PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Hunter Eddie (Assassin Type)

Kaijester
07-22-2016, 12:36 AM

FURY

Rebirth
Deals massive true damage to a target
Revive all allies
Grant Critical Strike chance for 3 turns
LV2/3 DMG+10/20%

BASIC ABILITY

Strike
Deals physical damage to a single target.
30% Chance to trigger Additional Attacks.
Each attack has a chance to Critically Strike
LV2/4/6 DMG+5/10/15%
LV3/5 Effect Chance+5/10%

Scream
Gain Fury.
Grants immunity for 2 turns
20% Chance to gain an Extra Turn

Claim
Deals magic damage to all enemies.
Heals all allies base Missing HP for every Mark on the target

POWER ABILITY

Rouse (5 PWR)
Deals physical and magic damage.
35% Chance to Revive a dead ally.
LV2/3/4/5 DMG+5/5/10/15%

Mark (1 PWR)
Deals true damage to a single target.
Marks the target for 4 turns. 30% Chance to gain an Extra Turn.
Marks can be consumed with Perfect Hits to Deals true damage.
LV2/3/4/5 DMG+10/10/10/10%

Stake (3 PWR)
Deals true damage to a single target.
100% Critical Strikechance for 2 turns if the enemy is Marked.
LV2/3/4/5/6/7 DMG+5/5/5/10/10/15%

Kulimar
07-23-2016, 10:28 PM
Rouse has a chance to auto-revive a dead ally.

Kaijester
07-29-2016, 02:04 AM
Rouse has a chance to auto-revive a dead ally.

Thanks...description was accidentally removed.

Anyone knows how much HP does a revived ally gets from Rebirth and Rouse?

Kraznoff
08-08-2016, 04:01 AM
Thanks...description was accidentally removed.

Anyone knows how much HP does a revived ally gets from Rebirth and Rouse?

He revives them with about 1/3 health, which is significantly more than pharaoh Eddie. He seems like a great character, but I don't have the right talismans at a high enough level to compare him to my main characters. Once I get him powered up I'll make him my trooper so people can try him out since he seems pretty uncommon. Any suggestions for talismans? For the 3 purple I'm thinking either vampire or void talismans, and I'm not sure for the other 3.

Vaseodin
08-08-2016, 06:29 AM
Both of those sound like solid choices for the purple talismans, as they will boost his survive-ability. I highly recommend at least one green talisman, specifically the kind that boost attack and def. These will net you an additional 6900 HP at max and really make a difference from being killed in 2 hits or surviving long enough to kill back. The others you can use more purples, as they will boos your damage output the most....

OR...

You can really experiment and add in some yellows (I hear they're really good), which will also boost your survive-ability and even though your damage will be reduced significantly, your Fury will be available far more often. Theoretically, with your fury you'll still deal great damage and revive your allies, and your damage will go up for 3 full rounds, as you will be doing more critical hits. This, of course will make all of your other abilities much weaker and you will depend on your fury to do any significant damage.

Most people don't have this character, so experimentation is going to be the best way to figure out a good mix. There are characters I've had since the beginning that I'm still finding new and better talisman combinations for, so don't get discouraged if you don't find a good balance right away.

Let us know what you find!

Kraznoff
08-08-2016, 05:41 PM
Both of those sound like solid choices for the purple talismans, as they will boost his survive-ability. I highly recommend at least one green talisman, specifically the kind that boost attack and def. These will net you an additional 6900 HP at max and really make a difference from being killed in 2 hits or surviving long enough to kill back. The others you can use more purples, as they will boos your damage output the most....

OR...

You can really experiment and add in some yellows (I hear they're really good), which will also boost your survive-ability and even though your damage will be reduced significantly, your Fury will be available far more often. Theoretically, with your fury you'll still deal great damage and revive your allies, and your damage will go up for 3 full rounds, as you will be doing more critical hits. This, of course will make all of your other abilities much weaker and you will depend on your fury to do any significant damage.

Most people don't have this character, so experimentation is going to be the best way to figure out a good mix. There are characters I've had since the beginning that I'm still finding new and better talisman combinations for, so don't get discouraged if you don't find a good balance right away.

Let us know what you find!

Thanks, great advice! I'll definitely post my findings.

Doorag
08-09-2016, 09:58 AM
He have ha five star Vampire Eddie but not sure about Talismans, did you guys test any yet?

Bryan-3528
08-09-2016, 02:13 PM
He have ha five star Vampire Eddie but not sure about Talismans, did you guys test any yet?

same here. I started with a 3 set of assassin talisman (shield) and also a 3 set of resistance talisman (barrier). I dont have any of the void or vampire talismans right now.

But I like Vaseodin's advice of using a green that adds lots of health to make him less squishy. I ditched one of the resistance talisman (barrier) and put a health talisman (overwhelming) and it seems to keep his offense dangerous, but also a bit less squishy. I have it at 4 stars 22/40 so far which adds an additional 1000 HP compared the the purple it replaced. I might do a 2nd too, but havent yet. The rest of the purple ones are 4 stars.

I am also undecided on the best Ally's to combine with him. So far my allied soldiers magus and sentinal are my better ally's, but would love to hear other thoughts on this too.

Vaseodin
08-09-2016, 03:56 PM
I think a healer as an ally is a must. Maybe a character that can shield as well, like the green bat, the drool dog, etc. Since they die quickly, Vampire Eddie's revive will come in handy in just about every fight and they can continue to keep him alive by taking his hits. Meanwhile he can be free to what he does best: dealing massive damage!

m.rambaldi
08-25-2016, 08:39 AM
Hi,

after having no luck in receiving Eddies so far, the 24-day soul gave me a 5* Vampire Hunter Eddie yesterday.

Any suggestions / tips for Talisman combinations and allies are welcome as I'm not sure how to handle this beast. :D

Thanks!

Nine
01-03-2017, 12:41 PM
Since the latest posts are from August I am curious if anybody has more thoughts on him by now.

I pulled one today from an assassin soul I got from my first Light Bringer/Madness and have to say I find him pretty underwhelming. I am far away from having maxed Talismans and just used a set of Assassin and Void Talismans without excessive testing on him but his damage seems subpar to many others. I brought along a Sentinel Golden Son to keep him alive and even when fully concentrating on damage output he does not impress me at all - maybe it is because I am used to Samurai as an Eddie DD, I don't know.

Does he scale better when reaching the top end Talismans? Does he need another character which applies marks to shine (or in general a more supportive team - although that seems kinda hard to bring, considering his true damage)?

Hypnos
01-03-2017, 01:05 PM
I pulled one today from an assassin soul I got from my first Light Bringer/Madness and have to say I find him pretty underwhelming.

no you are right, he's the worst eddie. Followed closely by Rainmaker eddie. A complete rework is needed to make them relevant and worth wanting again.

Nine
01-03-2017, 06:42 PM
no you are right, he's the worst eddie. Followed closely by Rainmaker eddie. A complete rework is needed to make them relevant and worth wanting again.

That's quite unfortunate. I wonder if some simple number tweaking would be enough to make him at least viable. Maybe change all his attacks to true damage on top of that, although I like the theoretical idea of having the opportunity to chose from different damage types.

If he is intended to be a hard hitting, mostly single target damage dealer it shouldn't be that hard to make him one, starting where he is now. Maybe make him apply more marks at once, let him mark more than one enemy at a time (or increase the chance of an extra turn to 100%) or/and add another type of mark that is not consumed by allied attacks might also be worth considering.

Just quick thoughts, but the general concept of a preparation -> high damage eddie doesn't seem too bad.

...and as far as I know he brings what is at the moment as close as it gets to an actual Iron Maiden to the game :p

MrFreeze
01-03-2017, 08:08 PM
I got one a couple weeks ago. Was excited at first but once I maxed him I realized how worthless he is. Tried a number of maxed talisman combinations, he hits weak no matter what. Maybe he'd be better with some skill shards but I'm not putting any into him

konstifik
01-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Before I finished the game I had some use of him as a secondary Eddie that could sub in to revive fallen toons. Never had any use of him as primary Eddie though.

EddieCarva
01-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Hi guys,

I have him as my main Eddie and I like him very much. Maybe he is underestimated, but if you know how to play with him and with good alies he is pretty good. Have him with all 6 assassin talismans maxed out, and with 11 skilshards distributed randomly. His fury dont deal a lot of damage, but you can revive your dead allies with critical to hit in the same round. But for me the what I like the most, is his Stake ability, that deals a lot of single true damage, every hit is at least 10k, with the critical or other buffs goes beyond 20k. Dont know other Eddie dealing this amount of damage for just 3 energy. With the red bat I can use the stake twice in the round and vanish with 2 enemys. For me his doing very good in the PVP. I think that his weakness is the same of the others assassins, they take a lot of damage. Maybe he could be a little stronger with his defensive stats.

And just to let you know I have some others Eddies, like Fear of the Dark, Carriage Rider, Grim Reaper, Coalgiver and that ones that everyone got.

If someone want to check, EddieCarva-1276

UP the Irons.

Browno
04-24-2017, 09:11 PM
Saw this guy in pvp on my second account. He were only 3 stars then, so is he a 3 star now :o

jeff-3007
04-24-2017, 10:36 PM
Vampire Hunter is a natural 5 star. I like him very much with 25 skill shards complete. His future skills hit hard especially if you mark the enemies. Thinking of putting Death Mark talismans on my Assassin Golden Son for a strong attack set up.

Browno
04-25-2017, 04:45 PM
This made me curious...

druid138
04-25-2017, 05:32 PM
This made me curious...

For good reason! That is weird! Maybe a dev account?

druid138-6195

Tridimensionale
04-25-2017, 06:41 PM
This made me curious...

Avatar bug? when you start the battle VH was there ?

Browno
04-25-2017, 07:11 PM
Yeah he were there.

Aristo4
04-25-2017, 08:17 PM
Either founder, or dev account.

Founder accounts had all the eddies available at launch, but first time I see a otherwise 5* as a 3*. I've seen cyborgs,VHE, samurais and all the 5* being 4*.

Tritium
05-26-2017, 06:20 PM
Does anyone have experience with this Eddie? Is he any good for PVP?

His skills look great on paper, so I'm curious whether or not if he's actually worth investing in. He has a few of the same skills as Rainmaker, so I fear Rainmaker may be better than him overall when it comes to Assassin Eddies.

Birkelstein-4509
05-26-2017, 06:59 PM
He's my favorite Eddie. Both for arena and grinding. I've got a slot open if you want to give him a try. Johndoh-1283

Browno
05-26-2017, 07:29 PM
He had some nice revive skills and damage buff. Stake deal tons of damage. Have not sern him sharded tho.

Nine
05-26-2017, 08:36 PM
I really would like to make an offensive team with him, but the Skill shards required are scaring me away. Don't wanna find out that they were more or less wasted.

What I can say is that is absolutely useless on defense, mostly because of his more than subpar basic attack that he uses way to often. Not suprised that the AI can't handle him properly (e.g. healing when marks are applied, etc.), but that he is that bad on auto was really demotivating.

Browno
05-26-2017, 08:53 PM
With full assasin setx2 and max shards he should do around 21-22k with stake, 4k each magical and physical rouse, 2.5k each hit with fury, 6k with claim. In theory that is. Strike is harder to calculate due to random damage values and crits.

Fudjo
05-27-2017, 07:24 PM
I got a Vampire Hunter Eddie during the Immortal Souls event, and I've built him as a PVE loot grinder. Rather than 6 Assassin talismans, I'm using 3 Assassin and 3 Holy talismans to get the most damage out of Claim. It'll be a long while before I shard him up as my new Viking Eddie gets priority and I already have a fully-sharded Rainmaker.

My overall take so far is if you just want to max out straight damage, Rainmaker is better. However, there may be some potential with Vampire Hunter's revives from Rouse and Fury. Given how long it's gonna take to get shards for my Vampire Hunter, plus building up teams to experiment with him, I probably won't have any useful info on taking advantage of the revive effects until at least the end of June. Gives me something to work on, though. :)

Browno
06-05-2017, 02:27 PM
Any new insight on vampire fudjo?
I will probably try to shard him as soon as i have a few shards. He seem to be more rare than rainmaker which i find intriguing :)
I like his fury a lot and makes all other toons hit very hard.

Coletrain
06-05-2017, 04:05 PM
I will probably try to shard him as soon as i have a few shards. He seem to be more rare than rainmaker which i find intriguing :)

I've been raising him to 100 the old fashioned way with 5* talismans on him. I don't have him sharded yet, but here are a few thoughts:

His damage is less than the Rainmaker, but he also has more HP/Def/MR. Whereas Rainmaker is a total glass cannon and needs to have a team built around him, Vampire Hunter I would call a partial glass cannon that has enough survivability + revive skills to function as a teammate.
"Claim" is a decent AoE attack, but I don't see the feasability in using it as a heal. The target has to be marked to heal your allies. It would be nice if this skill offered a base heal and then scaled depending on number of marks on the target. Alternately, if his "Mark" skill was reduced in damage but offered a greater chance at an extra turn, this could also work. As it stands now, for this heal to work you either need specific teammates who can mark enemies (likely at a power cost or with passive such as corrupt harpy), or you need to get lucky when using the "Mark" skill and hit on that 30% chance for an extra turn. It's a lot of setup/chance just to heal your allies for 2-4k per mark.
I'm a big fan of his fury; reviving + critical strike chance can help you wipe out another team. Plus, it's pretty funny to see large boss characters like Horus put away in a tiny coffin. I question the description when it says "Deals massive true damage to a target" since I wouldn't exactly call 3-7k "Massive".

Overall I like the character and it can be fun playing with him, but like with all characters you need to find the right team. I haven't seen any effective PvP teams with VHE as the captain, but I don't know if anyone's really tried. I think the best team to build would be pure offense with characters that can mark to blitz the enemy right away and finish him quick. Alternately, you could play defensive with a few healers/blockers and then use one of his revive skills when they die. I have not tried either play style (just using him in PvE at the moment), and I think his usage in PvP depends on those specific teams and having those teams sharded, and even then he might not cut it.

Browno
06-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Tried strike with maxed rtth ed and he did 4-5k with that skill and unsharded vamp did same amount on same enemy. They were neutral. So i think he could be ok as a glasscannon. Rtth had 2k extra att from talis and vamp had 2.4k however rtth has 1700 base att vs 1300 on vamp. So it should be pretty equal.
Depwnding on what char i get from event i may max vamp because he is cool and could do some damage :p

Fudjo
06-06-2017, 11:16 AM

I have mine up to lvl 100 with maxed out Holy and Assassin talisman 'cause I wanted to see if maxing out the damage with Claim was worth it. Works fine for PVE grinding but it's a clear liability in PVP as Strike is physical damage.

As for building a PVP team around him, the main problem is dealing with his fragility. You could use an Armor Dog or a Green Bat, but the Prisoner completely defeats that. Well, unless you have a Prisoner of your own, I suppose. Another option is going with 4 Resistance and 2 Shell talismans, but your offense takes a big hit.

Browno
06-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Yeah he is a pretty glass cannon. He has the potential tho to deal around 62k dmg with stake if set up right. 3 shards on him now and hopefully i get some more when we get the atena rewards and i can fill the vortex meter. I do prefer him over rainmaker in pve and i like to use eddies that i dont see as much.

Browno
06-09-2017, 01:38 PM
A change in fury description would be nice. It says that it does massive true damage to a single target but 3 hits of 4.8k each is not massive i think. Eternity ed deals same with his triple att and around 7.7k with his double att, but none of those reads massive true damage.

Just wondering where the massive damage limit is :p

Peppoah
06-09-2017, 05:45 PM
A change in fury description would be nice. It says that it does massive true damage to a single target but 3 hits of 4.8k each is not massive i think. Eternity ed deals same with his triple att and around 7.7k with his double att, but none of those reads massive true damage.

Just wondering where the massive damage limit is :p

You are right, Browno. I'm wondering about the animation. When you put someone in a casket and nail him, he shouldn't come back to life.

Mariner-1212
06-09-2017, 07:35 PM
When you put someone in a casket and nail him, he shouldn't come back to life.

I fully agree. I'd go a step further to say that all who have single-target fury moves should be killing. Then again, I don't use them, so maybe when sharded up they do kill.

Browno
06-09-2017, 07:41 PM
Vamp ed deal 15k dmg with his fury maxed.
Cyborg deal 16k to all enemies maxed.
Rainmaker deal 28k maxed to 1 enemy
Pharaoh deals 10k maxed to a single enemy

Vamp deal 3 hits at 5k
Cyborg 4 hits at 4k
Rainmaker 4 hits at 7k
Pharaoh 1 hit at 10k

Point is why is vamps fury reading massive true damage while the others are not.

Fudjo
06-23-2017, 07:47 PM
So far I've resisted the urge to dump my supply of skill shards on the new Mystic Eddie I just got. I'm also re-tooling my Vampire Hunter to have a full set of Assassin talismans. Should be able to start messing around with this guy for realsies in about a week.

Fudjo
06-24-2017, 03:21 PM
July 2017 Tuning:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6365

Rebirth:
Increased base ATK
Increased base MAGIC
Revive HP amount increased from 25% to 35%

Strike replaced with Dusk:
Dusk deals physical and magical damage with a 25% chance to critically strike.
30% chance to gain an extra turn.

Fudjo
06-28-2017, 06:46 PM
I finally got my Vampire Hunter rebuilt with 6 fully-leveled Assassin talismans (3 Shield, 3 Barrier) and I loaded him up with 15 Skill Shards. Strike got maxed out at Level 6, so it's a good test case for its current effectiveness.

It's not effective.

Like, wow, it's not effective. "Wet noodle" comes to mind. Part of it is because it's only physical damage and not true damage or physical+magical. Part of it is because you only get a 30% bonus to damage from skill sharding - by comparison, Rainmaker's Fervor gets a 70% bonus on its true damage. Thankfully Strike is being replaced in July with Dusk. I'm definitely curious as to how the leveling for Dusk will work. Some increases to the %chance to get another turn would be nice, but I'd really like to see something beefier than 5/10/15% for the damage bonuses.

I'm also building an Armor Dog to work alongside Vampire Hunter. That RACCAR guy had a pretty fun team involving a Rainmaker and an Armor Dog, so I figured I'd try something similar with my Vampire Hunter. Should be ready to go this weekend.

Browno
06-28-2017, 08:19 PM
Mine is fully sharded fudjo, and i have him as champ now, so try him out.
But yeah i think his basic is weak too. It is ok when he crits tho, but dusk looks like it can boost him a bit.

Kardas
06-28-2017, 09:05 PM
A while back I was doing a little bit of damage comparison with VHE and I was surprised how much better Claim did compared to Strike despite the very purple loadout.
That said, I'm looking forward to Strike -> Dusk change

Fudjo
06-28-2017, 09:06 PM
Browno: I've been using your Vampire Hunter since you switched him to be your Champion. Many thanks! Stake hits like a Mack truck!

Browno
06-28-2017, 09:13 PM
Yeah stake and claim are good. His fury will get a boost too :)

konstifik
06-29-2017, 08:11 AM
He's great to have on the bench in LoL to sub in and perform his fury to give everyone 100 % critical strike. Great way to kill the LoL fast if you're playing with true damage dealers that can't take advantage of Holy Smoke Eddies smite/ignite moves. My Nomad with critical strike does 43k damage against sentinels.

Scarecrow
06-29-2017, 01:21 PM
I have been using this as my main attacker for a while now, because he is my best. I still need 11 skill shards to max him out. (just got the new Mystic Eddie though)

I am using 3 Void Talismans maxed at level 50, 2 Barrier and 1 Shield; HP 1142, ATK 342, Magic 342, MR 114(x2): HP 1142, ATK 342, DEF 114, Magic 342.
I am using 3 Invis Talismans maxed at level 50, 2 Bullwark and 1 Will; HP 3029, Magic 262, Special 114(x2): HP 3029, ATK 262, Special 114

He is doing well, but yes is a bit squishy, usually use Pharaoh dog with him and Corrupt Rescuer and that helps.

I am open to suggestions and play all my friends troopers daily. Need some more players that do so for me.

Browno
06-29-2017, 06:25 PM
He is worthy! 20k dmg with dusk and 32k with rebirth! Thats not even on gunners :o

Fudjo
06-29-2017, 07:32 PM
No increased chance for an extra turn on the Dusk levels. Also an interesting leveling scheme: 2/4/6 for 25%/25%/25% damage. That probably puts Dusk ahead of Rainmaker's Fervor on the damage scale.

Fudjo
06-29-2017, 08:29 PM
He is worthy! 20k dmg with dusk and 32k with rebirth! Thats not even on gunners :o

Holy f*ckballs! On Cast Die (Madness), I was getting 26k damage on crits with Dusk and 36k damage with Rebirth.

Browno
06-29-2017, 09:20 PM
The info on dusk ia messed up but will be fixed later in a patch. It is however 7 levels now so i must ger 1 more shard on him. I think last level is even more damage :) try my vamp tomorrow i have 2 assasin sets on him now ;)

Fudjo
07-01-2017, 04:39 PM
I just got another skill shard which landed on Dusk! It's now up to Level 7. I've set my Vampire Hunter as my Champion and I have a couple of trooper slots available. If you wanna try him out, just add me! Satan81-5023

konstifik
07-17-2017, 01:06 PM
What are those "invisible" skill shard levels (3/5/7) on Dusk? Effect chance bonus?

Aristo4
07-17-2017, 01:16 PM
What are those "invisible" skill shard levels (3/5/7) on Dusk? Effect chance bonus?

All damage, said sparton somewhere :cool:

konstifik
07-18-2017, 08:45 AM
All damage, said sparton somewhere :cool:

Really? Levels 2/4/6 all says +25 % damage. If 3/5/7 is also damage, they should all be +25 % as well (possibly more for level 7), which would bring the total damage bonus to a whopping 281 %. This is obviously not the case, nor is it consistent with the damage reported by those who have maxed him. Either the "missing" levels are something else than damage or the levels that are showing up are displaying higher bonuses than they really have.

Browno
07-18-2017, 08:59 AM
Nope. It will be 7 levels all leading up to a total of 75%
So it will actually do a little bit more damage then it does now when corrected.

ritchbe
07-29-2017, 04:21 PM
Gotta get them shards to shard him for the time of the August update... fixed his healing and 100% for extra turn on mark! (now costs 2 power)

Will be fun :)

ritchbe
07-31-2017, 01:12 AM
Sry if this might be OT but I've just finished a "fun-run" of 13 Arena battles with, not one, but two completely unsharded lvl100 characters (of whom one is VHE, ofc)

We've all heard of and love this guy, right?

...am considering it a benchmark test and... all I can say is that this looks promising and VHE sure does deliver!!!

DISCLAIMER: please note that these 13 defenses might have been various to say the least and no harm/bragging intended in sshoting the result-
simply can't wait to shard the beast!

R1ck
07-31-2017, 06:33 PM
Sry if this might be OT but I've just finished a "fun-run" of 13 Arena battles with, not one, but two completely unsharded lvl100 characters (of whom one is VHE, ofc)

We've all heard of and love this guy, right?

...am considering it a benchmark test and... all I can say is that this looks promising and VHE sure does deliver!!!

DISCLAIMER: please note that these 13 defenses might have been various to say the least and no harm/bragging intended in sshoting the result-
simply can't wait to shard the beast!
Mmmm , also testing him since yesterday and 2 losses so far, got to find a good companion to keep him alive. Sure will be much better when Claim is fixed and vampiric talismans heal 20% with the next update.

ritchbe
08-01-2017, 07:58 AM
Mmmm , also testing him since yesterday and 2 losses so far, got to find a good companion to keep him alive. Sure will be much better when Claim is fixed and vampiric talismans heal 20% with the next update.

I've had some losses, but still nothing alarming (around 2-4%). Still at the same setup with a difference of VHE now being the only one w/o shards.

Good luck with your setup!

konstifik
08-14-2017, 01:53 PM
I'm debating with myself whether I should fully shard him or not. He's a fun character to use, he should be very deadly fully sharded and after the introduction of BNW (where he can be rather useful) we have the immortality talismans which will make him a bit less squishy. Also, the buff of the Mark skill so that it gives a guaranteed extra turn suddenly made that very useful.

Fudjo
08-14-2017, 03:41 PM
I like Vampire Hunter enough to fully shard him and I have 4 troopers who have a fully-sharded Vampire Hunter set as their Champion. He's also might be the most common Assassin-class Eddie I see in PvP (Eternity Eddie is very close).

edsel
08-14-2017, 10:24 PM
mine is full shard and can do damage like no other, with 6 maxxed purple talismans can kill lord of light level X with one fury coffin strike-three hits of over 15k in damage each. now i have him with three purple and three gunner "chance" talismans from brave new world- critical strike chance for 1st three rounds. very effective with multiple enemy damage strikes. fragile, but powerful like no other

konstifik
08-15-2017, 10:09 AM
Yeah, I ended up sharding him. Figured out a fun way to use him in PvP (and PvE for that matter). Put him with AoF and a power stealer. If you manage to steal power, you'll have 5 power to use. Start with the Mark skill to mark some enemy, than on the guaranteed extra turn use Stake. Along with damage from your other toons, you will surely have killed an enemy and you'll now have an extra turn given by AoF and guaranteed critical strike from using Stake on a marked enemy. At this point, Dusk will do ridiculous damage.

konstifik
08-15-2017, 12:18 PM
Wow, I love this dude with immortality talismans. Did a mistake in a PvP match and my whole team was killed. VHE revived from the talismans then used Rouse and revived my AoF, with whom I managed to take out one of the enemies, which gave an extra turn. Used Rouse again, revived my Nomad and could win the battle from there. Was a little bit lucky to get revives twice, and more so to get them on the right toons and in the right order, but still, managing to turn around a lost battle is awesome.

I'm guessing we'll soon see more use of Permadeath in PvP, and I'm a little bit surprised the devs didn't introduce a talisman set that would give the wearer a chance to inflict Permadeath on perfect hits.

Primordial101
08-30-2017, 08:50 AM
Does anyone here know which album/single Vampire Hunter Eddie is from? I think he's from an Iron Maiden cover of one of Bruce's solo songs, Night of the Vampire, but I'm not sure.

scott-5496
08-30-2017, 09:35 AM
Does anyone here know which album/single Vampire Hunter Eddie is from? I think he's from an Iron Maiden cover of one of Bruce's solo songs, Night of the Vampire, but I'm not sure.

It might be the song Transylvania.

90mphyorker
09-17-2017, 12:33 AM
Vampire Hunter Ed is from the 2010 Cluj event shirt.

https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/iron-maiden-transylvania-2010-event-shirt

BonFire
12-01-2017, 08:33 PM
The hell is this guy made of? Just hit my Prisoner for 28000 plus 18000, followed by taking out my Wrath, nearly killing my GRE and Sentinel Harpy. I hit him back and I barely take 1/3 of his health.

Ip4
06-13-2018, 08:42 PM
can you recommend good talismans for VHE?I dont have FATE so must using IMMORTAL and ASSASSIN talismans,i am little disapointed with him because i expected more damage when he hit!