PDA

View Full Version : Iron Maiden maidens

RACCAR-8000
11-01-2016, 07:34 PM
We have lots of cool characters in this game but where's the chicks? 2 or 3 harpies just isn't enough. My old lady plays the game and complains about it too. Why not that clairvoyant , the one that helps Eddie through the game , she's cool. Maybe a witch with a pointy hat , or a 80s metal chick, or midevil girl in armor and a battle axe. Is that stuff not in the lore ? Am I way off ? Is there any Iron Maiden girls in all the lore? What do you want to see?

The Educated fool
11-01-2016, 07:54 PM
We have lots of cool characters in this game but where's the chicks? 2 or 3 harpies just isn't enough. My old lady plays the game and complains about it too. Why not that clairvoyant , the one that helps Eddie through the game , she's cool. Maybe a witch with a pointy hat , or a 80s metal chick, or midevil girl in armor and a battle axe. Is that stuff not in the lore ? Am I way off ? Is there any Iron Maiden girls in all the lore? What do you want to see?

Don't forget about Aset, Sekhmet, and the almighty Wicker Dog Queen! :cool: But your point is well taken.

I remember reading about Charlotte the Harlot in a suggestion thread a while back... that would be an interesting character to bring in. How about a daughter, brought to the slaughter... a slaughtering daughter? :cool:

Frost
11-01-2016, 08:01 PM
The Clairvoyant anyone?

Metalmamma-9257
11-01-2016, 10:37 PM
So I play LOTB, and I had a few ideas for some female characters. First a madussa type chick. Her her power ability could be she goes face to face with the enemy and turn him to stone then turn to dust and blow away in the wind. The second would be a beautiful women. Her power ability would be she turns to a vapor ghost and does extreme damage or even kill. Her eyes could go from blue or green to glowing red when she transforms. Another I thought of was a world war 2 nurse who's power ability is she uses syringes full of poison for a kill or damage. What do you guys think?

FlyingV
11-02-2016, 08:40 AM
Women in uniform!

Succubus!

Valkyre!

Spider/wasp Queen, nymph/seductress/siren, faerie, etc

Kaijester
11-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Women in uniform!

Succubus!

Valkyre!

Spider/wasp Queen, nymph/seductress/siren, faerie, etc

That's epic! Gimme machine gun blasting valkyries like the movie Kung Fury!

MetalWarrior
11-02-2016, 11:07 AM
are we still discussing this game 'legacy of the beast' !! or is this about a new game 'legacy of the breast' !! :p

Nekroliun
11-02-2016, 02:38 PM
Idk if i should contribute to this but im nekro so its natural that i do...

I vote for a 5* succubus...

I vote for a 5* charlot the harlot...

I also vote for renaming the game to "Legacy Of The Breast", great suggestion MetalWarrior!

osiris0000
11-02-2016, 04:21 PM
+1 for Clairvoyant.

But i am really looking forward to Aset and Sekhmet!
Hope we will get them one day with other Bosses too.

Think about a dungeon team includes:

Pharaoh Eddie, Horus, Aset and Sekhmet. Epic!

Nekroliun
11-02-2016, 04:35 PM
+1 for Clairvoyant.

But i am really looking forward to Aset and Sekhmet!
Hope we will get them one day with other Bosses too.

Think about a dungeon team includes:

Pharaoh Eddie, Horus, Aset and Sekhmet. Epic!

Ofc you'd say that...

Id personally prefer:

The Beast, Wrath, Beezlebub and HBTY Eddie (you kno, the one from the HBTY single cover?)

Witkacy
11-02-2016, 04:44 PM
Good afternoon folks :)

For me the choice is pretty simple - want a gal, and has to be linked with Maiden?

So it's got to be HER:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Mr.Maiden/15689_1.jpg

She's got everything you guys need ;)

Londo-7244
11-02-2016, 06:22 PM

Chains an all ;)

Chaosego888
11-02-2016, 08:23 PM
I think Charlotte the Harlot & some other Women in Uniform would be awesome for Night City if it is not strictly based on Killers

Metalmamma-9257
11-03-2016, 05:30 AM
I know this is Iron Maiden, but a few more chicks should be added to the game.

RACCAR-8000
11-05-2016, 11:00 PM
Yes I love the 2 pics !! We need them both in the game. Also those bug guys are super cool and why not have a cyborg Eddie with the trench coat . That way we can double are chances at getting a cyborg Eddie !!! 💀

Chernobog3
11-06-2016, 02:20 AM

Chains an all ;)

Horrifying! But I like it!

HeadlessHammerhead
11-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Cyborg Eddie with trench coat is stranger in a strange land Eddie. He's in the book they sent to us founders,but never realized in the game ...At least not yet .

Back To Topic, the blue and yellow children of the Damned are female (although kids), but I'd love to see a Lamia or The Red Lasy From Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter single cover

RACCAR-8000
03-22-2017, 11:32 PM
So in the pvp baner there's the clairvoyant, red devil girl and sword Egypt girl kinda. Also a new dog and a devil brother but this is about the girls. The purple, blue and yellow lazer space girls were a great addition to the game . So any word on the pvp girls?

beastmaster
03-31-2017, 04:39 AM
Lets bring the Valak Conjuring ghost to be our enemy... is she real she or he ? :-)

-beastmaster-