PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Achievements

Kaijester
11-03-2016, 01:00 PM
I've completed the obtain 80 achievements, and the next level is 80/100 achievements but the remaining achievements are few and far off...

Let's make some Achievement suggestions for the game team to consider.

Here's mine:

1) Maxed out the skills of (x) characters
2) Purchase (with Ironites) x times of Sand of Times refill
3) Purchase (with Trooper Badges) x times of common Assassin Gunner Souls

lol_der_kalle
11-03-2016, 01:41 PM
How to complete this?
I have 100/100 Chars all 4* or 5*

Roquetas-5312
11-03-2016, 01:45 PM
You will have to sell a 4 star character or wait till the update of more room for characters

lol_der_kalle
11-03-2016, 01:48 PM
why do i have to sell a 4* if i need a 4* *confused*

Roquetas-5312
11-03-2016, 01:50 PM
You have to earn 4* characters not keep them and 5* don't count towards the 4* achievement

Kaijester
11-03-2016, 01:53 PM
That's horrible for me as my 5* didn't count as 4*...

lol_der_kalle
11-03-2016, 01:53 PM
well, although this sounds a bit weird, i´ll give it a try.
I sell one of my dozen mummy eddies as a test.

Ancient Mariner
11-03-2016, 01:54 PM
I've completed the obtain 80 achievements, and the next level is 80/100 achievements but the remaining achievements are few and far off...

Let's make some Achievement suggestions for the game team to consider.

Here's mine:

1) Maxed out the skills of (x) characters
2) Purchase (with Ironites) x times of Sand of Times refill
3) Purchase (with Trooper Badges) x times of common Assassin Gunner Souls

yeah nice idea Kai, there should indeed be some achievements not that far to reach from time to time, while you keep going also for the harder ones :)

lol_der_kalle
11-03-2016, 01:59 PM
Ok,

holy shit, Roquetas is right :|

this is really dumb, i´m sorry for you Kaijester.

slauki
11-03-2016, 02:22 PM
suggestions:

gain characters from x rare souls (including gunner, warrior and the other ones)
defeat the beast x times (and other bosses)
let others use your trooper x times

Kaijester
11-03-2016, 10:38 PM
These are suggestions for daily achievements:

- Evolve a x class Character
- Evolve a x class Talisman
- Purchase a SoT refill
- Earn x amount of gold
- Earn x amount of SoT from battle
- Login more than a hour

Roquetas-5312
11-06-2016, 01:37 PM
What about having an achievement for earning 5* talismans and/or color talismans

Witkacy
11-08-2016, 09:05 PM
Gain game x crash (counts: bugs, freezes, server downs, force updates in the middle of battle etc.)

10 crashes - gold
20 crashes - ironities
50 crashes - skill shard
100 crashes - Ed The Crasher (premium new character - he would crash everything, even crashes with his fury so everything would work perfect)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Mr.Maiden/Emoticons/edrool.gif

Eagleknight
11-11-2016, 04:55 AM
How about,

X amount of lvl 100 characters
X amount of lvl 50 tailismans or yellow,red,green ext tailismans.
X amount of beating each boss, like number of beast or wickerman.
Plus the others mentioned.

I really like the achievements as it gives me something to work for other then mindless grinding.

Also, I have to add my normal shout out for SACRIFICE and more inventory space. Two of the current achievements cannot be accomplished until this happens. And for me pvp and new characters are not exciting when I have no room for new characters.

In my way of thinking you should have enough space to have 1 of every character.

Roquetas-5312
11-11-2016, 01:28 PM
How about,

X amount of lvl 100 characters
X amount of lvl 50 tailismans or yellow,red,green ext tailismans.
X amount of beating each boss, like number of beast or wickerman.
Plus the others mentioned.

I really like the achievements as it gives me something to work for other then mindless grinding.

Also, I have to add my normal shout out for SACRIFICE and more inventory space. Two of the current achievements cannot be accomplished until this happens. And for me pvp and new characters are not exciting when I have no room for new characters.

In my way of thinking you should have enough space to have 1 of every character.

Thanks for adding this but please read thread first as 2 of your 3 ideas have already been suggested and the first one is already in achiements.

As for other comments I agree with them too but these have been mentioned in many different threads

Roquetas-5312
11-11-2016, 01:34 PM
Actually first one is not in there sorry
Mistook lvl 100 as been 5 * characters

Hypnos
11-11-2016, 01:59 PM
I would like to see an "x amount of hours played" achievement to further reward us long time players!

As for daily achievements, "use x amount of unique characters in battle".
eg.
Battle A: Carriage Rider Eddie, PDK, Corrupt General
Battle B: Soldier Eddie, The Nomad, Angel of pain

As I was thinking about that last one, I thought of the following;

"use characters of each class in battle" (ie warrior, assassin, magus, gunner & sentinel)

"use x amount of warrior characters(eddies and allies)" and even change the class from warriors to sentinels then from sentinels to assassins depending on what day it is, kinda like the dungeons rotation.

Roquetas-5312
11-11-2016, 02:19 PM
I would like to see an "x amount of hours played" achievement to further reward us long time players!

As for daily achievements, "use x amount of unique characters in battle".
eg.
Battle A: Carriage Rider Eddie, PDK, Corrupt General
Battle B: Soldier Eddie, The Nomad, Angel of pain

As I was thinking about that last one, I thought of the following;

"use characters of each class in battle" (ie warrior, assassin, magus, gunner & sentinel)

"use x amount of warrior characters(eddies and allies)" and even change the class from warriors to sentinels then from sentinels to assassins depending on what day it is, kinda like the dungeons rotation.

Like the class idea was thinking along that line for an achiements but could be used for daily as well

Not so keen on the unique character certainly not for daily challenges too heavy a punishment for the unlucky players like myself who after 4 months haven't got CR Eddie or corrupt general yet not only could we not complete that daily challenge but would not get the complete all daily either

Esquatcho
11-23-2016, 02:21 AM
Does anyone have a list of all achievements? I want to see if the talisman upgrade one has counted towards my overall achievement progression, but of course completed ones are now hidden.

Thanks!

Roquetas-5312
11-28-2016, 10:20 AM
This thread seems to have died although they did include my idea of 5 * talismans In The achievements
Thanks developers

What about have the daily with 3 tiers
I.e
Sands of time 1 spend 20 2 spend 80 and 3 spend 160
Summon characters may be a bit hard for 3 levels though
And also upgrading talisman could be tricky with the lack of runes around ATM
I want to level loads of 4 and 5 star but very difficult getting 10 levels a day on those
If you made the leveling times the * level of talisman that would work better

Any thoughts on this guys and girls