PDA

View Full Version : Was lucky enough to get a 5* CotD, wanna share him with you guys!

FFFredrik
07-22-2016, 09:50 PM
Use him to progress your stories! I know they can be hard at times and it sucks getting stuck.

Just spent 200k upgrading him, he's super powerful. Add me on Fredrik-6129.

I try to play daily and will use your shared characters as well for those sweet points. Make sure you share your most powerful character by selecting it as leader in the "My team" menu.

Up the irons!

Vaseodin
07-23-2016, 04:32 AM
Nice, I'll see if I can clean up a few troopers and add you. I have a 4 star mummy dog that will blow your mind. Trust me, he can play with the 5 stars. My in game name is WickedVase-5538. Accept when you see it!

Aristo4
07-29-2016, 05:42 PM
Tom-7714 just added you

Dawkins
07-29-2016, 08:15 PM
Just added all 3 of you (Dawkins-8109)... I'm currently running level 54 4* Soldier Eddie as my leader... do people prefer Eddies or supporting characters as ally's in battle?

Jennie-5128
07-29-2016, 11:34 PM
Dawkins: I like to have characters I don't have myself in my trooper list; if you don't have an awesome ally to play an Eddie is better because someone who already has a high-powered team doesn't need to lose their ally to earn the trooper badge (because you have 3 options per level for eddies and don't actually have to play them). But if you DO have an awesome ally then that's better than an Eddie because seeing a wall of Eddies in your trooper list is really dull...

Hank
07-29-2016, 11:51 PM
Hi Fredrik,
I've just invited you in game. I'm on the verge of upgrading my first Eddie to 4-star (just gotta decide which one to do first!) I play daily, got 4 different Eddie's ATM and not scared of spending some money on the game to support the devs if I find something that's worth buying. Hopefully I'm in the range you're looking for.

Hi Jennie,
Completely agree. I thought about making a thread about this myself earlier today but you've summed it up perfectly!

Regards

Hank