PDA

View Full Version : Tailgunner Eddie (Gunner Type)

Kaijester
07-22-2016, 01:28 AM
232FURY

Raining Death
Deals 3 rounds of random damage.
Damage scales based on your ATK.
This ability grants an Extra Turn to all allies if you get a kill.
LV2/3 DMG+10/20%

BASIC ABILITY

Barrage
Deals physical damage to all enemies.
LV2/3/4/5 DMG+5/10/15/20%

Laugh
Increase DEF for 1 turns.
Increase MR for 1 turns.
Heal 20% of Max HP

Roar
Gain Power.
30% Chance to gain an Extra Turn

POWER ABILITY

Triple Shot (4 PWR)
Deals magic damage to a random target.
20% Chance to gain an Extra Turn.
Damage dealt increases based on your ATK and SPECIAL stats.
LV2/4/6 DMG+5/10/15%
LV3/5/7 Effect Chance+5/10/15%

Second Chance (5 PWR)
Deals true damage to a single target.
25% Chance to Reset.
25% Chance to gain Endure, Invincibility, or Immunity status.

Radar (4 PWR)
Gain 3 Power Instantly.
45% Chance to Silence all enemies for 1 turn.
LV2/3/4 Effect Chance+5/5/10%

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 2 Gunner / 1 Warrior

Kaijester
07-26-2016, 07:52 AM
A good damage dealer but lack the proper ability to self heal...need to team up with healer to be safe.

Kaijester
07-29-2016, 01:50 AM
Been using Tailgunner Eddie and I love his damage but occasionally will lose a game due to his weak MR and his inability to heal himself.

For the ability Laugh, it will be really good if they can include Regen for 2 turns beside the 30% chance to heal based on current HP. After all laughter is the best medicine...;)

kjtaylor13
09-12-2016, 11:57 AM
Hi,

Could someone please let me know what colour his 3 coloured Talisman slots are from right to left please.

So I can update my LOTB Speadsheet I am working on.

Thanks

Kevin

eddiejose
09-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Hi,

Could someone please let me know what colour his 3 coloured Talisman slots are from right to left please.

So I can update my LOTB Speadsheet I am working on.

Thanks

Kevin

Green, Red, Yellow

kjtaylor13
09-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Green, Red, Yellow

Thanks Updated. :)

Nicko
10-21-2016, 11:51 PM
What is so special about this guy? In another thread he was referred to as "Cyborg's cousin" and someone mentioned he was their favorite Eddie.

To me he looks like a Soldier Eddie without the awesome roulette wheel. Cyborg's Beam is a beast - can't figure out how this guy compares...

Anyone care to educate me?

OpticSugar
10-22-2016, 12:14 AM
What is so special about this guy? In another thread he was referred to as "Cyborg's cousin" and someone mentioned he was their favorite Eddie.

To me he looks like a Soldier Eddie without the awesome roulette wheel. Cyborg's Beam is a beast - can't figure out how this guy compares...

Anyone care to educate me?

I'm curious about this as well.

aur0ra85
10-22-2016, 01:37 AM
He's my fav, and I'm not posting why :P
I'm crossing my fingers and buying gunner souls, one of these years I'll be the last to get one lol.

Kaijester
10-22-2016, 01:47 AM
He's great because of his Fury which gives extra turn to allies, simply that. I think his Fury got reduced a little with the SP scaling but it's still decent damage.

aur0ra85
10-22-2016, 01:54 AM
I feel like he needs a couple of skills reworked, but he's still awesome.

Nicko
10-22-2016, 02:55 AM
Other than his Fury what's so great about him?

Trying to decide if he's worth leveling...

Leo_ID
01-16-2017, 12:55 PM
I have this gunner maxed to lvl 100 for few weeks now but never give him a go.

Today, I put 4 boost and 2 strength talismans on him, one skill shard goes to his fury, and give him a go. Not much interesting thing about him, but yes, his fury combined with his high SP stats is a great killer. I've teamed him up with AoF and Desert Marauder (also a fury generator). Result? Endless turn and endless fury.

He's not bad on autofarm on Game of Death, either. The AI rather use Second Chance power ability rather than Triple Shot. Not really bad considering that skill deals true damage to a single enemy with a chance to gain immunity or invincibility.

As for the healing, probably not as good as Soldier Eddie's Roulette, but I can get this around by using Allied General's power move which gives Lifesteal. Rocket dog or Assassin Axis Gunner's passive might works too, but it only works 2 turns at the start of the battle.

As a 4*, I think Tailgunner is better than Soldier Eddie. Not really sure when compared with Cyborg (I only have as a trooper [yes, it's Aristo's]), but probably Cyborg is still the beast of the beasts.

Aristo4
01-16-2017, 02:20 PM
I have this gunner maxed to lvl 100 for few weeks now but never give him a go.

Today, I put 4 boost and 2 strength talismans on him, one skill shard goes to his fury, and give him a go. Not much interesting thing about him, but yes, his fury combined with his high SP stats is a great killer. I've teamed him up with AoF and Desert Marauder (also a fury generator). Result? Endless turn and endless fury.

He's not bad on autofarm on Game of Death, either. The AI rather use Second Chance power ability rather than Triple Shot. Not really bad considering that skill deals true damage to a single enemy with a chance to gain immunity or invincibility.

As for the healing, probably not as good as Soldier Eddie's Roulette, but I can get this around by using Allied General's power move which gives Lifesteal. Rocket dog or Assassin Axis Gunner's passive might works too, but it only works 2 turns at the start of the battle.

As a 4*, I think Tailgunner is better than Soldier Eddie. Not really sure when compared with Cyborg (I only have as a trooper [yes, it's Aristo's]), but probably Cyborg is still the beast of the beasts.

Now that I have both skill-maxed I got to say Tailgunner is my everyday Ferrari, and Cyborg is my weekend Ferrari , if that makes sense :p
Both awesome.

Other than his Fury what's so great about him?

Trying to decide if he's worth leveling...

O rly? :p

Nicko
01-23-2017, 02:57 AM
O rly? :p

Ummm...I did kinda find out...:p

Peppoah
01-27-2017, 08:24 PM
It's my absolute favorite Eddie. I still need 11 skill shards to have him maxed out, but he already makes so much fun. Haven't had the chance to use a cyborg or an aces high, but this Eddie is great. I use him in a team with two pyro soldiers, warrior and sentinel, and I like it so much.

Pepp-7418, daily player, use all troopers, Champ: Sentinel Soulless Demon in about two weeks will change to Tailgunner

Peppoah
01-27-2017, 08:42 PM
https://youtu.be/wpxWoikZZww
Just saw this video. Did Bruce steal his outfit from the Tailgunner? 😀😀😀

Browno
04-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Got this dude today. He looks great, but i do not understand why he is good. Im not that good reading between the lines. He do seem to generate a lot of fury tho. Anybody care to elaborate?

Aristo4
04-07-2017, 09:38 PM
Got this dude today. He looks great, but i do not understand why he is good. Im not that good reading between the lines. He do seem to generate a lot of fury tho. Anybody care to elaborate?

He's a pve machine with all those extra turn skills + a fury that destroys everything. Find a maxed one to play from troopers ;)

Best farmer in the game imo.

Nicko
04-08-2017, 12:57 AM
I agree with Aristo - he's awesome. Insane fury, very solid basic, some cool power skills with extra turns, buffs, and critical hits.

One of my favorite Eddies

Jofer16
04-08-2017, 01:01 AM
I agree with Aristo - he's awesome. Insane fury, very solid basic, some cool power skills with extra turns, buffs, and critical hits.

One of my favorite Eddies

Good to know, I scored him recently and working on leveling him up. Kinda want to max him and try arena. One of the few characters to stack PvP talismans which is what made me interested.

Browno
04-08-2017, 10:26 AM
I think i will level him up then, and maybe shard him when i get those shards :p

PerthEddie
04-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Is he any good in PvP? If he is I might do something with mine so I have an option of another Eddie to use

Browno
04-09-2017, 09:00 PM
I have tried him on offense a few times. I have not a single shard on him tho, but i am curious to see how he would fare sharded. He generates lots of fury, and when his fury gives extra turns it is real good.
Laugh has saved me a few times as well as radar timed right.

In pve he farms like crazy, getting fury move every other turn.

Right now im pondering on if i will start to shard him or just get the remaining 7 for samurai eddie.

Peppoah
04-09-2017, 10:51 PM
I have mine maxed out. If you want to try him sent me a request and I change him as champion. I don't use him in PVP much because he is not too stable. But for autofarming he is my absolute favourite.

Browno
04-10-2017, 01:25 AM
You are added Peppoa

Peppoah
04-10-2017, 09:35 AM
25 trooper points are on the way.
Btw, I recently was lucky to get the Aces High Eddie. He has even cooler fury than Tailgunner and if had to chose which one to max out I would prefer him.

Browno
04-10-2017, 09:44 AM
I have an aces high trooper, and when i compare him and tailgunner i feel tailgunner has more versatility.
He were awesome in pve btw, and in pvp he could potentially give the team 3 rounds in a row paired with aof :)

Peppoah
04-10-2017, 02:41 PM
The Aces high has rise, which can save your life and roulette, that isn't bad either. I have a maxed out one from a trooper. As i said before, I like him better.

Browno
04-10-2017, 03:39 PM
I might just not like the looks of ace and let that influence me :)

Browno
04-24-2017, 07:48 AM
This dude is maxed out now and i love him in pve farming. Solid attacks and great with extra turns and fury. Almost never get hit at any stage since i burn through all mobs with ease :)

konstifik
04-24-2017, 11:50 AM
Changing his Triple Shot from magic to physical damage really made him a lot more useful IMO.

bort
06-13-2017, 02:47 AM
Just got myself a tailgunner. Any suggestions on good chars to run with him?

FallenAngel666
06-13-2017, 02:06 PM
He has got the most powerful special move n all the game, so i would surely go with a set of thief talismans to fill it up as faster as you can. then with the others I would set up something red to power up his attack. he is a great character in the past i used him very much.
Unluckily he is not so useful in PVP ( at least not for me, because his HP are too weak)

Browno
06-13-2017, 02:19 PM
Aof and nomad are grear witg him. More damage and so many extra turns :)
My best pve farming team consist of those.

Peppoah
06-13-2017, 09:50 PM
He has got the most powerful special move n all the game, so i would surely go with a set of thief talismans to fill it up as faster as you can. then with the others I would set up something red to power up his attack. he is a great character in the past i used him very much.
Unluckily he is not so useful in PVP ( at least not for me, because his HP are too weak)

I sometimes use him in PVP with invisible and counter talismans. When he counters in the first round, he gets invisible and can't be killed. I pair him with GCR. When he dies he gets revived by her. The magus golden son raises his hp, when it's low.

FallenAngel666
06-14-2017, 03:51 PM
I sometimes use him in PVP with invisible and counter talismans. When he counters in the first round, he gets invisible and can't be killed. I pair him with GCR. When he dies he gets revived by her. The magus golden son raises his hp, when it's low.

Once I had an idea and experiented him with counter talismans plus steal ones and all the erast of the team with immunity everything to rise up his special move. The idea was theorically very good but on the field didn0t work much that is when I decided not to use him in PVP , but I find him still very useful in farming in the other worlds