PDA

View Full Version : LOTB team working on a solution for loading issues

Leviathan
11-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Hello everyone,

We are currently working on the issue that is preventing some players from entering the game.

We will keep you all updated as to our progress throughout the day.

Thank you for your patience.

- The Legacy of the Beast Team

Ancient Mariner
11-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Do you guys suggest to uninstall the game and wait for further info before trying to reinstall it again?
Or to reinstall it even if the bug still has to be fixed and try to log in later?

decakizvode
11-04-2016, 05:58 PM
Thank you for info waiting other instruction and hope so that will be solve soon its worth waiting more than 16 hours without game

Vertax616
11-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Good to know this, thank you Leviathan and LoTB Team...

Sussexsaint
11-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Good luck guys, getting withdrawals and keen to spend some cash tonight - its my friday night treat ;)

Kardas
11-04-2016, 06:44 PM
Glad to hear you're working on it. Best of luck to you all

scott-5496
11-04-2016, 06:56 PM
What is the expected ETA for fix - today or tomorrow.....?

aevv
11-04-2016, 07:03 PM
Take it easy men! There is life beyond this or any other game. Go out and enjoy your time instead of worrying too much about this.

Sparton_LOTB
11-04-2016, 08:30 PM
We have scheduled a maintenance period that will start in 30 minutes. It should take roughly an hour to complete.

Once the maintenance is over, if the issue is not immediately fixed, we may need you to uninstall/reinstall at that time to ensure you don't have data from the faulty node.

Lord Schmeb
11-04-2016, 09:28 PM
An hour?

Bwahahahaha, that's a good one right there... 😀😀😆

Sparton_LOTB
11-04-2016, 09:37 PM
An hour?

Bwahahahaha, that's a good one right there... 😀😀😆

I honestly don't blame your skepticism, but we just ended it early, so please post if you have any problems getting in.

Reminder: for people who were having problems logging in/going to the Ailing Kingdom map, if it's not fixed after this has gone live, please uninstall/reinstall one last time now that the maintenance window is over to fix the issue.

Lord Schmeb
11-04-2016, 09:43 PM
I hoped my smiley faces would've shown that I was just having a go at you. I'm tickled pink by all the things you guys are doing.

Great game, great communication, and a whole lot of boobs who love to complain. (Not the good kind of boobs either)

Baba-8301
11-04-2016, 10:06 PM
Working nicely again thanks. Time for some rapid autoplay...

Ancient Mariner
11-04-2016, 10:20 PM
ok i managed to finally enter, but the game sometimes gets really slow when passing from a screen to another and now it just freezed while i was tapping to enter the Madness AK secret location.
Gonna try the other worlds now that i restart

eddiejose
11-04-2016, 10:34 PM
Everything working fine again, thanks guys!

Mizrael
11-04-2016, 10:34 PM
You forgot to fix the burning talisman...

Sparton_LOTB
11-04-2016, 10:36 PM
You forgot to fix the burning talisman...

We didn't put that fix into this deployment due to wanting to make sure we had sufficient time to ensure it is fixed (and nothing else crops up from trying to change it's logic back to our improvement we did). The fix for that is coming in a later deployment.

Witkacy
11-04-2016, 11:16 PM
Hi Sparton :)

Have a problem after fixing the update... At first everything went fine - dowloaded the new data, entered the game - nothing missing - happy :)

Then it happened that AK not working for me so I uninstalled and reinstalled as you suggested - yet after that the game asked me for my name - so I gave it, but I've got another number and everything's gone: Level 92 account, over 3millions in cash, over 3k ironities and most of all - my precious characters...

So... I installed the game from backup (have android rooted tablet) and also have everything again - yet AK not working - I would like to have my old account and all the worlds accessible like it was before halloween event, please... Any ideas?

EDIT: After another force kicking out of the battle - everything seems to be fine now :)

glup40
11-04-2016, 11:27 PM
Hello Devs,
After game reinstallation was ok for a while. Than the same issue appear again.
Same symphtoms and same behaviour. I will give it another reinstall attempt, but I guess it will be the same.

lol_der_kalle
11-05-2016, 12:30 AM
ok, game finally works... but not any sign of compensation?
OK, no more money from me!

aevv
11-05-2016, 12:32 AM
The fame works fine for me, but I had over 2600 of ironite and now just 103, I had over 6M in gold now just 20k, I had 69 characters but only have 25 slots, now I have 2 holy smoke Eddies, and for example I still haven't complete the first mission of Ailing Kingdom in level "normal, I've lost most of my trooper points and all the sand of time.

What I miss the most is the ironite I'm not playing 24 hours a day as it seem for many other players in the forum, for my it'd too much work to get it again. Any solution?

decakizvode
11-05-2016, 02:13 AM
Thank you for fix but why reset all and must start for beggining ?

Nifelheim
11-05-2016, 05:40 AM
Thank you for fix but why reset all and must start for beggining ?

The reset is just the app. Once reinstalled, you sign in with your previously saved data via game ID (Facebook or roadhouse)

decakizvode
11-05-2016, 05:15 PM
i dont remember id i know that i use my gmail account to log in and all data is know 102mb and be much more i think 600 mb +

URock
11-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Bug is solved! Thanks!

decakizvode
11-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Back to my old account clean stop application unistall install log with facebook account and get option restore and fixed ....

for mi is fixed

thingummywut
11-07-2016, 10:53 AM
I guess I am suffering from this too.

Reinstalling did not work either. What does consistently work, though, is clearing the cache and reloading all game data upon startup, and logging in again every time. It's not ideal but at least I can get in that way. Once it also looked like I'd have lost all my ironite and gold, but closing the game, clearing the cache and starting again brought it back. Weird stuff. I hope it gets fixed quickly.

Bryan-3528
11-14-2016, 01:17 PM
anyone still experiencing log in issues? i cannot access the game since last Thursday unless I uninstall and reinstall each time, and once i am in the game, it lags horribly. i do have solid and reliable wifi so i know it's not that.

is it just me or is this still an ongoing issue?