PDA

View Full Version : Who to evolve to 5* next

The Ancient Mariner
11-02-2016, 06:11 PM
Looking for advice on what toon to take to 5* next. Kendoslice-2128.

Mizrael
11-02-2016, 08:12 PM
i would go with: Golden Son(warrior), The Wicker Man or Allied Soldier(magus).
TWM would help your PSS, but my probably all time favorite is the warrior golden son...(make sure you equip him with a burning talisman set and happy days!)
Don't bother with wickerdog king or the newborn of light anymore.

Reeb99
11-02-2016, 08:59 PM
I'd say the Wicker man or the assassin troll, depending on what team you use most often and what counters you are lacking. The WM is best used with physical damage teams and the troll has buff steal and accuracy buff passive.

Kaijester
11-02-2016, 09:09 PM
i would go with: Golden Son(warrior), The Wicker Man or Allied Soldier(magus).
TWM would help your PSS, but my probably all time favorite is the warrior golden son...(make sure you equip him with a burning talisman set and happy days!)
Don't bother with wickerdog king or the newborn of light anymore.

I would disagree on Wickerdog King. Beside his high damage, you can use the thieve skill for enemies with invincible or force shield, and PVP too.

MrFreeze
11-02-2016, 09:38 PM
I like my wickerman. I don't have an assassin troll but they sure hit hard as enemies. If i had that gunner cotd, I probably be looking into that one.

Reeb99
11-02-2016, 11:11 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Gunner COTD. Another interesting all around character that should work well with multiple team types.

TWM is a BEAST with physical damage teams though. All of my biggest damage numbers since the mid-october update have involved Alliance General, Soldier Eddie, and The Wicker Man. All at level 100.

Ian
11-03-2016, 09:09 AM
Have a load of reds queued up for evolving and have no idea who should go first. Choice of Soulless Demon, Rocket Dog, Pyro Soldier, Angel of Pain, RtTH Eddie, or original Eddie. They have all been useful but I don't have 36 3* red who shards...

Reeb99
11-03-2016, 06:22 PM
Have a load of reds queued up for evolving and have no idea who should go first. Choice of Soulless Demon, Rocket Dog, Pyro Soldier, Angel of Pain, RtTH Eddie, or original Eddie. They have all been useful but I don't have 36 3* red who shards...

Rocket Dog and Angel of Pain are the only two I'd bother with. The others are pretty average. Rocket Dog is my next warrior to evolve for sure, but I don't have an AoP yet.

Fister
11-03-2016, 06:46 PM

I'd go with the AoP. He has been my champion since I got him. He is an awsome ally. A real killer with a totally nice passive. 👌

Ian
11-03-2016, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the advice. Yeah they both have useful passive but AoP has one that lasts more than 2 rounds, so I guess he gets the shards

The Ancient Mariner
11-04-2016, 02:29 AM
I evolved the cotd gunner and wicker man. What talisman build would be good for the cotd?

mjmxiii
11-04-2016, 05:35 AM
The Golden Son characters are the way to go. I have a Magus, Warrior and Assassin waiting for the 5*. They are all very useful in their own way. Also Soldier Eddie has gotten me far as a 4* LVL 80, he's got an awesome skill set worthy of 5*. I'm close to maxing out FotD Eddie. Farming LVL 7 God of Light is a great way to get Evo shards!