PDA

View Full Version : too much awesome eddies but no good allies ??

oldrava-3320
11-03-2016, 01:41 PM
today I got my second samurai Eddie probably most of you got jealous well not me I got too much eddie I need a legendary allies
here are my EDDIE
SAMURAI EDDIE x2
Grim Ripper Eddie
Fear of the dark EDDIE
Run to the hills eddie
MUMMY EDDIE I got like 20 of it and sold it and kept one just in case
Speed of light EDDIE got like 7 but kept 1
The wicker man eddie got it twice kept 1
Tailgunner EDDIE
Soilder EDDIE
that is 11 eddies
but not a single legendary allies

Switch
11-03-2016, 01:50 PM
The wicker man ally is awesome, especially with a few shards dropped into it. Special that deals pretty regular smite and at least 6k damage to all enemies. Worth upping him to 5*. I've been hoping for a corrupt general for about as long as I've known he existed lol, there's always that one drop you never get.

oldrava-3320
11-03-2016, 01:54 PM
The wicker man ally is awesome, especially with a few shards dropped into it. Special that deals pretty regular smite and at least 6k damage to all enemies. Worth upping him to 5*. I've been hoping for a corrupt general for about as long as I've known he existed lol, there's always that one drop you never get.

I maxed out the wicker, I need corrupt general and child of the damned and my collection will be complete

Ubajoa
11-03-2016, 01:58 PM
PDK now with his passive ability fixed and his wings back is really a good character.

Heavy1974
11-03-2016, 02:00 PM
oh man, yeah, jelaous.

Got neither Tailgunner nor FOTD or Samurai.

Nearly only crap out of rare souls, sentinel souls, gunner/assasin souls over the whole event...

Switch
11-03-2016, 02:17 PM
I got some decent drops this event, even if one of them was a PDK dupe. Good to see his wings back on, could see them in shadows before which was weird.

Although the rarest drops are nice and have good abilities, there are some pretty decent low toons (like PSS), it depends on your play style as to what combo works best.

oldrava-3320
11-03-2016, 04:49 PM
PDK now with his passive ability fixed and his wings back is really a good character.

oh man, yeah, jelaous.

Got neither Tailgunner nor FOTD or Samurai.

Nearly only crap out of rare souls, sentinel souls, gunner/assasin souls over the whole event...

I got some decent drops this event, even if one of them was a PDK dupe. Good to see his wings back on, could see them in shadows before which was weird.

Although the rarest drops are nice and have good abilities, there are some pretty decent low toons (like PSS), it depends on your play style as to what combo works best.

PDK Still not mix with my chars and style that I play
PSS what is that
I notice either you have legendary allies or legendary eddies like me you cant have both

Browno
11-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Check out my roster oldava. You can add me as trooper too if you want.

Pss is pharao sand spirit, warrior

oldrava-3320
11-03-2016, 05:24 PM
Check out my roster oldava. You can add me as trooper too if you want.

Pss is pharao sand spirit, warrior

you just prove my point , you same as me have legendary eddies but no legendary allies

PS: I added you , wow you are level 98 I am just 84

Witkacy
11-03-2016, 09:10 PM
today I got my second samurai Eddie probably most of you got jealous well not me I got too much eddie I need a legendary allies
here are my EDDIE
SAMURAI EDDIE x2
Grim Ripper Eddie
Fear of the dark EDDIE
Run to the hills eddie
MUMMY EDDIE I got like 20 of it and sold it and kept one just in case
Speed of light EDDIE got like 7 but kept 1
The wicker man eddie got it twice kept 1
Tailgunner EDDIE
Soilder EDDIE
that is 11 eddies
but not a single legendary allies

olrava :)

I am in totally opposite situation...

Have some good allies but not so much Eddies - the game is completely unbalanced I think:

My Eddies (the more unique ones apart of those which game grants):
Carriage Rider Eddie
Grim Reaper Eddie
Fear Of The Dark Eddie

My Allies: (again - unique ones and just 5* or lower 4* been evolved:
The Nomad
Alliance General
Corrupt General
Pharaoh Dog King
Child Of The Damned (Gunner)
Angel Of Pain

Plus DOZENS other 4* characters I haven't managed to evolve yet - either of lack funds or talismans supplies

oldrava-3320
11-03-2016, 10:27 PM
olrava :)

I am in totally opposite situation...

Have some good allies but not so much Eddies - the game is completely unbalanced I think:

My Eddies (the more unique ones apart of those which game grants):
Carriage Rider Eddie
Grim Reaper Eddie
Fear Of The Dark Eddie

My Allies: (again - unique ones and just 5* or lower 4* been evolved:
The Nomad
Alliance General
Corrupt General
Pharaoh Dog King
Child Of The Damned (Gunner)
Angel Of Pain

Plus DOZENS other 4* characters I haven't managed to evolve yet - either of lack funds or talismans supplies
YOu got well balanced team carriage Rider Eddie child of the damn and corrupt general seem pretty awesome team