PDA

View Full Version : Levelling with the wrong colour?

The Educated fool
10-28-2016, 05:53 AM
How often do you find yourself levelling talismans with the wrong coloured runes? (As in, for example, levelling Red/Warrior Talismans with Green/Sentinel Runes, etc)

EDIT: My apologies. I wish I could delete this double thread.

Baba-8301
10-28-2016, 06:22 AM
I try not to as both runes and gold are limited resources and it is more efficient to use the correct colour. I would definitely do it if I was out of a particular colour of rune and needed to level a specific talisman.

PsychoEddie
10-28-2016, 06:31 AM
How often do you find yourself levelling talismans with the wrong coloured runes? (As in, for example, levelling Red/Warrior Talismans with Green/Sentinel Runes, etc)

EDIT: My apologies. I wish I could delete this double thread.

I pretty much use whatever is there that isn't being used much if I can max the talisman or can get very close (I pick stacks that are huge and of other colors).

Otherwise, I generally stick with colors that go with the talisman.

Reeb99
10-28-2016, 09:42 AM
I'm always on empty when it comes to XP runes, so I'm constantly using other colors to level up talismans on my main team. Four and five star xp runes seem really rare after the tuning update. It's getting to be almost as bad as of a bottleneck than the 3* color evo shards.

Aristo4
10-28-2016, 10:34 AM
How often do you find yourself levelling talismans with the wrong coloured runes? .

Daily :P

Leveled more than 15 blue talismans since the update, and I'm left with no blue runes.
Now I eat up the various stacks of yellow,green and purple I had...what can you do ?