PDA

View Full Version : Dark City update

Vaseodin
07-23-2016, 12:54 AM
Curious as to what characters we will get with that update (or future updates waaay in the future). Here are some things that i think will be great ideas (in no shape or form implying that we WILL get any of these):

* Fear of the Dark Eddie - This is a no-brainer
* Lots of shadow creatures and darkness related beings (mist-type allies, shadows, specters, apparitions, etc).
* A versus mode
* Ability to combine shards
* A "Phase 2" for maxed characters to progress further (Maybe each star changes to black as you gain a new star and "evolve"). The new max characters could be level 100 with 5 "black" stars, etc.
*Maybe a new set of special abilities. In addition to past, present, and future maybe add "Twilight Zone" abilities
* Maybe a new additional way to upgrade characters (equipment, New "Special Ability" stuff, etc).

What ideas do you guys have or hopes for future updates?

Kulimar
07-23-2016, 08:24 AM
Clicking on it says Killers Eddie will be earnable there.

daisu1-4294
07-23-2016, 01:43 PM
More music
Ability to change music for fights
Videos you unlock should be rewatchable from main screen. I missed out on end video of underworld :/
Change shards to other colour.

Nightowl
07-23-2016, 01:54 PM
I played a game with once where you could upgrade weapons and armor (star levels) using the same piece of gear with the same star level.

Maybe add that as a way to evolve characters....

Example would be: say a 3* character, Max level, wanted to evolve to 4*, one of the ways to do this would be to use the same character, also 3* star, Max level...

Would make the grind to evolve characters a bit more interesting....

Jennie-5128
07-24-2016, 08:59 AM
I love the idea of combining EVO shards; I've got eleventy billion 1* red ones; if I could combine them to 2* or 3* even that'd make things SO much more possible
(I so want to evolve Run to the Hills Eddie, bless his little axes)

I'd quite like to be able to trade characters/talismans/shards too

Wolfie
07-24-2016, 05:42 PM
I'd trade with ya Jennie am short a few red 1* :o

Jennie-5128
07-24-2016, 10:16 PM
I'm short green, Wolfie.

I'm wondering if this is going to be like Plants vs Zombies 2, where you get a new world every few months. I'm hoping night city is going to be the last one

Bob.A.Smith-6226
07-26-2016, 03:38 AM
I'd like to see Mua'Dib they mention him in To Tame a Land from Piece of Mind.

He rules the sand worms and the Fremen
In the land amongst the stars
Of an age tomorrow.

He is destined to be a King
He rules over everything
On the land called planet Dune.

Bodywater is your life
And without in you would die
On the desert the planet Dune.

Without a stillsuit you would fry
On the sands so hot and dry
In a world called Arrakis.

It is a land that's rich in spice
The sandriders and the 'mice'
That they call the 'Muad' Dib'.

He is the Kwizatz Haderach.
He is born of Caladan
And will take the Gom Jabbar.

Flann
07-26-2016, 04:59 PM
A few models that have been shown but not released are the Trooper, Aces High, and Tailgunner. All should have been in Battlefield, but I digress. Killers Eddie would be too similar to Run to the Hills. I would like to see 2 minutes and Running free Eddie's. I think a permanently silhouetted Eddie with a broken bottle would be "Killer".

Flann
07-26-2016, 05:01 PM
Also gotta have PoM Eddie. With the fury attack of breaking out of the jacket, jumping on the back of the target and ripping the top of his head off.

Vaseodin
07-26-2016, 05:16 PM
Maybe a prowler Eddie?

MuadDib-7367
07-27-2016, 05:49 PM
I would also love to see this.

Vaseodin
07-27-2016, 06:57 PM
Also gotta have PoM Eddie. With the fury attack of breaking out of the jacket, jumping on the back of the target and ripping the top of his head off.

I would LOVE to see that! But what if the enemy survives? will it still fight while missing the top of its head? That would be even more amazing. lol!

BillLion
07-29-2016, 08:29 PM
I'm short green, Wolfie.

I'm wondering if this is going to be like Plants vs Zombies 2, where you get a new world every few months. I'm hoping night city is going to be the last one

Curious, why would you want the content to end?

Jennie-5128
07-29-2016, 11:29 PM
BillLion
That sentence should have had a "not" in it. Sorry.

Heavy1974
08-02-2016, 10:21 AM
Any idea when it is coming ?

BillLion
08-03-2016, 07:28 PM
BillLion
That sentence should have had a "not" in it. Sorry.

Agh, then I agree!

Jennie-5128
08-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Agh, then I agree!
Yay! And apols for my rubbish proof-reading abilities ;)

BillLion
08-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Yay! And apols for my rubbish proof-reading abilities ;)

No worries, I contribute my fair share of confusion through quick typing :D

Flann
08-03-2016, 08:16 PM
Curious, why would you want the content to end?

Uhmm, no BillLion you got the question right the first time.

Bob.A.Smith-6226
08-03-2016, 09:10 PM
I'd like to see some time down the road. Band mates as companions or even leaders.
I'd bet Bruce Dickinson could come up with the bands stats and abilities.

emvigno
08-04-2016, 02:25 AM
I'd like to see Mua'Dib they mention him in To Tame a Land from Piece of Mind.

Maybe a fremen warrior as an ally, but I doubt we would see Muad'dib... After all Frank Herbert's agents refused the band's request to name the song "Dune". They had to settle for "To Tame a Land".

Perhaps in a future update replace the purple orb boss in the Powerslave world by some kind of Shai'hulud?

Lechamp-4825
08-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Maybe a fremen warrior as an ally, but I doubt we would see Muad'dib... After all Frank Herbert's agents refused the band's request to name the song "Dune". They had to settle for "To Tame a Land".

Perhaps in a future update replace the purple orb boss in the Powerslave world by some kind of Shai'hulud?

Yeah I was just gonna say, I can't see them allowing Dune characters in this game