PDA

View Full Version : Popups! ! !

AmBush-UK
11-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Whats up with all the popup's I counted four popups while loading the game again and again no popup for troopers, is it my imagination or is the tropper popup not working as well as it normally does?

aur0ra85
11-03-2016, 01:31 AM
Whats up with all the popup's I counted four popups while loading the game again and again no popup for troopers, is it my imagination or is the tropper popup not working as well as it normally does?
What I've noticed is my game slows to a halt when someone is using my champion. I close out the game and restart and after a certain amount of time goes by I get a trooper pop up.

Esquatcho
11-03-2016, 04:14 AM
What I've noticed is my game slows to a halt when someone is using my champion. I close out the game and restart and after a certain amount of time goes by I get a trooper pop up.

Is that what that is!? I am sure I've had a couple of situations where it slowed, I closed and reopened, and as with you a new trooper always showed up. But I've had it with a large number of troopers show up, so I am thinking it might be only in certain circumstances?