Tail gunner (filthy)
2. Cyborg (more of a tie with 1) (absurd Unbuffed damage, incredible/op skills).
3. Samurai (from now on I will refer to as "the war beast").
4. Pharaoh (probably the best of the group)
5. Soldier (honourable mention as he's my farming workhorse).

OpticSugar
10-12-2016, 10:23 PM
1. Tail gunner (filthy)
2. Cyborg (more of a tie with 1) (absurd Unbuffed damage, incredible/op skills).

Tailgunner huh? I'll have to give him a closer look.

Aristo4
10-12-2016, 10:35 PM
Tailgunner huh? I'll have to give him a closer look.

Check his skills in the maximized chars thread. He's like a close cousin of the cyborg, less filthy for me though.

Similarily badass :cool:

Eagleknight
10-12-2016, 10:46 PM
I really want to get a tail gunner, cyborg, and samurai for my team and try them out. Troopers that have them are great but I usually don't pay too much attention when I use them cause I just through them in an empty spot.

aur0ra85
10-13-2016, 12:15 AM
I still think pharaoh is the best one and will be the toughest to beat come PvP. It's not hard to remove the invincibility from one character, but the whole group it's a big issue ->especially if they can get it back up every two or three rounds. Contrary to popular belief too, I feel like even the most damage heavy red team is going to have some issues bringing him down on a first turn (especially if the pharaoh brings a
Troll/green bat/dog of war as a sidekick).

Eagleknight
10-13-2016, 12:33 AM
I still think pharaoh is the best one and will be the toughest to beat come PvP. It's not hard to remove the invincibility from one character, but the whole group it's a big issue ->especially if they can get it back up every two or three rounds. Contrary to popular belief too, I feel like even the most damage heavy red team is going to have some issues bringing him down on a first turn (especially if the pharaoh brings a
Troll/green bat/dog of war as a sidekick).

I was thinking pharaoh and red and purple troll. Or mabey swapping the purple troll for a permadeath toon.

aur0ra85
10-13-2016, 01:30 AM
Yeah there will be a cheese meta party of troll, pharaoh, blue cheese, and water spirit or something along those lines. It's for the real winners. I imagine the nerf bat will be quick and painful on such a meta but it's reign dominant and over powered.

Nicko
12-06-2016, 04:00 AM
1. Tail gunner (filthy)

There have been a few more Eddies released, but I still largely agree with this ranking (1 & 2 are a tie). I would add Storm Eddie somewhere here. His randomness is a lot of fun, and using Haze before he casts his fury is a blast (not to mention the awesome fury animation)

Kaijester
12-06-2016, 04:45 AM
Can't add more options without Dev Team magical touch.

Esquatcho
12-06-2016, 04:47 AM
1) Cyborg
2) Tailgunner
3) Soldier
4) CR
5) Storm
6) FOTD
7) GR

Not on the list but deserving special mention is SoL. He is never my #1 Eddie (Anymore), but he is always in the team. His heal & extend beneficial got me through the game as a Noob

FlyingV
12-06-2016, 05:08 AM
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/images/ProGamer/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by aur0ra85 http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/images/ProGamer/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?p=15698#post15698)
1. Tail gunner (filthy)

There have been a few more Eddies released, but I still largely agree with this ranking (1 & 2 are a tie). I would add Storm Eddie somewhere here. His randomness is a lot of fun, and using Haze before he casts his fury is a blast (not to mention the awesome fury animation)

When I started, both TG and Aces High were rare and not very effective. I wound up with Aces and learned how to take advantage of his skills. TG seemed redundant and much less inspiring, though it has been some time since I played him. I just got TG a few min ago, so I'll find out soon enough whether I change my mind.

Leo_ID
12-06-2016, 01:01 PM
Here's mine:

1. Carriage Rider Eddie/Grim Reaper Eddie (work well with most of my allies)
2. Soldier Eddie (autogrind machine)
3. Storm Eddie (for maximum fun and randomness)

Bobo
12-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Have to go with Soldier Eddie. He's been an integral part of my team since I unlocked him, and nothing I have used since really comes close. The only Eddies that come close in my mind are Holy Smokes and Carriage Rider. I have a Pharaoh, Rainmaker, Vampire Hunter and Grim Reaper, along with a lot of non-5* Eddies, but they just don't do it for me.

Tim28213
12-18-2017, 01:31 PM
Fear of the Dark Eddie isn't on the list.
He was my first legendary soul and has been a constant favorite for me. Versatile and consistent.

Browno
12-18-2017, 03:05 PM
Those were the eddies currently available when the poll was made.

Mikal
01-20-2018, 12:36 PM
Eternity Eddie for sure!

Maiden68
02-08-2018, 10:39 AM
Work in Progress: His HP needs allot of work and still working on his Talismans... but he is formidable for a 4* Slasher of the Scythe! :o I use him almost as much as my Soldier Eddie who is also a work in progress...

GotN
02-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Work in Progress: His HP needs allot of work and still working on his Talismans... but he is formidable for a 4* Slasher of the Scythe! :o I use him almost as much as my Soldier Eddie who is also a work in progress...

Like most magus chars CRE deals magic damage, so setting ATK talisman is useless for him. Go for MAG and HP and he will get much stronger.

blade685
02-09-2018, 11:35 AM
Like most magus chars CRE deals magic damage, so setting ATK talisman is useless for him. Go for MAG and HP and he will get much stronger.

That's true forget all ATK damage with him, it is useless :)

The Educated fool
02-09-2018, 11:47 PM
What an odd resurrection of a thread. :cool: Shout out to Kaijester, wherever he might be these days.

Maiden68
02-12-2018, 01:03 PM
Got it!! Thanks for the Know.

Maiden68
02-12-2018, 01:09 PM
Thanks! =D

Maiden68
02-05-2019, 03:12 AM

Now that's one of my Favourite Characters!! A Pharoahs Best Friend and Guardian of the Afterlife!