PDA

View Full Version : Pharaoh dog king bug(s)

Vaseodin
07-25-2016, 03:25 PM
I checked the sticky and didn't see this one. It seems the pharaoh dog king has the same issue as pharaoh dog. At random times when he attacks no damage is dealt. Also, not sure if his heal passive is supposed to be extremely minimal, but it's almost unnoticeable (or non existent). If that is how he was meant to be, please advise. Otherwise it may be worth looking into.

Kraznoff
07-26-2016, 01:06 AM
I have the same issue.

Trystangst
07-26-2016, 01:20 AM
It's not non-existent. At least not when I've used them. It's about 5% a round. Is that what it's meant to be? Dunno. But it is there, and it does work.

Kraznoff
07-27-2016, 02:32 AM
I don't believe it's supposed to heal you for 5%. Pharaoh dog King is a 5* "top prize" and supposed to be an upgrade to pharaoh dog. As it stands pharaoh dog King has the same basic attack as pharaoh dog, his special is somewhat decent but nothing amazing, and the tiny amount he heals (if at all) has no effect in keeping you alive. I only use him because his base stats are so high due to being my only 5* character, and I'm at level 45.

Kaijester
07-27-2016, 02:50 AM
Before this game was fully released, I had a trooper who uses a Pharaoh Dog King as his champion and his healing function was OP (maybe heal for 20%) and it helped me thru some difficult stages...prior the full release, there was an update and they seemed to nerf PDK healing ability (sadly). Anyway I gotten PDK after that and lvl it to LV100...the healing does helps to keep a strong team thru the simple battles but no longer of main healer capability.

Anyway the Magic Charge works well with Wickerman Eddie, Magus Allied Soldier etc, any main magic characters.

Vaseodin
07-27-2016, 05:20 AM
The king is a pretty good character though. Yes, his heal is a pretty low amount, but keep in mind that it's a passive skill. This means, you can still perform other actions and it doesn't cost any power points. PLUS it removes a ton of debuffs every round. Many other character either require power points JUST to do that, or have to waste a turn, or both. In addition, his defense and Magic Defense are very high at max level (over 900 each). Most characters cap out in the 300s, and usually one caps in the 200s. PLUS his magic attack reaches a decently high amount. I wouldn't say he is a bad character for 5 stars. In fact, I think he is better than most.

Kaijester
07-27-2016, 06:04 AM
The passive debuff on stunned characters give their turns back to them. That's priceless.