PDA

View Full Version : Make Talismans purchasable

Ancient Mariner
11-03-2016, 10:19 AM
As the title says, what about letting us buy talismans with ironite/gold/troopers points?
This came in my mind since i'm trying to get some talismans like Iron/Health and others to build up some characters, which seem not to be dropping like they used to before the update.
It's already quite annoying to have to farm the first worlds for a player like me who already completed all of them, but the problem is that in spite of the farming i'm only getting low level shards and runes, but not talismans :(
And i guess it's important for new players aswell to have some talismans to build up.

So having the chance to buy them (maybe with a limit per week so that it doesn't become too easy to make a set) would balance the low drop rate and give us something else to spend our resources on.

What you think?

Esquatcho
11-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Yes & also be able to buy evo runes/shards would be good too!

At the same time, isnt it nice sometimes to have an excuse to go back to the ailing kingdom apart form secret locations? From my experience I havent had to spend more than a few days to get the talismans I need. Though granted the other rewards arent as good.

Ancient Mariner
11-03-2016, 12:39 PM
From my experience I havent had to spend more than a few days to get the talismans I need. Though granted the other rewards arent as good.
Yes i also used to get those talismans quite often before the last update, but after it...it seems to have become really hard