PDA

View Full Version : I still have no store

Chaosego888
11-03-2016, 11:27 PM
I have not had a store since tuesday morning. I made a purchase through google play that went through and I got an error from the game. I contacted support and Michelle was able to put my missing items into my account but the store is still just a plain black strip with no items. It was triggered by the purchase failure event. I got luck to get the last 2 remaining Halloween characters through the last green souls I was able to purchase minutes before this so I am not to mad but I can't refill my sands so I just play with as many troopers possible and wait 6 hours for the sands to refill. Force quit doesn't work. I have tried that many times. Restarted phone. Cleaned cache. The end of Halloween update didn't fix it either. Any ideas?

Ionswarm
11-05-2016, 06:09 PM
See if you have an update in your app store. That fixed it for at least two of us.

Relentless-3385

Chaosego888
11-07-2016, 11:48 PM
See if you have an update in your app store. That fixed it for at least two of us.

Relentless-3385

I fixed it the other day. I think it may have been you that recommended that in another thread. Thanks again.

Ionswarm
11-08-2016, 04:08 AM
Ah, good deal. Game on!