PDA

View Full Version : Anybody able to play their LotB account on TWO or more Devices?

FlyingV
11-04-2016, 06:13 PM
I play on a tablet that usually doesn't come with me. I have considered downloading onto my phone and trying to supplement on the go, BUT I recall ping-ponging my play of a racing game this summer between these two devices, wherein the game progress did not link between the two and I lost significant progress.

The stability of this game worries me as is, so I haven't dared yet. Has anybody else done so successfully for the long term (2 months+) and/or is anybody aware if the game is rated to play safely from multiple devices assuming one has provided facebook logon?

Coletrain
11-04-2016, 07:55 PM
I actually tried this out a few weeks ago. I normally play on my Android Phone and I tried it on both my Ipad & Bluestacks on PC at various points. Bluestacks seemed to work just fine. Ipad worked ok for a few days but after encountering a few errors/crashes I decided to just stick with my phone. Regarding the data transferring between devices, any issues I had were solved by simply force closing the app and restarting it.

slauki
11-04-2016, 08:38 PM
play mostly on bluestacks, sometimes on mobile phone and rarely on a ipad mini. i had never any problems with progress not being saved or transfered to the other device.

Nicko
11-04-2016, 08:46 PM
I rotate between my iPad and iPhone all the time without issue

I have an email login, not Facebook

Kraznoff
11-04-2016, 08:55 PM
I rotate between my iPad and iPhone all the time without issue

I have an email login, not Facebook

Same here.

Shifter
11-04-2016, 09:12 PM
I had success early on (July) but somehow the data got corrupted and I completely lost my first account, so now I only play it on my android tablet. May be fixed now, but for me it's not worth the chance.

eddiejose
11-04-2016, 09:38 PM
I play with my iPad mini, with Nox on PC and rarely on my iPhone and no problems so far

JtheFish-0012
11-05-2016, 02:06 AM
I play between my iphone and ipad everyday. I start in the morning on the ipad then the phone at work and back to the ipad at night. I've never had an issue. I am currently using the facebook login to keep the account synced.