PDA

View Full Version : Trading Characters! Make it so!!

mjmxiii
11-04-2016, 05:14 AM
Looking through Troopers teams pisses me off sometimes!! Like when I see teams with duplicate characters and one of them is just collecting dust at LVL 1 while the other is 5* LVL 100! WTF!? I could use that extra Corrupt General you got sitting there!! When if ever, will the Dev team make trading characters amongst Troopers part of the game? I mean most of us are spending quite a bit of money and or time (or both) to earn these characters right? So how bitchin would it be to quit hoping that 10 rare souls pack you just spent a week building up to get gives you something good and not a character you already have two of and just hit up a fellow Trooper for trades instead?!

Ian
11-04-2016, 06:50 AM
Unlikely to happen, because then who would buy ironite or soul packs?

mjmxiii
11-04-2016, 08:02 AM
I'd still invest in soul packs and ironite. Create a trade patch and sell that in the store so you have to invest regardless. Limit trades to duplicate characters, one a week or month between troopers. Make it so you need to fork out some ironite when trading. It can be done without ruining the bottom line.

Esquatcho
11-04-2016, 08:38 AM
I'd still invest in soul packs and ironite. Create a trade patch and sell that in the store so you have to invest regardless. Limit trades to duplicate characters, one a week or month between troopers. Make it so you need to fork out some ironite when trading. It can be done without ruining the bottom line.

Thats actually not a bad idea.

Ancient Mariner
11-04-2016, 08:55 AM
Unlikely to happen, because then who would buy ironite or soul packs?
This.
By the way do you really want the game to become so easy?
the fun is just in struggling to find the chars you desire, otherwise it would soon become boring

mjmxiii
11-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Easy? Boring? Never! I play the game all the time! The struggle never bores me. You would have to be just as lucky to find a trooper willing to trade and have the assets to convince them to pull the trigger. A struggle in its own right that would add a new dimension to the game and be just as enjoyable. Just an idea, an alternative to selling duplicate characters for gold.

Hypnos
11-04-2016, 11:24 PM
I think once sacrifice is introduced, there won't be a need for trading

mjmxiii
11-05-2016, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the heads up Hypnos. Searched, found and read up on the sacrifice feature. Sounds like the answer to that issue. Hope it hits soon!