PDA

View Full Version : Where should I farm 2 star rainbow evolution runes?

Kraznoff
07-25-2016, 12:52 AM
The 2 star rainbow evolution runes have been a real bottleneck for me lately, I've had better luck getting 3 star ones. The issue is I have 3 star talismans that really need to be upgraded.

Trystangst
07-25-2016, 01:18 AM
Anyplace you can farm 4* evo mats - I was doing desert madness, then underworld normal. Now I do underworld hard, but that's more for 5* mats

dEaF TO LiGhT
08-05-2016, 03:58 PM
What about 1-star to get some lagging talismans up? Getting them to level 3 requires 3 of them. All I get is 2 stars now. I've done the Crucible of Pain in KOTS on Hard and sometimes I'll get 6. I think I may get them to drop there even moreso than on the powerslave mission, and it is quicker cause it's only 3 rounds. Anyone else found a better place?

Dutch
08-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Any on normal level in kingdom, sands and battlefield sometimes, I had to start farming again as I sold all my 1* evo runes by mistake

Gonzo
08-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Been there, done that... not by mistake I must say :P

The hardest level you unlocked seems to have the best drop rate for those evo mats. Every once in a while I have to sell stacks of them because of inventory problems.

dEaF TO LiGhT
08-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Any on normal level in kingdom, sands and battlefield sometimes, I had to start farming again as I sold all my 1* evo runes by mistake

Okay, so not hard or madness? I've gotten drops of 6 1-star rainbows on HARD difficulty Crucible of Pain and sometimes on Powerslave.

After 5 runs of powerslave on madness, I just got 9x 1x-star rainbow evolution runes.

Does the level matter? I keep thinking maybe the levels towards the end of the map will yield better results?

I can try normal, but I'm thinking it would drop less quantity... but if it dropped the rainbow rune more often, maybe it would be more efficient. I feel like I would be just be wasting my sands of time over and over if I do normal cause I'm not getting much gold and exp there.

Dutch
08-05-2016, 05:34 PM
I know man, I farmed the wickerman for my 1* evo runes and kingdom of sands last couple of maps on normal. I'm afraid normal is the best chance to get these as any harder levels are most likely to drop higher stuff