PDA

View Full Version : Esquatchos Equations for Talismans

Esquatcho
10-31-2016, 01:12 AM
Chance of Talisman Drop (Particular Type) = 1 / (How much you really, really, really want that talisman)^2

Where if newbie = 1:

How much you really, really, really want a particular talisman = Likelihood you've sold 10+ of them previously

Esquatcho
10-31-2016, 01:13 AM
Who woulda thunk Iron fierce would be so useful? Well, I pull FOTD Eddie & The Wicker Man this week :/

Anyway, I reckon the equation still stands for all talisman types.

aur0ra85
10-31-2016, 02:00 AM
Who woulda thunk Iron fierce would be so useful? Well, I pull FOTD Eddie & The Wicker Man this week :/

Anyway, I reckon the equation still stands for all talisman types.
Yeah I've got guardian fierce on my wickerman, works just fine and he hits like a truck ;)
He scales attack and defence...
No one knows how much he scales defence but I'm guessing it's a simple (attack + defence) equation.

Esquatcho
10-31-2016, 02:09 AM
If thats the case, I've got some ready to go! Reckon it'd be the same for FOTD Eddie?

Still, whenever I need any type of talisman, I seem to be farming for aaages to get it!

aur0ra85
10-31-2016, 02:14 AM
If thats the case, I've got some ready to go! Reckon it'd be the same for FOTD Eddie?

Still, whenever I need any type of talisman, I seem to be farming for aaages to get it!
Idk if it's ideal, but it seems to be working good enough that I've shelved the need for iron talismans for now. I use auto farm with wickerman, red troll, and soldier. Great combo. None have skill shards. I've learned soldier works best with 2 health overwhelming in this combo for me. I can farm almost any level.