PDA

View Full Version : Important feature request : sim battles

Elindor
07-24-2016, 02:54 PM
Hey guys,

It would be really helpful to be able to sim battles which we already obtained 3 "stars". It would help spend our time on the game more nicely than just auto some battles and wait to get the rewards.

Thanks !

Vaseodin
07-25-2016, 05:11 PM
Not sure what "sim battles" means. Do you mean auto repeat? or do you mean auto clear without actually playing them? Or do you mean something else?

Jennie-5128
07-26-2016, 08:18 AM
If you press the play button top middle it autoplays for you, if that's what you mean Elindor

Elindor
07-26-2016, 03:12 PM
Okay, maybe I explained it poorly :)

It's a functionnality that is common in that type of games. When you fully completed a stage (meaning obtaining 3 stars, or skulls here) you are then able to press a button to "simulate" your play on that stage. The game then takes out the currency (here it's Sands of Time) and give you the rewards, exactly if you had played the stage. That allows players not to be bored by farming on Auto for ages just to get rewards on stages they have absolutely no challenge to beat.

@Vaseodin it's more like "auto clear", you're right, I will correct the title :)

@Jennie-5128 that's playing the stage on auto, not simulate the battle :)

Elindor
08-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Okay, now that I'm close to finish the game, I think it's even more needed ! I don't know how you guys manage to click auto and wait, but I think I want to play, not auto and wait ! So I play the levels that suits my current strength, alright, but if I need specific level shards, I have to auto a lot - as I'm sure a lot of you do ! So I persist : a level that we completed with 3 skulls should have a button available to immediately get the reward and that's all, since there is no challenge in it for the players anyway.

HeadlessHammerhead
08-07-2016, 01:35 PM
I think this would be a great idea, but from the Devs' perspective, it may be suicide without another game mode. For people who are already at the end of the game thus far, it would become a quick 5-minutes of clicking a few times and then forgetting about the game until the next refill, or the next day, or whatever. This could lead to a lot of people simply dropping the game altogether once they realize all they're doing is wasting a few minutes of theur day without any enjoyment. Now, if there were other game modes i think it would be alright.

Vaseodin
08-07-2016, 04:18 PM
I agree. They need other game modes to keep things interesting and put a quick "clear" option after they've done that. But the quick clear idea is great. As I gain more sands, the auto play just goes on and on and on...

Kulimar
08-07-2016, 06:39 PM
Or if it was auto-replay at least, like Dragon Blaze. So you could walk away and come back to claim and manage your rewards after a time. Might be the best of both worlds.

Elindor
08-10-2016, 09:23 AM
I think this would be a great idea, but from the Devs' perspective, it may be suicide without another game mode. For people who are already at the end of the game thus far, it would become a quick 5-minutes of clicking a few times and then forgetting about the game until the next refill, or the next day, or whatever. This could lead to a lot of people simply dropping the game altogether once they realize all they're doing is wasting a few minutes of theur day without any enjoyment. Now, if there were other game modes i think it would be alright.

You're right, but I don't think clicking "auto" and wait is more fun :) For me, on the contrary, I would leave a game that takes 45 min of my time without playing even a little, and stay on a game that let me grind for 5 min just because I know other game modes are coming and I'm trying to get my squads ready for it. That's how they did things on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes for example, and it's good for the player base.