PDA

View Full Version : please turn dupe souls into power ups

ErikInVegas
10-29-2016, 12:37 PM
When we get the same souls over and over it should power up the one we already have instead of forcing us to waste time selling it and risk accidentally selling the wrong one, etc. Furthermore, several people have said they quit playing after they made such a mistake.

Such a system is faster for players (no screen change) and reduces load on servers (power up a dupe vs deliver a dupe, and then process change to my team and process a sale).

It would also increase the variety of play because long time players will eventually end up with other characters being powered up as well as their mains so they would be more likely to use them.

osogaru
10-30-2016, 09:06 AM
For me the best option : sacrifice ;) possibility to gain new souls or fragments of souls.

(and a special feature, each time you have an Ox Cultist, you have 3 legendary souls)

hold
10-30-2016, 09:10 AM
(and a special feature, each time you have an Ox Cultist, you have 3 legendary souls)

THIS!!! :cool:

slauki
10-30-2016, 12:07 PM
skillshards, rare souls/gunner souls etc...shards of characters, trooper badges...

Nicko
10-30-2016, 03:18 PM

Made my morning!:D

I think the problem with power-ups is the character it's duping may already be fully maxed. Slauki lists great options, though even trading for rare souls would be appreciated

Gold is already possible - just sell the duplicate!

ErikInVegas
11-04-2016, 10:00 AM
My point there was that gold should be awarded directly instead of wasting my time to redeem it but it seems some people really do run 2 or even 3 of the same character.

EddieV8-2238
11-04-2016, 11:59 AM
It would be good if you could trade x amount of souls for skill Shards

Olevipoeg
11-04-2016, 12:11 PM
Skill shards or same char skill powerup would be most useful.

Esquatcho
11-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Or trade dupes with other players, with an ironite fee or something...

Rayray131
11-04-2016, 09:50 PM
I want a classifieds page.
I can see it now.
"For trade one slightly used Visions Eddie, suffers from dizziness. Other than that he likes piņa coladas, cuddly puppies and long walks on the beach. Clear title. Please bring offer.":cool:

The Educated fool
11-05-2016, 03:43 PM
I want a classifieds page.
I can see it now.
"For trade one slightly used Visions Eddie, suffers from dizziness. Other than that he likes piņa coladas, cuddly puppies and long walks on the beach. Clear title. Please bring offer.":cool:

I always thought of VE as more of a Jack and Coke kind of guy... :cool:

ErikInVegas
11-06-2016, 08:43 AM
Or trade dupes with other players, with an ironite fee or something...

This is the best long term solution.

A market economy is non-trivial to implement but worked incredibly well for Steam as well as for the real world.

They could set a bot buying at 1 ironite to reduce inflation and a bot selling items at high prices to make sure whales are always serviced and the rest of us can negotiate something in between.