PDA

View Full Version : Trading as a Game Feature

kjtaylor13
07-25-2016, 10:15 AM
Hi All,

Loving the game, up to LVL 50, and madness on Underworld.

Would be great if there were a trading area in the game.

Players could trade like for like Eddies, allies, talismans and shards. Based on star and level.

That way when I get 2 eddies the same I can trade with someone who has 2 different ones .....

Or if I need red 2star shards but have spare green 2* again trade.....

I know it would reduce the in app purchases but would be a good way to play...

Thanks

Kevin

Jennie-5128
07-25-2016, 11:06 AM
Yeah I was talking about this idea in another thread; it would help a lot I think

Jennie-5128
07-26-2016, 04:01 PM
If and when this feature gets enabled I have a Run to the Hills Eddie (4th one I've pulled, but I haven't sold it yet like 2 or 3) which I would happily trade for an unloved Eddie belonging to someone else. I really like him but I'm not going to level him up when I have so many other red characters levelled to max and waiting for evolution shards (one of them being a Run to the Hills Eddie...)

ironmaiden84
08-19-2016, 07:01 PM
The way you suggested is also nice.

I was thinking of a only resources trading market (that could be with different exchange rates and independent from other players)

Like you need a green 3* evo shard but you have two blue 3* evo shards. So you get a "bad" exchange rate but you can get the one you need directly without playing forever. If you do too many exchanges on the market you will lose tons of stuff so it will help you only if you do it for necessary things.
Exchange rates can be also like 10x a 1* evo shard for 1 of a 3* evo shard and so on...

Jennie-5128
08-27-2016, 11:23 PM
Seen more people asking for this in other threads tonight. C'mon, devs, we wanna trade.

Hypnos
08-28-2016, 12:53 AM
Personally think this is a poor idea. There aren't enough characters and variety to sustain a trading system. The novelty would go very quick, especially for those of whom that have completed the campaign and would just like to load off unwanted characters for little to no gain.

Jennie-5128
08-28-2016, 01:05 AM
Not just characters but runes & shards too.

Hypnos
08-28-2016, 01:20 AM
Again there is little variety in these trades. I would prefer the game have its own system where you can trade your runes and shards to the game for desired items but at an extra cost. Something like what ironmaiden84 suggested above could be a fun idea.

slauki
08-28-2016, 11:33 AM
Again there is little variety in these trades. I would prefer the game have its own system where you can trade your runes and shards to the game for desired items but at an extra cost. Something like what ironmaiden84 suggested above could be a fun idea.

fully agree with that, that would be a part of the solution for the rune and shards problematic

XcarecroW
08-29-2016, 08:38 PM
I would love a way to get the characters you want. Not only using rare souls. A lot of people been using hundreds of them with no luck and others got many 5* in a few rare souls.

MadMax
08-29-2016, 09:35 PM
Personally think this is a poor idea. There aren't enough characters and variety to sustain a trading system. The novelty would go very quick, especially for those of whom that have completed the campaign and would just like to load off unwanted characters for little to no gain.

Agreed. It would require more coding and backend resources than one might think.

aur0ra85
08-30-2016, 02:10 AM
I feel like it's a cool idea, but the only things that would be worth anything in the end are skill shards, 3* Evo runes, and the white 3* shards. I mean I'll give you straight up 100 3* purple shards for 9 white shards, or 9 Evo runes lmao.

Ancient Mariner
08-30-2016, 09:16 AM
I was talking about this in a topic about colored evo runes hard to find, but in spite this would be nice, i think they'll never implement this: the game would become too easy and nobody would any longer buy anything