PDA

View Full Version : Lost all my progress (lvl42) - Facebook connected.

EddieCarva
07-22-2016, 08:03 PM
That`s it, lost all my progress, all my characters, troopers, etc, etc. I am at lvl 42 and have a Visions Eddie 5* (trooper too), and many others good characters. The game just reseted everything. I was playing connected to facebook. I logged out, then when I logged in again it just started a new game. Anyone else have this problem ??? Im so frustrated and disapointed that I spent so much time and now its all gone. Hope someone from support could help me, otherway im just abandoning the game.

:(:(:mad:mad

Kraznoff
07-23-2016, 01:18 AM
Try deleting the app, reinstall, then log back in. I lost progress on my iPad but not my iPhone and I was able to fix it by doing this. Good luck!

EddieCarva
07-25-2016, 09:48 PM
What happened is that i just deleted all my progress by mistake because of a confusing message asking if i want to enter the currently game or recover de last play. And it shows me the exactly same status lvl 42 exp points, etc. So i tapped currently game, because there was no other game then the one i was playing. After that the game just started like if i havent never played before. Somehow its a bug i think, I sent an email to the support but no response so far. Shame....

jpmusic
07-26-2016, 02:06 AM
This just happened to me, but in a different way. I deleted and reinstalled the app, logged in, got no message to recover my game, and both my story progress and my Trooper badges were gone. Everything else was in place.

I don't get it, this is a really serious issue. I understand that some stages are bugged, it's really hard to get a game like this to work perfectly, but losing everything? That's just not acceptable.

Gonzo
07-26-2016, 02:20 AM
Damn. I hope you guys can get your acount back. Best of lucks!!!!

Orc71
07-27-2016, 10:14 PM
This just happened to me as well level 40 account and I encountered a bug after completing a secret purple level. It reset my entire account back to level 1 and I've lost everything. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app multiple times and my account info is just gone. I'm also using Facebook to log in. I want my stuff back that I've worked so hard to get.

jpmusic
07-28-2016, 01:45 AM
Today support replied to my email, they said that they are manually unable to fix my account, and they have no ETA on when I might get it back. They offered to help me start over by giving me some Ironite equivalent to the amount of money I had already paid in order to recover, and when my old account gets fixed I can choose to either go back or stay with the new one.

steekak
08-06-2016, 02:09 PM
today same thing happened to me . i was playing on my tablet and then on my mobile while i was away. some games later game crushed etc . first i lost progress on some tracks and after reinstalling game i lost all data. i was lucky because when i returned home tablet had all data saved so ..yeah .. this i really annoying i planned on buying some in game stuff but now i don't really feel like it... how they release a game without testing stuff like that. i read on somewhere else on forums here that they don't answer quickly and that they don't know or when they are gonna fix this bug.... i just feel sorry for the guys who lost their progress and had to restart especially THOSE WHO PAYED..... FIX IT ASAP. tnx

Atheist
08-06-2016, 02:41 PM
Open you tickets and get on the line.... Some of us are waiting for this to be fixed week(s) now.... On my ticket a few days ago they said they will be able to restore accounts lost this way but it will take about a week for them. So open a ticket and patiently wait with the rest of us
(i had paid for this game not a free player here and I feel sorry for myself more than ever)