PDA

View Full Version : Talismans for Trolls

FlyingV
11-02-2016, 08:05 AM
Levelled a warrior troll and an assassin troll. Each has a red talisman slot and two purple slots.

At present, I have a pair of strenght (fierce), a trio of assassin (shield) and a single health (overwhelming) for each troll. Has anybody had a better combination that worked more successfully in either troll (especially after the update)?

Esquatcho
11-02-2016, 08:19 AM
The red troll, I would have thought doesnt need fierce necessarily, you could go burny. You could also go 1 red + 2 assassin. You lose set bonus, but gain a lot of attack!

But otherwise, I'd say thats probably the best approach. The assassin set is a must for both true damage attacks. Red for the power move for the assassin troll. But otherwise, its your call on whether you need the overwhelming or not. If you dont need the HP, I'd suggest another random assassin talisman (particularly the red troll as above), just for the big boost to att/mag. You would be sacrificing 3.5k HP though, for a gain of ~500 att/mag....

osiris0000
11-02-2016, 08:25 AM
I have put 3 x Assasin talisman + 2 Red Strength + 1 Holy Talisman on my Red Troll. Hits damn hard! On Game of Death Madness, hits minimum 5500 - 6500k AOE.

Note : Max skilled.

Aristo4
11-02-2016, 12:50 PM
I have put 3 x Assasin talisman + 2 Red Strength + 1 Holy Talisman on my Red Troll. Hits damn hard! On Game of Death Madness, hits minimum 5500 - 6500k AOE.

Note : Max skilled.

Are you sure you were not charged/buffed? and also 'minimum' ?
Got a red troll/max skills too and tried your setup but don't see these numbers.

osiris0000
11-02-2016, 03:19 PM
Are you sure you were not charged/buffed? and also 'minimum' ?
Got a red troll/max skills too and tried your setup but don't see these numbers.

I haven't tested the damage in detail actually. Maybe my numbers come up because of my farming team i am using currently. I use Red Troll with Soldier Eddie and Angel Of Fear (Red Bat) all maxed talismans. Because of that i have my Soldier Eddie's fury almost every round. As you know, after SE's Fury char stats get some buff. Thats the reason i guess.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE : I have tested it manually.

Without Soldier Eddie Buff Basic AOE Attack Damage : Minimum 4800k - Maximum 6800k
With Soldier Eddie Fury Buff Basic AOE Attack Damage : Minimum 7800k up to 10.000k and more!!

Yes, he is a beast!

Piece of Mind
11-04-2016, 08:30 AM
I'd imagine that the Assassin Troll needs lots of Assassin talismans to min-max that delicious true damage. As for the Warrior I went with Health and two Burning talismans for added support value in the AOE attack.

konstifik
11-10-2016, 03:26 PM
I run an Assassin set, a Guardian set and a Green Overwhelming on my Warrior Troll. Since he's DEF is so high, the Guardian Set is slightly better than a Strength set. The difference is 20 points of attack when fully leveled.

I will probably do some experiments with replacing the green talisman with a purple. With the shield from the passive he should survive anyway.

I recently got the Assassin Troll and have briefly tested her with the talismans from the Warrior Troll and it seems to work well, although a Strength set would obviously be better than the Guardian for the Assassin. Don't have any to spare though...

Edit: I have replaced the green talisman with a purple and that is indeed a better set up, as the extra HP from the greeen was unnecessary. Still autofarm Game of Death without the Troll even being near dying.

FlyingV
11-20-2016, 07:48 PM
EDIT: currently running 4 Assassin (shield) 2 Guardian (Safeguard) just swapped the

Looks like I now have more ATK with Guardian than with Strength and have now balanced MR by raising 1/3 of the base bonus while reducing 1/3 of thr defense bonus. I'll probably swap one shield tali for a barrier and call it good.

Rayray131
11-20-2016, 08:17 PM
I currently have 4 piercing and 2 void. Not all maxed at 50 yet. Missing 2* red shards.