PDA

View Full Version : Low phone memory and SD card issue with Legacy

Chernobog3
11-04-2016, 12:04 AM
So, maybe someone can help me out here.

My phone has awful awful low memory. Fortunately, I'm able to keep Legacy on my SD card, which has tons of room. Here's the thing...

Whenever a patch/update comes along, Legacy insists on updating only on the phone's memory and then I have to move Legacy back to the SD card when done. I'm at a point that my phone has no more room and I can't delete anything more, thanks to bloatware. Nor can I move anything else to the SD card (other files won't go there). Is there a way to update Legacy on the SD without the system moving it back to the phone? I can do so with my other apps on there.

PsychoEddie
11-04-2016, 12:55 AM
So, maybe someone can help me out here.

My phone has awful awful low memory. Fortunately, I'm able to keep Legacy on my SD card, which has tons of room. Here's the thing...

Whenever a patch/update comes along, Legacy insists on updating only on the phone's memory and then I have to move Legacy back to the SD card when done. I'm at a point that my phone has no more room and I can't delete anything more, thanks to bloatware. Nor can I move anything else to the SD card (other files won't go there). Is there a way to update Legacy on the SD without the system moving it back to the phone? I can do so with my other apps on there.

You'll have to move every app you can to the SD card that you can.

Then, when you reinstall LOTB, do it, then DON'T open the app, first move it to the SD card and then open it.

Regarding the bloatware, you can disable apps you don't need and they'll be removed from main phone memory.

I'm having a similar issue ever since the OCT28th update, I have to reinstall LOTB every day on my phone now (it was fine before that update).