PDA

View Full Version : Help / Advice with line up and evolving to *5

Mercifal
10-30-2016, 11:30 PM
So I finally got some *3 Evo shards to upgrade one character in my line up, but I'm having a problem with choosing. I mainly use:

- *5 Pharaoh Eddie (sentinel),
- *5 Samurai Eddie (warrior),
- *5 Nomad (warrior);

I have plenty of *4 characters to use in the line up, but I just can't decide which one to use and to evolve:

- Rocket Dog (warrior),
- Pyro Soldier (sentinel),
- Child of the Damned (magus),
- Allied Soldier (magus),
- Allied Bomber Boy (gunner)
- Angel of Pain (magus)
- Angel of Strife (sentinel)
- Newborn of Light (warrior)
- Troll (assassin)

Also if you have any tips about my line up and / or what to change, please write it down below. That would be great.

Hypnos
10-30-2016, 11:41 PM
If I hadn't seen your team I would have said Troll. However, seeing as you already have a single target hitter in the nomad, I would wait on troll for a while.

It's between rocket dog and blue allied soldier for me.
Allied soldier for the almighty reflect shield, rocket dog for the 2 turn lifesteal and AoE heavy hitting.

Aristo4
10-30-2016, 11:55 PM
If I hadn't seen your team I would have said Troll. However, seeing as you already have a single target hitter in the nomad, I would wait on troll for a while.

It's between rocket dog and blue allied soldier for me.
Allied soldier for the almighty reflect shield, rocket dog for the 2 turn lifesteal and AoE heavy hitting.

Rocket dog only would be my choice, BUT the latest update made lifesteal not working at all now. Probably gonna get fixed soon though.

Reeb99
10-31-2016, 12:05 AM
I'd say rocket dog. Thats the one I'm aiming for next. Hopefully the lifesteal gets fixed soon.

Dunnar666
10-31-2016, 01:41 AM
Go for the Allied Bomber Boy and add some Thief talismans! When I evolved mine I had like 15 lvl 80s to choose from.. And I haven't regretted chosing him for a second :)