PDA

View Full Version : Better hero drops since the new update?

BillLion
07-24-2016, 01:19 PM
I've only been playing since the global launch a few weeks ago. Earlier this week I drew my 1st 4* hero (Angel of Strife). Yesterday I pulled Carriage Rider Eddie 4* and then a few hours later I pulled Allied Bomber Boy 4*. I was shocked! Anyone else seeing an increase or is it just plain old RNG luck? (Note: I just started using troopers properly this past week and getting the rare souls via trooper points (and 2 of my 3 came from those).

BTW: I'm at level 30 and my Carriage Rider Eddie is at level 49 (and climbing) with 3 & 4* talismans. I'm working on maxing him ASAP. I have a couple trooper spots left if you want to try him out; trooper code: BillLion-3560

mrSaxonAcres
07-24-2016, 02:35 PM
You might be on to something... post-update, I've gotten a 4* Desert Marauder (Gunner), 4* Rocket Dog (Warrior) and just this morning my first 5* - The Nomad (Warrior)! Still having rotten luck pulling a decent Sentinel, though.

Bill - feel free to send me an add request - I'll make room for you!!

jpmusic
07-24-2016, 03:06 PM
I haven't had any luck so far, it is ridiculous since I've been playing since the game launched and the only 4* characters I have are Soldier and Wicker Man Eddie which I evolved. Its awfully frustrating to keep buying and buying rare souls, using Troopers and not being able to get any 4 or 5* character.

BillLion
07-24-2016, 04:21 PM
You might be on to something... post-update, I've gotten a 4* Desert Marauder (Gunner), 4* Rocket Dog (Warrior) and just this morning my first 5* - The Nomad (Warrior)! Still having rotten luck pulling a decent Sentinel, though.

Bill - feel free to send me an add request - I'll make room for you!!

Congrats on the nice pulls! I don't see your code, I'll see if I can send a PM

BillLion
07-24-2016, 04:22 PM
I haven't had any luck so far, it is ridiculous since I've been playing since the game launched and the only 4* characters I have are Soldier and Wicker Man Eddie which I evolved. Its awfully frustrating to keep buying and buying rare souls, using Troopers and not being able to get any 4 or 5* character.

I know it's frustrating. Hang in there -to quote Maiden: "Your time will come!"

EdManDan
07-24-2016, 04:41 PM
I have to agree with jpmusic. He's on my "troopers" list and he plays daily and uses my Hero Trooper daily. (Thanks JP :) ) His account is at level 36 which is better than most. My account level is at 51 and that means I play a lot. Yet and I'm not getting much interesting stuff... I had 4 Visions Eddie in the same week... Really???

What bothers me the most, is the fact that this game follows the same old "corporate modus operandi" to lure players into spending more money to get some... "Pimple cream product or toilette paper" and I quote Bruce Dickinson. Well I'll let him tell it as it is... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MXc3hw1Twk

Can't say that I'm impressed. That's beside the bugs in the game. (My strong player is the Samurai and I can't even use his basic Flashing Blade LV3 that the random Skill Shard made it to be...) Also the 995.00$ I paid for the founders pack that was supposed to be sent by mid-July... It's late July as of now...

CAN I GET A REFUND???

Wolfie
07-24-2016, 09:07 PM
What bothers me the most, is the fact that this game follows the same old "corporate modus operandi" to lure players into spending more money to get some... "Pimple cream product or toilette paper" and I quote Bruce Dickinson. Well I'll let him tell it as it is... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MXc3hw1TwkMakes you wonder doesnt it.....

Can't say that I'm impressed. That's beside the bugs in the game. (My strong player is the Samurai and I can't even use his basic Flashing Blade LV3 that the random Skill Shard made it to be...)
Sadly I dont think many games are released to the public that are fully tested these days, too much competition and they need you to coin as soon as you play.

Im my experience with games be it on Facbook or Tablet the more coin you spend the more your rewarded, Contradicts the term FREE GAME.
https://youtu.be/Vo6Cg5-JWIQ

Trystangst
07-24-2016, 10:13 PM
RNG luck. Still haven't pulled a single 4* anything, or even any of the better 3*. Lots and lots of 3* dupes.

Jennie-5128
07-24-2016, 10:30 PM
I got my first 2 5* this week - Pharaoh & Samurai - but they both need to level up before I put them up for trooperage

Trystangst
07-24-2016, 10:43 PM
I got my first 2 5* this week - Pharaoh & Samurai - but they both need to level up before I put them up for trooperage

Evo or lucky pulls?

Jennie-5128
07-25-2016, 11:00 AM
Lucky pulls.

gilad
07-25-2016, 02:03 PM
anyone pulled 2 starts red(warrior) develope relic lately?? i dont see it in any drop possible

Trystangst
07-25-2016, 02:35 PM
anyone pulled 2 starts red(warrior) develope relic lately?? i dont see it in any drop possible

Got 3 or 4 in the last day or two.

Orc71
07-25-2016, 03:13 PM
It's totally random. My wife and I both have been playing everyday since release and I have gotten quite a few 4 stars from the beginning. She struggled to get any at all until we bought a 10 rare soul pack yesterday and she pulled a 5 star Child of the Damned and a 4 star Pharaoh Dog I was so jealous. I don't have any 5 stars not to mention she pulled the two I really wanted in one shot. So I decided to buy a 10 soul pack too and I got nothing but 3 star crap so that's just the way it goes.

Jennie-5128
07-26-2016, 08:21 AM
All 3* on a 10 soul pack is just ridiculous Orc. They really need to sort that out.

Hypnos
07-26-2016, 11:18 AM
I'm level 43 and the best pull I've had was a 4* rocket dog. All the rest are three stars (besides the ones I evolved).

Dutch
07-26-2016, 11:33 AM
I manage to pull 2 4*, i have done quite a few 10 pulls and its horrid to just see the light flash white and you end up with all 3*, it hapopened to me about 5 times

BillLion
07-26-2016, 03:39 PM
Has anyone purchased any of the class specific 3-pack soul specials currently in the store. I need a solid Warrior and was thinking of doing that. Would love to hear anyone's luck on that.

aur0ra85
07-26-2016, 05:23 PM
Has anyone purchased any of the class specific 3-pack soul specials currently in the store. I need a solid Warrior and was thinking of doing that. Would love to hear anyone's luck on that.

Yes, I pulled samurai, hellhound, and that red bat thingy. I REALLY want a red child of the damned to go with the set, I use my troopers child and it's truly a symphony of destruction lol. They're all a bit squishy but WOW do they hurt things.

Vaseodin
07-26-2016, 06:09 PM
Wow. Nice pull!

BillLion
07-26-2016, 07:11 PM
Yes, I pulled samurai, hellhound, and that red bat thingy. I REALLY want a red child of the damned to go with the set, I use my troopers child and it's truly a symphony of destruction lol. They're all a bit squishy but WOW do they hurt things.

Ditto on the nice pull!

It's my bday today and someone sent me an iTunes gift card so I bought the 10-pack of rare souls. All 3* except I got a Troll. It's the right class I needed (Warrior), but the wrong character! I have an ally who uses him as his lead and I don't find the hero valuable at all. I think I'll hold off on spending resources on him until I see who else I might get.

Jennie-5128
07-26-2016, 08:12 PM
Yes, I pulled samurai, hellhound, and that red bat thingy.

Ooooo v jammy Aurora!