PDA

View Full Version : Cyborg Eddie (Gunner Type)

Kaijester
07-22-2016, 01:09 AM

FURY

Time To Lose
Deals true damage to all enemies.
Steal up to 10 Power and 25% Fury from opponents
LV2/3/4/5 DMG+10/10/10/15%

BASIC ABILITY

Tase
Deals physical damage to a single target.
35% Chance to Steal Power from the enemy.
LV2/3/5 DMG+5/10/15%
LV4 Effect Chance+10%

Dead Eye
Deals physical damage to a single target.
Increases Accuracy for 2 turns. 30% Chance to gain an Extra Turn.
LV2/3/4/5 DMG+5/5/10/15%

Calibrate
Removes Negative Effects.
Heals for 25% of Missing HP.
30% Chance to gain Immunity for 2 turns.
LV2/3/5 Healing+5/10/15%
LV4 Effect Chance+10%

POWER ABILITY

Beam Attack (5 PWR)
Deals true damage to all enemies
Damage scales with your ATK.
Lowers Accuracy for 1 turn.
30% Chance to Lower ATK and MAGIC of enemies for 2 turns.
LV2/3/5 DMG+5/10/15%
LV4 Effect Duration+1

Force Field (4 PWR)
Grants a Force Shield for 2 turns.
Force Shield Blocks 100% of damage for 5 hits.

Scan (6 PWR)
Deals true damage to a single target.
Damage scales with your SPECIAL.
45% Chance to Steal Beneficial Effects.
Heals 15% of your HP for every positive effect removed.
LV2/3/5 DMG+5/10/15%
LV4 Effect Chance+10%

Kaijester
07-26-2016, 07:57 AM
A total badass...but the Special Move is not working fully (the stolen power does not add to player team).

BillLion
07-26-2016, 09:03 PM
One of my troopers has him as his lead...what an amazing character! He's the one I want most at the moment.

Aristo4
08-26-2016, 11:37 PM
I'm gonna need the help of gunner type experts...anyone any idea what to change on him?

That's the current state:

Kaijester
09-07-2016, 02:25 AM
Fellow Cyborg Eddie users, does his Special Ability steals Fury & Power? If yes, what level is your skill at?

Thinking if I should pump more skill shards in him...

megayu
09-07-2016, 01:34 PM
it's definitely a bug, nothing about the skill level, the dev team might be thought it's low priority.

In my opinion that bug should be fixed a long time ago, they already aware that but they just ignore it, even it should be a easy fix don't need take much time.

And about Cyborg Eddie, maybe the best 1v1 character, even if all allies died and CE is very low HP, he still have a chance to win the battle, he can finish "ROAD TO RUIN" in UNDERWORLD madness by himself, don't need any allies.

But he is not an auto grinding type Eddie, Soldier Eddie is the best at that aspect.

Aristo4
09-07-2016, 03:59 PM
Steals fury and removes power. I mean if the description was 'remove up to 10 Power and steal up to 25% Fury from opponents' it would be ok.

Look at the video. I think the stolen fury is added to what we have after we hit. that's a lot of fury on the fury meter RIGHT after we already used fury...the enemies fury is reduced, our is more than it should be so this is ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctnnhi3ZZao&feature=youtu.be

Power is also reduced on the enemy, but its not added to us.
Maybe that's how it was supposed to be and the wording wasn't good? I mean think about it....cyborgs beam attack slays the universe (critical hit 40k+), fury rocks (waves of up to 10k each I've seen),steals fury,removes power....

Maybe if everything was working as planned he would be a MORE ***** BADASS as he is now,maybe it would be too much, dunno. Downsides the weak DEF and MR stats as I said elsewhere.

Anyway,i don't trade him for any addie in the game ;) That's my current state

Aristo4
10-03-2016, 06:12 PM

And a couple of videos of action on Sentinel and Assasin Lord Of Light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOl2Q3thcDY&feature=youtu.be

Aristo4
10-03-2016, 06:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0tHO9wWXFs

BillLion
10-03-2016, 06:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0tHO9wWXFs

And that is why I need Cyborg Eddie. My Alliance General is searching high & low for his partner in crime...

Aristo4
10-03-2016, 06:42 PM
Weird taking LoL 10 in 1 turn :rolleyes: I wonder if it gets better with blue allied's buff kicked in, or with another serious buffer in his place (which I don't have)

Nekroliun
10-03-2016, 06:43 PM
And that is why I need Cyborg Eddie. My Alliance General is searching high & low for his partner in crime...

Why alliance general? Do they work good together? I would imagine doing something like alliance general attacks and gets you energy then you use beam attck EVERY TURN

Oh its cuz of the op ability right...

BillLion
10-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Why alliance general? Do they work good together? I would imagine doing something like alliance general attacks and gets you energy then you use beam attck EVERY TURN

That AND his critical hits boost insures complete carnage via damage stats.

BillLion
10-03-2016, 06:47 PM
Weird taking LoL 10 in 1 turn :rolleyes: I wonder if it gets better with blue allied's buff kicked in, or with another serious buffer in his place (which I don't have)

I played dungeon X today and rounds one and 2 were just the general (so I could generate power) followed by Cyborg Eddie. No additional hits needed.

For the boss round I used the general's crit move and then Cyborg's fury. It almost did the trick, but it took me the next round to finish the boss. But not bad for a level 10 boss!

Nekroliun
10-03-2016, 06:47 PM
Yea i usually deal sweet crits using the general's buff ranging up to 20k with my nomad, and he only has 2100 attack! (Base attack with talismans)

Aristo4
10-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Maxed beam hits for 11,5k AOE (no buffs), around 16-17 with general's passive being present and 40+ with generals critical. In the meantime, cyborgs basic steals power, general steals power, a gunner undead hunter I have steals power, so always full power. :D

Other passives buff him equally good, but passive+powersteal+critical only the general.

BillLion
10-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Maxed beam hits for 11,5k AOE (no buffs), around 16-17 with general's passive being present and 40+ with generals critical. In the meantime, cyborgs basic steals power, general steals power, a gunner undead hunter I have steals power, so always full power. :D

Other passive buff him equally good, but passive+powersteal+critical only the general.

And this is why Cyborg Eddie remains my most desired character to obtain!

Aristo4
10-03-2016, 06:54 PM
And this is why Cyborg Eddie remains my most desired character to obtain!

As I am with the general. Lets drink a beer now, I've opened a Trooper :cool:

BillLion
10-03-2016, 07:00 PM
As I am with the general. Lets drink a beer now, I've opened a Trooper :cool:

Can't now ;) But here's a toast with my coffee

Nekroliun
10-03-2016, 07:22 PM
Ok now you are drifting of the main topic... (Says the person who does that in every single thread)

Eagleknight
10-03-2016, 09:50 PM
One of these days I'll get a cyborg, samari, or general then I'll get to see these crazy hits also.

Aristo4
10-04-2016, 12:55 AM
Out of curiocity why do you call the guy samari and not samurai?

Eagleknight
10-04-2016, 01:03 AM
Misspelled

Kaijester
10-04-2016, 01:32 AM
And why is it curiocity instead of curiosity?

aur0ra85
10-04-2016, 01:52 AM
I'm not wearing pants :D

Nekroliun
10-04-2016, 04:02 AM
I'm not wearing pants :D

Valuable information

Aristo4
10-04-2016, 12:20 PM
And why is it curiocity instead of curiosity?

Don't judge me on my 4 AM posts dude :eek:

BillLion
10-04-2016, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't worry about -it's all relevant to the thread anyway. Cyborg Eddie doesn't have his pants on either or we wouldn't see all the sinew & circuitry.

OpticSugar
10-04-2016, 01:36 PM
I just discovered that if you crack open a trooper beer when opening a rare soul, it will always drop something totally awesome! That is some brilliant cross promotion right there!

Aristo4
10-04-2016, 01:38 PM
I just discovered that if you crack open a trooper beer when opening a rare soul, it will always drop something totally awesome! That is some brilliant cross promotion right there!

Pics or it didn't happen :o

Kaijester
10-04-2016, 01:39 PM
Everything look awesome when you have enough alcohol.

OpticSugar
10-04-2016, 01:40 PM
Pics or it didn't happen :o

I tried taking pics but my drunk ass can't get it in focus...

...but seriously... if I ever crack open a soul and see a Cyborg Eddie... I think I will have to pinch myself and make sure that i'm really not dreaming. It'll probably take me a good 30 seconds before I believe that it really happened.

OpticSugar
10-04-2016, 01:42 PM
Everything look awesome when you have enough alcohol.

HA! Beer goggles... when you sober up, that sexy Cyborg is nothing but an OX CULTIST! AHHHH!

Aristo4
10-04-2016, 01:43 PM
HA! Beer goggles... when you sober up, that sexy Cyborg is nothing but an OX CULTIST! AHHHH!

He'll come up eventually, my best wishes :cool:

Nekroliun
10-04-2016, 02:01 PM
I wouldn't worry about -it's all relevant to the thread anyway. Cyborg Eddie doesn't have his pants on either or we wouldn't see all the sinew & circuitry.

I guess you do have a point...

SrG
10-29-2016, 05:57 PM
Somewhere in Time Eddie is my favorite Eddie from the album art. I really want him and I have yet to get one, but as a character is he worth gambling on when the gunner souls are 3750 Troopers a pop? It's a pricey risk.

aur0ra85
10-29-2016, 06:07 PM
I have been purchasing these souls for a month non stopish. Haven't got a premium Eddie from them. Unlucky for sure and I'm increasing the chances of pulling one, but it might have been a poor investment considering how many skill shards it's cost me.

EddieV8-2238
11-04-2016, 09:20 PM
One of my troopers has the somewhere in time eddie, how do you get him rare gunner soul or legendary soul I've purchased 1 legendary soul through starter pack got prisoner, art work looks good on the somewhere in time eddie

Aristo4
11-04-2016, 09:33 PM
One of my troopers has the somewhere in time eddie, how do you get him rare gunner soul or legendary soul I've purchased 1 legendary soul through starter pack got prisoner, art work looks good on the somewhere in time eddie

gunner/assassin, very very rare. And those of us who got him it was months ago....seems impossible now with current droprates :(

The Educated fool
12-06-2016, 09:03 PM
gunner/assassin, very very rare. And those of us who got him it was months ago....seems impossible now with current droprates :(

Dream the impossible dream...

Witkacy
12-06-2016, 09:27 PM
Dream the impossible dream...

EF :)

I've heard that dreams are opposite to reality, so actually even stop dreaming...

That's better because if you have no expectations that something good may strike, then you never experience the regret when it's not gonna happen afterall ;)

Cheers,

W

FilipMurray
12-08-2016, 06:43 AM
I still hope for this Eddie! :(

Reeb99
12-08-2016, 12:23 PM
I finally got to use one of these from a trooper. Man, thats impressive. Worked amazingly well on autofarm. Everything just died. I want one now, heh.

Aristo4
12-08-2016, 12:51 PM
I finally got to use one of these from a trooper. Man, thats impressive. Worked amazingly well on autofarm. Everything just died. I want one now, heh.

Which one? is his name on the list on the first post?

FilipMurray
12-08-2016, 12:58 PM
I also want to try him... anyone with Cyborg Eddie up for inviting me as his Trooper? :)

Aristo4
12-08-2016, 01:02 PM
I also want to try him... anyone with Cyborg Eddie up for inviting me as his Trooper? :)

No slots here, atm.

BillLion
12-08-2016, 01:19 PM

Welcome to the club! I have 3 troopers that use him as their lead -so I don't have him but I get to use him.

He's been the holy grail of LOTB to me almost since the beginning!

Reeb99
12-08-2016, 01:58 PM
Which one? is his name on the list on the first post?

I guess I'm not seeing this list? It begins with a P. No skill shards spent on it yet, so it might be a new one.

Aristo4
12-08-2016, 02:03 PM
I guess I'm not seeing this list? It begins with a P. No skill shards spent on it yet, so it might be a new one.

Lol sorry, I had the impression I was in the Cyborg friends thread in the 'troopers and badges' section :p

Anyway, if you liked him with no skills...imagine with 24 :cool:

BillLion
12-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Lol sorry, I had the impression I was in the Cyborg friends thread in the 'troopers and badges' section :p

Anyway, if you liked him with no skills...imagine with 24 :cool:

I can confirm -Aristo's Cyborg is a killing machine...

FilipMurray
12-22-2016, 07:01 AM
Oh. My. God.

First X-Mas soul:

I am sooooo happy!

clintilona
12-22-2016, 05:11 PM
Also got a Cyborg this morning from a single Gunner/Assasin soul. I have been waiting for him since early Summer. Maybe they increased the frequency of him dropping with this latest update.

Anyone have a good talisman setup with his latest updated slot colors?

Nicko
12-22-2016, 05:34 PM
You guys and your silly Cyborgs...

I got a Snowman :)

Aristo4
12-22-2016, 09:07 PM
Also got a Cyborg this morning from a single Gunner/Assasin soul. I have been waiting for him since early Summer. Maybe they increased the frequency of him dropping with this latest update.

Anyone have a good talisman setup with his latest updated slot colors?

Still working on it, and on the right path :cool:

Demoonchild
12-22-2016, 10:02 PM
Let's make The Cyborg great again...

Sussexsaint
01-03-2017, 05:03 PM
They have dropped a few hotfixes and he seems pretty close to his orginal best

plus the change in talismen didn't kick the wrong colours so my red is still in a yellow slot ;)

Aristo4
01-03-2017, 08:41 PM
They have dropped a few hotfixes and he seems pretty close to his orginal best

plus the change in talismen didn't kick the wrong colours so my red is still in a yellow slot ;)

you wont meet his original best if you still got any red on him ;)

Tritium
03-26-2017, 02:36 AM
By a stroke of luck, I pulled this guy yesterday. Out of curiosity, is there a consensus among which talismans to use for him? Currently I've got an Assassin and Invisibility set on him.

I'm also wondering if anyone has had some luck using him in their PVP defense team. I've used him a couple times offensively and his beam attack wrecks face. He's pretty damn fun to use with an AoF. ;)

Aristo4
03-26-2017, 03:12 AM
By a stroke of luck, I pulled this guy yesterday. Out of curiosity, is there a consensus among which talismans to use for him? Currently I've got an Assassin and Invisibility set on him.

I'm also wondering if anyone has had some luck using him in their PVP defense team. I've used him a couple times offensively and his beam attack wrecks face. He's pretty damn fun to use with an AoF. ;)

3+3 is the way to go damage-wise...which will leave you with +12k HP= RIP

any other weird setup will make beam hit for almost half he did before + kill all skills too....so either pair him with gimp + any other protector like troll etc on his damage setup, or not use on pvp def team...IMO.

:p

Lord Schmeb
03-27-2017, 02:00 AM
Got him a few weeks ago and finally got his last 15 shards (thanks Sacrifice!) only to find out he's not really any good at PvP... /sigh

Tritium
03-27-2017, 02:44 AM
Got him a few weeks ago and finally got his last 15 shards (thanks Sacrifice!) only to find out he's not really any good at PvP... /sigh

He is, he just requires a team built around him. Aaaand unfortunately really requires a Prisoner to shine (gotta love it >.>). Oh well, he's still great for auto-farming. I've got a few team ideas for him, but without a Prisoner, all of them will get wrecked by other Prisoner teams (which makes up a large portion of the top 100!).

satani
03-27-2017, 11:57 AM

i got one from sacrifice and must doubt: for me he is very good at sacrifice.
(yet my gunner corrupt rescuer i also got from sacrifice is a good companion).
I'm on the verge of skilling him to max, yet his past-move with the chance of extra turn is great. This way, he sometimes killed 2 enemies and got enough fury for the finisher.

Lulero
04-19-2017, 11:20 PM
After this new update my already decent maxed cyborg turned into a beast. Before I'd have needed a nomad (that I don't have) or the like to truly bring his potential out but now ... Close if not past 10k pure damages with some abilities (dead eye, laser beam) and vey scary fury.

He even starts to make sense in PvP with the upgrade to scan and a real ability to starve the other team on power. Not to mention the greatly updated AI, or the fact that he deals only true damages now going through those void shield. Still,somewhat squishy though, I would't use him without gunner corrupt rescuer in pvp.

Of course you need update talismans. Currently using purple and yellow ones.

Tritium
05-09-2017, 04:21 AM
Just a heads up to all Cyborg owners: I ran some tests with talismans and discovered that Cyborg's true damage attacks scale more with Atk than Magic. I kept swapping his yellow talis between full Bulwark and full Will and Cyborg did ~2k less damage with a full Bulwark setup. Keep this in mind when you choose your talisman setup for him.

Lulero
05-18-2017, 04:41 PM
Is it only me or scan went back from 5 to 6 power cost (but seems fixed now)? Couldn't find this in the changelogs, am I blind? Was he affected any other way?

And thanks for sharing Tritium, definitely good to know.

Aristo4
05-18-2017, 05:06 PM
Good catch :cool:

Tritium
05-18-2017, 06:37 PM
Is it only me or scan went back from 5 to 6 power cost (but seems fixed now)? Couldn't find this in the changelogs, am I blind? Was he affected any other way?

And thanks for sharing Tritium, definitely good to know.

I noticed this as well and am glad to know I'm not crazy haha. I was racking my brains out trying to remember whether the skill costed only 5 power before the update (since it was bugged, I never used it).

MoonShadow
05-23-2017, 07:30 AM
Scored this guy after the immortal souls event, only to find that if I want to use him in PvP, I'll need either a Prisoner, Gunner Corrupt Rescuer or Troll... which I don't have, sadly. Any other suggestions? I would love to use his pyramid fury in the Arena.

Browno
05-23-2017, 07:46 AM
Just use him anyway?i have none of the extra listed chars.

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 07:54 AM
Is this guy's beam attack still brokenly op? Back in the day it was so op that is shouldve been "skip this wave", has it been fixed?

MoonShadow
05-23-2017, 08:11 AM
Just use him anyway?i have none of the extra listed chars.Of course I will, sometime; need to put some skill shards on him, firstly, and I've got none available currently.

Browno
05-23-2017, 01:08 PM
Beam attack hits for 10k and 12k with nomad and 17k on assasins :p

Browno
05-23-2017, 08:31 PM
Even when i only have 15 shards on this dude, he is incredible fun in pvp offense. So many different uses when he is not dead :p

Spent 40 matches with him on offense now :)
Guess it will be even better when having a good team to go with him.

Tridimensionale
05-23-2017, 08:35 PM
Even when i only have 15 shards on this dude, he is incredible fun in pvp offense. So many different uses when he is not dead :p

Talisman conf ? don t have shards for him at the moment but i m doing some test too..

Browno
05-23-2017, 08:43 PM
Talisman conf ? don t have shards for him at the moment but i m doing some test too..
I use 1 assasin set and 1 boost set will, and third spot is maxed thief will talisman.

Tridimensionale
05-23-2017, 08:57 PM
I use 1 assasin set and 1 boost set will, and third spot is maxed thief will talisman.

Ok.. currently i have a thief set, 2 purple resilience e a red the in free spot to boost attack over magic but not sure..

treeb0mbb
05-23-2017, 09:13 PM
Damn so the RNG gods have finally blessed my lifelong dream of obtaining this eddie from the immortal soul event. I could only get one because lately I'm been busy as hell with personal life issues.

Anyway anybody suggest a good talisman loadout for this dude? What would be best for PVP or PVE? I really like him but don't know how to use him that well.

Aristo4
05-23-2017, 09:38 PM
3+3 for pve, and you can either go very heavy or semi heavy with some protection for pvp :P

Tritium
05-23-2017, 10:29 PM
He is my go-to Eddie for PVP. Just gotta find ways to protect him or revive him. Some players use shell talismans on him, but I'm not sure the trade-off is worth it with the decrease in damage.

Aristo4
05-23-2017, 10:44 PM
He is my go-to Eddie for PVP. Just gotta find ways to protect him or revive him. Some players use shell talismans on him, but I'm not sure the trade-off is worth it with the decrease in damage.

try it, and be surprised ;)

Browno
05-23-2017, 11:47 PM
I never got shell talis :(
Would you use 1 slot for assasin tali?

Aristo4
05-23-2017, 11:54 PM
Depends what your team is like in pvp and if it can keep him alive or revive him etc..otherwise the more purple the better for damage.

Tritium
05-23-2017, 11:58 PM
try it, and be surprised ;)

I did once, and was unimpressed with his damage. Especially with all the buff removing/stealing toons out there. If the shell gets stripped, then you're left with one weak Cyborg, both offensively and defensively. It's risky to focus more on offense, but I feel that it's more than worth it. Also pulled a GCR recently, so that lessens the survivability issue for me. GCR and Cyborg are like close friends. :p

Browno
05-24-2017, 05:20 AM
Tritium have a look at my cyborg. You are missing out on 2k dmg due to your talismans. Tried both of ours today and mine did 2k more on the skills that were maxed.

Tritium
05-24-2017, 05:39 AM
Tritium have a look at my cyborg. You are missing out on 2k dmg due to your talismans. Tried both of ours today and mine did 2k more on the skills that were maxed.

Yeah, I'm sacrificing some damage for the counterattack effect. I have to do anything possible to make Cyborg slightly harder to kill since he's in my PVP defense team. Counterattack talis do the trick, since even if he dies, he may counter and steal some power that can then be used to either revive him with my GCR, or freeze the other team with my MCR. ;)

Browno
05-24-2017, 06:03 AM
Awesome! Really good thinking about stealing power there :)

MoonShadow
05-24-2017, 06:43 AM
Beam attack hits for 10k and 12k with nomad and 17k on assasins :pThat's sweet!! Would like to see that in action. But, don't have a nomad either...

He is my go-to Eddie for PVP. Just gotta find ways to protect him or revive him. Some players use shell talismans on him, but I'm not sure the trade-off is worth it with the decrease in damage.I was thinking of them too, but I missed them when they were available, I hope they will return soon to the game.

try it, and be surprised ;)Noticed some ascension talis.. I play the game since september last year, but I don't remember them?!

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 06:58 AM
That's sweet!! Would like to see that in action. But, don't have a nomad either...

I would set my nomad as my champ for some time if you would like to try it, hes fully sharded but two of his talismans are still lvl 45, but rest are 50.

MoonShadow
05-24-2017, 08:44 AM
I would set my nomad as my champ for some time if you would like to try it, hes fully sharded but two of his talismans are still lvl 45, but rest are 50.Well, thank you, but I've got a few troopers with nomad as a chimp. I just wanted one of my own, personal... like most of us here. :)

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 09:21 AM
Well, thank you, but I've got a few troopers with nomad as a chimp. I just wanted one of my own, personal... like most of us here. :)

...back in the day, after i got my warrior COTD, i got a nomad, which replaced the kid, one week ago i got another nomad.. two week later... third nomad...

People here are crying cuz they want a nomad while i stole 2 more than i shouldve...

Wouldve given them to anyone if i could! Or traded them for a CG...

MoonShadow
05-24-2017, 11:42 AM
...back in the day, after i got my warrior COTD, i got a nomad, which replaced the kid, one week ago i got another nomad.. two week later... third nomad...Bloody RNG. I got my first warrior CotD in my first month of playing. Then I've got another, at some point which was sold. Last week, I've got the third kid, which will end probably in the vortex of sacrifice.

A trade option for characters would be awesome. Even just for one/month.

Aristo4
05-24-2017, 01:20 PM
Noticed some ascension talis.. I play the game since september last year, but I don't remember them?!

Well, by no means I'm saying this setup is best for him, I just made him as tankier as immune.. and then tried ascensions that give a little bit atk and mag and currently works for me since he's in both def and atk.

Ascensions were previously named warps , I'm sure you sold tons of them sometime :p

Patrice-1201
05-24-2017, 01:42 PM
i have 4 immunity talismans on him and that makes him quite resistant as well ;-)

MoonShadow
05-24-2017, 07:35 PM
Ascensions were previously named warps , I'm sure you sold tons of them sometime :pYou're probably right. But, back then, the space was limited and everything was for sale. :)

TiHa
05-31-2017, 09:34 PM
Have to say, I really like my Cyborg Eddie. I feel like he is the main reason why I am remotely competitive in PvP at least in my tier. :)

My talisman setup probably is pretty garbage but the best I can manage. xD

Tritium
05-31-2017, 09:39 PM
Have to say, I really like my Cyborg Eddie. I feel like he is the main reason why I am remotely competitive in PvP at least in my tier. :)

My talisman setup probably is pretty garbage but the best I can manage. xD

Just took a look at your roster and saw your Cyborg talisman setup. I'd recommend using an Assassin and Thief (Will) set with what you currently have. That will make his damage output be incredible while also making it so you can steal fury to quickly nuke the opposing team. Use Dead Eye as your main basic attack to build fury quicker with the perfect hits and extra turns.

TiHa
05-31-2017, 09:46 PM
Deadeye really is awesome. Use it all the time. ;)

I will look, if I can get some Assassin (Will) talisman, or if the Thief ones will be my Go-to set. I do have a set of Thief (Will) talisman and am using it, just dont have the runes to upgrade them to 5* lvl 50.

Rodrigo-3281
06-03-2017, 12:20 AM
I'm finally sharding my Cyborg Eddie and I love him! He makes it really easy and fast to grind PvE. I love how fast the fury meter fills up with him. I can't wait to see how he performs on PvP once I put more shards on him.

Fudjo
06-24-2017, 04:00 PM
July 2017 Tuning:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6365

Tase:
Fix for Power Drain trigger chance not scaling as advertised.

90mphyorker
07-05-2017, 10:20 AM
Finally pulled Lord Cyborg. Subsequently this Anniversary Event is the best event ever.

Now just to level his Talismans up and get 5 more skill shards!

Lulero
07-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Congratz 90mphyorker :)

I'm a cyborg magnet, was my first natural 5* and the one I got the most of despite being a gunner. Already sac'd 4 of them I think (if not, it's 5).

Still a bit annoyed they reverted the change of scan from 6 to 5 power without notice that I could find. Took me time but I also noticed that the AI no longer seem to use this move... Which sucks for my PvP defensive setup. Also not documented afaik. It was really cool as long as it lasted while not going mainstream like Navigator this week. Hurt a bit in PvE but worth it. Can we have it back pretty please? :D Also about time AI learn to act differently in PvP and PvE, if not the case already.

Bring back scan for AI, and back at 5 power cost as it is supposed to be according to changelogs (the most recent I could find listing this skill) would be icing on the cake.

Dank Brew
07-26-2017, 08:33 PM
Holy crap. After seeing the videos here... I really need a general and Cyborg
XD

Ip4
01-05-2018, 06:24 PM
Found cyborg Eddie today :)

Is good 3x assassin and 3x chance talisman?He desarve to be shard or not?

His attack damage is not as I expected or am i wrong?

blade685
01-08-2018, 06:42 PM
Found cyborg Eddie today :)

Is good 3x assassin and 3x chance talisman?He desarve to be shard or not?

His attack damage is not as I expected or am i wrong?

he is not bad but you can shard him only if you don't have ace high or navigator ( they are better than him for me)
I sharded him just because i have only shit ASS and gunner Eddies :rolleyes:
top to shard for me is ASS: VH Eddie and Gunner: Navigator

Stormseye
03-07-2018, 02:13 PM
I really like the changes made to him and I am debating sharding him after more testing. Will have to see if he hits hard enough though.

GrimDusk
03-07-2018, 10:44 PM
So, I would have loved the changes to the character if they didn't nerf the Calibrate heal. It doesn't heal as much as it did before, or at least doesn't feel like it does. Scan is also a low damaging ability now, meaning your best damage option is either Tase or Dead-Eye. Feels kind of weak.

Amarthir
03-07-2018, 11:44 PM
Scan is pretty good because it can steal all buffs from more than one enemy, it's a good regular move to use against mobs with Shields and the like. AOE moves usually do hit softer than single target moves anyways.

As for Calibrate, the patch notes said it got buffed, yet I agree that it feels a bit less than it used to. Bright side is you can heal, cleanse and give everyone immunity.

GrimDusk
05-28-2018, 10:04 PM
So I've had Cyborg for a while, what talismans do you guys use to make him extra deadly? I currently have 2 sets of boost talismans and 1 set of ascension talismans.

Crazypants
05-30-2018, 01:35 AM
So I've had Cyborg for a while, what talismans do you guys use to make him extra deadly? I currently have 2 sets of boost talismans and 1 set of ascension talismans.

Ive been using 2x Immunity (Will), 2x Boost (Will), 2x Strength (Skilled) for ages. I'm sure there's a better set up out there. I'm interested to hear other set ups.

GrimDusk
05-30-2018, 01:38 AM
Ive been using 2x Immunity (Will), 2x Boost (Will), 2x Strength (Skilled) for ages. I'm sure there's a better set up out there. I'm interested to hear other set ups.

I was thinking crit and immortality would be good choices, but I'm not sure.

HeadOnFire
12-25-2018, 07:30 AM
I just recently got Cyborg Eddie (after wanting him for a long time). I immediately sharded him without regard for his effectiveness, since I care more about Maiden lore/artwork than the game's balance or mechanics. As far as I'm concerned, being on the cover of Somewhere in Time is enough to justify however many skill shards it was. Even so, I have a hard time finding a use for him. His attacks seem pretty weak and he doesn't seem to provide enough team support to justify his low damage output. Am I missing something, or is Cyborg Eddie just another awesome character who's been left behind by the game's current meta?

kgk56
12-26-2018, 02:40 PM
Am I missing something, or is Cyborg Eddie just another awesome character who's been left behind by the game's current meta?

He was left behind for sure but with the Primordial 6-set, He can still be usefull

HuckFinn150
12-26-2018, 03:18 PM
I finally got him and an working on building him up with primordials, but keep a good defense team with him right now. He's a great Eddie imo

HeadOnFire
12-26-2018, 09:11 PM
He was left behind for sure but with the Primordial 6-set, He can still be usefull

Ok thanks. I'm glad to know there's some effective build for him. Hopefully he'll eventually be improved to be on-par with the current game.

Ydex
12-03-2019, 11:36 PM

Hopefully he'll eventually be improved to be on-par with the current game.

I'd say he's been improved. Does he get a new thread?

I've got Light Talismans on him but I'm looking at some other talisman combinations. Lantern (DoT) + Sacred (Healing)? Rider, to stack with his "at 1 HP" effects-- or is this just asking for bugs?

URock
12-04-2019, 09:07 PM
Stranger Eddie needs his own thread! He is so fckng awesome!

scott-5496
12-05-2019, 12:07 PM
I have got BHE and yeah a new thread is needed for him as he is different - saying that not sure if they created new ones for any other Eddie updates or special versions? Just got the T3 and the pyramids for him so just need to get the gold bricks and we all good to go.

Knut-3112
01-06-2020, 12:01 PM
Has anyone tried running Number of the Beast Madness with max awakened Cyborg? He can solo it and for some reason in the last wave the Beast does not use his fury on the last transformation. The battle just ends after Cyborg's fury and the Beast is left standing. Strange. Still, it's a good option to level up two allies.

razgriz
01-07-2020, 11:23 PM
having a high special stat increases his dmg as well, never liked keeping the talis that had special as one of the 3 stats till i got my 1st cyborg, and because of that he generates fury very quickly, with his shield power move and the dead eye i can get 3-4 furies done in a 3-4 enemy wave battle

Ydex
01-07-2020, 11:36 PM
On my farming teams I'm now running any two low-level characters with 'boost' talismans (+25% special) and a Cyborg Ed. The Special boost gets him to Fury quicker, then he repeatedly one-shots every level.