PDA

View Full Version : Consistent server error crash starting a level

osiris0000
10-31-2016, 11:41 AM
I got almost 20 crashes in 10 minutes. It crashes either i start a battle or after only 1 battle, i am not able to play second battle for now.

Is there any workaround for this?!?!?

Deezenuts
10-31-2016, 01:03 PM
Having the same issue. I notice it happens consistently wheny SoT get down to about 15/80. Then crash after crash.

osiris0000
10-31-2016, 01:17 PM
Having the same issue. I notice it happens consistently wheny SoT get down to about 15/80. Then crash after crash.

Yes exactly! Same here. First it happened on Fear of Dark mission, looked like my points were still staying. Then it started to crash. Now i am gonna try to refill my SoT and check it out.

Edit : You need to fill your SoT in order to keep playing. I have filled mine and played without problem until i got to 15/80 SoT, server problem started again. So keep your SoT full if you are having this issue. This is the workaround until devs fix it.

satani
11-01-2016, 01:43 PM

check your system time. Before the halloween patch you were able to play beyond 0 SoT when setting the clock manually +1 hour (which resulted in ~13-14 constant SoT.) Your actual SoT are minus that amount. It's now patched, so you have to wait. No more timeshift possible.

osiris0000
11-01-2016, 03:27 PM
check your system time. Before the halloween patch you were able to play beyond 0 SoT when setting the clock manually +1 hour (which resulted in ~13-14 constant SoT.) Your actual SoT are minus that amount. It's now patched, so you have to wait. No more timeshift possible.

Interesting to hear, never heard it before. But since i am connecting from Turkey nowadays, here have different time zone now because there is no more time change anymore. So Europe changed hours, but here is nothing with time change. I am not using system time anymore.

What do you suggest?

satani
11-01-2016, 04:44 PM
Interesting to hear, never heard it before. But since i am connecting from Turkey nowadays, here have different time zone now because there is no more time change anymore. So Europe changed hours, but here is nothing with time change. I am not using system time anymore.

What do you suggest?

well, since ~15 SoT reflect raound 1 hour, set your time manually 1 hour back before playing. You'll notice if you're in the right time "zone" when your points reach a real number below 5. If it keeps disconnecting at ~15, you're still 1 hour plus.